Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I got three of the two hand maces on the first day so just relax RNG is RNG
    And I got 3 of the one-hand int maces in my first 2 invasions on day one, and nothing since. More helms than I can shake a fist at though.

RNG is a bitch.

The Staff http://www.wowhead.com/item=141596/s...the-inquisiton was never added to the game sadly but for those hunting for the transmog it shares the same look as the horde staff you get for starting the Broken Shore with a caster.

The main issue is that the chests drop one handed weapons for casters or tanks but no offhand or shields to go with them, and without a staff it does mean most casters are kinda kicked in the teeth. The gods of RNG are rather fickle since I've cleared about 10-20 invasions so far and only got one weapon from it, which was the caster sword so probably the one I wanted most but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I can't even get the wand to drop
    I have the wand and the sword, and I know a guildie with the staff (acording to them)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrealius View Post
    The Staff http://www.wowhead.com/item=141596/s...the-inquisiton was never added to the game sadly but for those hunting for the transmog it shares the same look as the horde staff you get for starting the Broken Shore with a caster.
    Yeah it's supposed to drop and is a known bug that Blizz is working on I believe. Will probably be fixed soon

Been playing beta a bit... The first quest rewards (other than the artifact) in Legion are sub 700 in 685 region so any alt >should< go farming the invasion gear! I'm not in it for the looks - they look sh*t imo....

I got the wand and the 1 handed int caster sword on my warlock saturday night. I got a 1 handed caster mace with my druid but those are the only caster weapons I have seen drop across all my characters.

Well he'd be the only person to report seeing the staff. Would love a confirmation.

I agree... but I bet it is the staff you get for completing the scenario

Quote Originally Posted by BigAinCA View Post
    I agree... but I bet it is the staff you get for completing the scenario
    Which I bet it is the 685 from the scenario not the 700 upgradable one from the invasions

ive gotten at least 6 of the one handed axes on my low level alt, and one wand on my level 100 lock so its not like they dont drop

You can easily get better items just by doing Ashran

7+ Year Old Account
    i got the wand yesterday.
    not really useful without off hand.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah my mage is maxed out on nethershards and I haven't gotten any staff.
    I am a fire mage, and I got the 1 hand intel sword, and two wands. Reading this thread, it seems there is no staff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh. It took me 6 months of farming Archimonde to get his caster staff. So, stop complaining about free loot after 1 week of invasions. And stop complaining about weapon drop anyways. 30 minutes into legion, you will get your artifact weapon. It is 750 ilevel and beats anything out here right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Deleted
    So like... why to people even run this apart from levelling purposes? I mean - gearwise you will be getting better loot after several quests in Legion in 2 weeks >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    So like... why to people even run this apart from levelling purposes? I mean - gearwise you will be getting better loot after several quests in Legion in 2 weeks >.>
    I like the excitement. Also, they shouldnt have nerfed the end bosses. It was great to see gear tanks getting melted in seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Deleted
    I get many 1 hand casters weapons too bad taht i dont have offhand and there is non from ivasions so rip 725 weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Escepticus View Post
    I am a fire mage, and I got the 1 hand intel sword, and two wands. Reading this thread, it seems there is no staff.
    Yeah I've gotten, probably over 10 swords and maybe 5 wands. Maybe theres no staff but it's no big deal.

It's still fun to do the events as a mage with all the alliance players around. Living bombs and ignotes all over the place. It usually ends with 10+ players just hunting me down but it's so worth it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Generally when "it's just RNG" is used as an argument, it is implied that the chance for any given item is equally likely. In this case it seems the weapons are significantly more rare than other items.
    That's fair, I wasn't sure if maybe that was true, considering I have been getting plenty of weapons across my characters and even in duplicates as I try for armour pieces, so from personal experience it only seemed adequate to say it's up to RNG on what you get, if the weapons are indeed lower % to drop, then I guess I'm just lucky ;P

I've just been doing the invasions on the characters that are woefully undergeared (still in mostly i605 heirlooms once they ding 100). I have beta access so I transferred many freshly dinged 100 characters with low ilevels to see if the opening sequence of quests for the class hall and artifacts are doable at that level. Most of them are doable, but quite aggravating and overly challenging, but get quite a bit easier once your overall ilevel is closer to i680 which is the ilevel of the beta test characters.

Weapons will mean nothing once Legion launches so I'm not really stressing about those, if i get them great, otherwise some greens from the AH ~i650 are fine. I just care about the rest of the armor to help with the opening quests in Legion (Artifact and first few quests in your first zone).

Did Ashram ever get fixed? Last I heard, it was awful. (I don't pvp.)