Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stay home hordies, we got this. For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    So guys, have you seen how those cows, corpses and green baboons got rolled over by the Legion and Loktar O'JumpShipped while their big Troll Warchief got stabbed by some random Felguard? Laff.

Best part, dead elf is now their "Warchief" because spirits said so. Can someone end this nonsense faction already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    So guys, have you seen how those cows, corpses and green baboons got rolled over by the Legion and Loktar O'JumpShipped while their big Troll Warchief got stabbed by some random Felguard? Laff.

Best part, dead elf is now their "Warchief" because spirits said so. Can someone end this nonsense faction already?
    At least Varian got stabbed by 2 random felguards.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    At least Varian got stabbed by 2 random felguards.
    At least Varian killed a huge ass fel reaver and was able to spit Gul'dan in the face before going. Vol'jin got stabbed once, then died sitting on his ass in a chair...

10+ Year Old Account
    Dang some people in this thread really need to relax before they give themselves an aneurysm. Great that you're loyal to a faction...but chill it's a game.....G....A...M...E......it's not real. Never understood faction hate in the first place. I first started playing as alliance....soon realized I did not care for alliance and switched to horde. Notice I didn't say hate? I have no problem with alliance characters even though I won't be one....it's the alliance players that are the douche bags....as there are plenty of horde douche bag players. One side is not better than the other....it's all a matter of personal preference.

10+ Year Old Account

We need to build a wall.....

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    We need to build a wall.....
    I wish I knew how to quit you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    I wish I knew how to quit you
    Right back at ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    if only alliance had a massive gunship or a mecha or a powerful mage to stop the reaver instead of throwin varian down there... oh wait
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Let me get this right: Alliance assumed the horde will die for them? That we will lay down our lives while you sit around and chat with Gul'dan? Syl saved your god damn king butt on the damn gunship, lend her archers to try to keep the sky's clear for your troops while you had Kirin tor battle mages, Jaina and gnomes with, well, every toy they ever invented with big ass mecha's. And when our side got overwhelmed and it was either die or retreat situation, you expect us to die for you? We signal the retreat (Again, hornsounds are accepted form of communication in battle's since yelling "We retreat" is battle is not heard most of the time, if you ever have been in one) and pull away, while you had gunship who was supposed to provide coverfire when you ran to it and your mages were supposed to slow enemy's and keep em off you and well, Jaina, as powerful as she is, should have been able to avert the landing of Fel Reaver but the horde is at fault in this battle? Look at your own faults before blaming others and before blaming others, fix your internal issues, come together and kick the damn demon ass. Otherwise you will have a horde again who will charge Alliance and Burning legion at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    You have Varian as your avatar and signature, and you're extremely salty about your BFF not being saved by the Horde. I'm not sure there's any curing your narrow view of the Broken Shore events. Personally, I think Sylvanas saw an opportunity to rid Azeroth of a weak Alliance leader AND save her people. Two birds, one stone. I don't see why Horde players are so eager to justify why we left them there. We're not friends.
    We're not, which is why I look forward to Genn Greymane fucking up Sylvanas during this expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    If you're blaming the Horde in some way, then I don't agree with you. Unless you were just rating the cinematics? If not, another user sums it up pretty nicely.
    Havn't done horde side but my stance hasn't really changed. The Horde didn't do antyhing wrong (except being cowards by orc standards), but neither is the alliance wrong from their perspective, it makes sense even if they talked with the horde afterwards based on the past and the great loss.
    Unfortunatly the 3th part of the qoute went stupid making me think the other points are overexegerated, so cant trust it except what i already assumed + horde getting bombarded.

Why can't any accept that this is actually a very good grey story element for distrust between the factions. Granted I don't want any because I don't trust blizzard with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    To all the people in the comments suddenly blaming the horde for what happened here, remember three things.

1: The horde was being attacked by far more than the alliance did. The alliance just had to deal with lots of demons on the ground. The horde on the other hand, was being bombarded by legion spaceships from the sky, on top of just as many demons on the ground as the alliance was. Its a miracle they held on for as long as they did. Do the horde version of the scenario if you don't believe me. The cinematic fails to show the giant spaceships blasting the shit out of our troops.

2: The alliance explicitly said that they needed the horde to provide air support in order for them to make their big push, and the only reason they sounded the retreat was because the horde couldn't provide said air support. Had the horde remained instead of retreating what would that accomplish? the horde would die down to the last man and woman, and the alliance is STILL without the horde providing air support, thus the alliance would have had to retreat anyways. The horde wouldn't have been able to provide support had they chose to sacrifice themselves, because again THEY WERE GETTING BLASTED FROM THE SKY BY FUCKING SPACESHIPS. So its not like the horde would have been able to provide more than at best five seconds of cover fire before getting slaughtered.

3: Jaina is a fucking hypocrite for blaming the horde for what happened. She herself did the EXACT same thing that the horde did on the broken shore, the last time the legion invaded. She and her forces held archimonde on hyjal for as long as they could, but when they were overwhelmed, they sounded the retreat, and fled, rather than die pointlessly. Now she's giving shit to the horde, calling them dishonorable cowards, for doing what she herself did the last time the legion came a'knocking.

Have a good day.
    3. Bad analogy. Jaina nor the Horde at mount hyjal abandoned the night elves leaving their flank open, it was all according to plan. If your going to be stupid you could say Jaina was on the frontline and the horde nor night elves did nothing to support her.

Also alliance arn't horde. Forsaken make tactical retreat, alliance make tactical retreats (night elves less when their arrogant). Orcs don't it's their entire thing Victory or death and alliance are cowards for doing carefull tactics according to orcs (which was often synomonous to horde). So in the eyes of the orcs it could be a cowards move having retreated.

Now from the alliance side it's massive distrust of Horde. Several times they screwed alliance over so it makes sense to see it as another betrayel, it's not one incident you fishbrain (nemo:P) but an acumulation. Aside from constant agression by the horde despite peace. Their is:
    - the wrathgate.....granted horde got screwed as well.
    - Icecrown (their is a battle where Alliance was fighting the scourge but than got attacked by the horde resulting in everyone dying)
    - Dalaran (abusing neutrality)

============================================
    On another note it felt like Hordes was a bit odd. Why are alliance leaders talking to Sylvannas and not Vol'jin.....and Thrall was a bit odd too (jaina missing in the animation as well but didnt matter much). To ofset Varian is a bigger loss as well as Tirion is more an alliance loss. The invasion seems a bit more horde favoured in return.

BTW it was really well animated looked awesome.
    Last edited by mmoc0e23e5b73e; 2016-08-15 at 06:13 PM.

Hey guys have you heard the the Dark Lady who has been wiping the floor with the Alliance everytime they get anywhere close to Lordaeron just became the leader and lifted a ban on her super weapons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    At least Varian killed a huge ass fel reaver and was able to spit Gul'dan in the face before going. Vol'jin got stabbed once, then died sitting on his ass in a chair...
    Varian's brutal death was so sad and it was a heroic death aswell. Would been better if Vol'jin got a heroic death instead of dying like that.

Quote Originally Posted by taelon View Post
    Havn't done horde side but my stance hasn't really changed. The Horde didn't do antyhing wrong (except being cowards by orc standards), but neither is the alliance wrong from their perspective, it makes sense even if they talked with the horde afterwards based on the past and the great loss.
    Unfortunatly the 3th part of the qoute went stupid making me think the other points are overexegerated, so cant trust it except what i already assumed + horde getting bombarded.

Why can't any accept that this is actually a very good grey story element for distrust between the factions. Granted I don't want any because I don't trust blizzard with it.

3. Bad analogy. Jaina nor the Horde at mount hyjal abandoned the night elves leaving their flank open, it was all according to plan. If your going to be stupid you could say Jaina was on the frontline and the horde nor night elves did nothing to support her.

Also alliance arn't horde. Forsaken make tactical retreat, alliance make tactical retreats (night elves less when their arrogant). Orcs don't it's their entire thing Victory or death and alliance are cowards for doing carefull tactics according to orcs (which was often synomonous to horde). So in the eyes of the orcs it could be a cowards move having retreated.

Now from the alliance side it's massive distrust of Horde. Several times they screwed alliance over so it makes sense to see it as another betrayel, it's not one incident you fishbrain (nemo:P) but an acumulation. Aside from constant agression by the horde despite peace. Their is:
    - the wrathgate.....granted horde got screwed as well.
    - Icecrown (their is a battle where Alliance was fighting the scourge but than got attacked by the horde resulting in everyone dying)
    - Dalaran (abusing neutrality)

============================================
    On another note it felt like Hordes was a bit odd. Why are alliance leaders talking to Sylvannas and not Vol'jin.....and Thrall was a bit odd too (jaina missing in the animation as well but didnt matter much). To ofset Varian is a bigger loss as well as Tirion is more an alliance loss. The invasion seems a bit more horde favoured in return.

BTW it was really well animated looked awesome.
    Actually Wrathgate is exactly like Broken Shore.

Allaince jumping the gun thinking the Horde and specifically Sylvanas is out to get them.

If they would quit being so fucking paranoid all the time things would be better for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Varian's brutal death was so sad and it was a heroic death aswell. Would been better if Vol'jin got a heroic death instead of dying like that.
    Heroic in what way?

The the King s hould kill himself at the most critical point in the history of the planet to stab a fel reaver when the gunship had a dozen cannons locked onto the fel reaver at POINT BLANK RANGE.

*slow clap*

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Dang some people in this thread really need to relax before they give themselves an aneurysm. Great that you're loyal to a faction...but chill it's a game.....G....A...M...E......it's not real. Never understood faction hate in the first place. I first started playing as alliance....soon realized I did not care for alliance and switched to horde. Notice I didn't say hate? I have no problem with alliance characters even though I won't be one....it's the alliance players that are the douche bags....as there are plenty of horde douche bag players. One side is not better than the other....it's all a matter of personal preference.
    It's honestly really annoying for someone to come into a thread about the lore and say "ITS JUST A GAME BRO."

So like, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by azkhane View Post
    More like being crushed by random nameless trash mobs, play alliance scenario, gul dan started spawing ALL named and powerful demons we slayed on the past 15 years but at full strenght with a few more we never knew, so yeah horde will cry of spaceship and nameless demons while alliance fight with the most powerful demons of the burning legion while also being bombarded by spaceships and attacked by flying monkeys(your actual job horde was killing those, gj), also if the horde, u know stop crashing every expansion their flying battleships will be nice. so you can for once have a thing called AIR SUPPORT
    Good attempt but no.
    First of all, there is no such things as "trash mobs" when fighting the Burning Legion.
    Second of all, the most powerful demons, summoned by Gul'dan, never engaged in the actual fight.
    Third, what fucking difference would it make? Horde regiment would be crushed, Alliance regiment would follow. And there you go - you have to factions devoted of leadership. Come on in, Legion!

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    We're not, which is why I look forward to Genn Greymane fucking up Sylvanas during this expansion
    First he has to fuck up Sylvanas. But as history shows the Allaince with MULTIPLE races attacking her on multiple fronts have gotten their asses kicked by her multiple times with no outside support.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

Heroic in what way?

The the King s hould kill himself at the most critical point in the history of the planet to stab a fel reaver when the gunship had a dozen cannons locked onto the fel reaver at POINT BLANK RANGE.

*slow clap*
    Hm.. are you blind by any chance? Didn't you see all the soldiers that fell from the ship? How would these cannons be useful if no one were there to fire them? Obviously not Mekkatorque or Genn Greymane.. He had to kill that Fel Reaver.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    First he has to fuck up Sylvanas. But as history shows the Allaince with MULTIPLE races attacking her on multiple fronts have gotten their asses kicked by her multiple times with no outside support.
    He seems to do pretty well in blowing their airship to shit from what I've heard