Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That would not be a bad idea at all if they did it that way. It would give LFR tier (and thus it would be easier for someone to go from LFR to normal raiding since the gear gap would not be vast) while not incentivizing people to run LFR the first couple of weeks for more chances at it.
    Hell, I've been pitching that as a compromise since 5.2. WoD was overzealous to the extreme in 'responding' to raider complaints that they felt forced into it by their guild's progression (and not just with LFR, but that's a tangentially-related matter) whereas just making it so LFR and non-LFR tier can't mix-and-match addresses the lion's share of the problem.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Can someone provide an official link that confirms the rumors about LFR tier not counting towards the other tier's bonuses, or LFR loot locking you for Normal, or are they just rumors?
    its not a rumors its some idiots wishful thinking that will never make it life after disaster that WoD was for anyone besides mythic raiders but keep dreaming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Chatter in beta, mostly. People were talking about how they couldn't mix and match LFR and non-LFR tier for their 4-piece.

Can anyone with beta confirm this? Screenshots, what have you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Can someone provide an official link that confirms the rumors about LFR tier not counting towards the other tier's bonuses, or LFR loot locking you for Normal, or are they just rumors?
    I, too, would love to see a link to a blue post confirming this. First I heard of this was in this very thread, yet no one can confirm it.

It would be awesome though. Keep LFR heroes in LFR and let people who can do more damage than just auto-attack can get normal gear and not have to mix with LFR try hards.

I would even go a step further. If you do one boss in LFR, just one, you are now completely locked out of normal, heroic AND mythic raids until reset. If all one does is LFR, then nothing changes for them. If you plan on doing normal and up, you won't be forced to deal with LFR.
    Last edited by Spunt; 2016-08-15 at 08:58 PM.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Practically speaking, it will be almost a mandatory impulse for the average casual raider out there.

WoW is a MMO RPG, so getting gear upgrades is forefront. For example, some people forced themselves to do Ashran to level alts with ilvl 700 honor gear in order to raid and get more gear.. etc etc.

LFR can be discouraging sometimes because it shallows the raid experience. Kinda like some people felt that the dialogue wheel in Fallout 4 (your choice didnt really matter) shallowed it. It turns WoW into more of a lobby phone game -> collect loot> exit.

That can be REALLY frustrating for those of us that have experienced the magic of working together in a guild or sometimes pug to overcome a challenge in WoW. That said, I have done LFR to get the legendary ring on an alt. Also to raid with a good friend that considers LFR more than worthy content and will never do great dps etc. However, I try to get said friend to join normal raiding all the time cause it feels so much better to down something with a little more effort required.

A ton of people here keep repeating that LFR is 25 iLvL below Normal. It's not. It's 15 level lower.

Blizzard has been following the 15 levels between tiers for some time now. The info is all in your Adventure Guide in game. You can see all the bosses and loot from the Legion Raids.

Looking at the Emerald Nightmare raid the loot goes 835-850-865-880 for the 4 tiers. All, of course, have a chance to upgrade beyond these base levels.