Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would like for it to happen, but it won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Do you not see how the undead are scum traitors? You just said in your own paragraph that they aligned with the Horde. Lordaeron was always an Alliance bastion, and shouldn't be in the hands of a traitorous group that has now aligned with the enemy.

I'm just making a good case for why we should re-take the land as Alliance land. I mean, during the cataclysm, the horde took south shore, destroyed theramore in MoP.. and there are several other areas of the world there the horde has done some nefarious devious shit.

I think its time for once that the Alliance stick it to them and take a LARGE portion of horde territory and return it to the Alliance.
    That they aligned with the Horde doesn't make them traitors. Calling them scum is just meaningless name-calling and slander (though I see you support Trump so I guess you stay true to your logic in both reality and fictious discussions). They are a sovereign people in their own right, they were as the people of Lordaeron they are now as the Forsaken. It is their choice what coalition they take part in. Furthermore I am quite sure they didn't so much leave the Alliance as the Alliance abandon them when the Plague swept across their land. After that you expect them to stand with you? It's the same reason why the vast majority of the High Elves decided to turn their back on the Alliance and rely on themselves as Blood Elves until they joined forces with the Horde. Also the Alliance has no territory. The Alliance have members, the members have territory. And members are free to choose their coalition as they see fit. The Alliance is not a political union, it is like NATO.

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Do you realize that the undead living there are the same people who were once part of the alliance? The current alliance can't retake anything because it doesn't belong to them.
    The only person that it does belong to, sadly, does not want to have anything to do with it. (Calia Menethil)

Deleted
    I'm sorry that you feel this way, but there is a good discussion going on about the lore and storyline of Lordaeron. Its just a question that I think is worth talking about.
    Sure, Jaylock, a thread that keeps appearing every two weeks is certainly worth talking.

The horse is no longer dead, he is just nuclear dust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Sure, Jaylock, a thread that keeps appearing every two weeks is certainly worth talking.

At this point we are tracking reincarnations of the horse.

Lordaeron was once a great Alliance capital and bastion of Human strength, but since the scourge diseased and killed the citizens of that once great empire, it has become a cesspool of undead filth.

Since technically those lands belong to the Alliance in the first place, should Blizzard create a story arch of the Alliance retaking Lordaeron, purging the Undercity and re-building the empire once again?

It might make for a good storyline to have the undead permanently relocated to another land, possibly even pushed back to their Horde bastion in Orgrimmar. Maybe there is a way to cure the undead? Could be a great expansion story line.
    No more Orcs? No more Undead. If UC and Org are lost. Where would they be? Orcs now reside in Dreanor only? Undead only in Northrend?

15+ Year Old Account
    First off: Hell no.

Lordaeron was once a great Alliance capital and bastion of Human strength, but since the scourge diseased and killed the citizens of that once great empire, it has become a cesspool of undead filth.

Since technically those lands belong to the Alliance in the first place, should Blizzard create a story arch of the Alliance retaking Lordaeron, purging the Undercity and re-building the empire once again?
    Wow, the racism is strong with this one.

Lordaeron does not belong to the alliance, it belongs to the people of Lordaeron.
    And guess who owns Lordaeron right now? The people of Lordaeron.
    The alliance has no right to invade the place, murder all it's rightful citizens and... then what? What exactly would they do? There are not enough people to re-populate the area and even if, why would any southern human want to move north into a freshly-genocided ghost town?

Lordaeron is in the hands of the same people who've always lived there. It's theirs. They didn't choose to get murdered and revived, but they also won't choose to just die again (you wouldn't either).
    So stay the fuck off of the the poor forsaken, they've been through enough shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

The rest of the Alliance would go to war to retake 1 city,a city that is already in the hands of it's "original" inhabitants mind you....(not the Hordes fault the Alliance can not keeps it's factions safe and loyal,losing ...multitudes of citizens(who I would figure then would be raised to be Forsaken,to fight the Alliance invaders...oh the irony) and equipment, for the sake of taking... 1 city?
    Eh, no ...all the Alliance glory fetish folks need to let that one go....amusing as it would be to watch the Alliance try,get killed ,raised ...or plagued, Mana bombed etc etc. just to have their dead ....raised....mmmmm, delicious.

The resulting scenario would make Garrosh look like Gandhi.

Carnage,permanent landscape alteration/plague lands taking up 1/2 or more of the maps...and only the Forsaken would be able to inhabit most of the areas....brilliant!

Just to take back 1 city...that is not yours?That chose to NO LONGER be part of your Alliance? Who's inhabitants are rejected by Your Alliance?

lol, Nah, wouldn't bode well for the long term of Wow.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-08-15 at 05:14 PM.

The citizens who were once humans that made up Lordaeron are traitors. Plain and simple.
    Didn't the Alliance reject them? The Horde took them in because the Alliance wanted them all dead BEFORE allying with their enemies.

Deleted
    Jaylock's thread NotLikeThis

When you take a city and turn it into an undead plague ridden cesspit, you no longer deserve to be there. And so what? They decided to be traitors and join the enemy. Lordaeron should be purged of all undead and the Alliance re-take it. It would make a great story line as maybe a major expansion theme and have the forsaken make a home with the blood elves.
    Who does not deserve to be there? The Forshaken? Was it not their city initially? It is an undead plague ridden cesspit because the Forshaken reshaped it into their own image.

The Alliance has no claim to it simply because they changed side. Beside, I really doubt Alliance would welcome them anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could have it so that if I ignored Jaylock his threads wouldn't appear at all on MMO Champion for me

Can someone please work on this, immediately?
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

I'm a horde player and i would definitely not mind something like this happening. There has been a war since forever and NOTHING happens. Only the Orgrimmar sacking, but that had a boring outcome. Alliance would surely install themselves in the city had it been a real scenario, but everything is just way too STATIC. But i get it would be difficult with starting intro, starting quests etcetc.

Yes, please come and try to take it back, feed our armies. You think we dont have any of the wrathgate bombs hidden away?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well it would make a change from the Horde taking Alliance territory.

Rather have Southshore back TBH.

Deleted
    should, lore wise yes. Gameplay just hillsbrad, gilneas and arathi.

IF alliance retakes lordearon it kind of ends the game in a way it restores the old alliance former glory.

Just have a good event patch where alliance takes Stormgarde, than a battle in hillsbrad with forsaken that results in a loss for Forsaken (Sylvannas dies and is resurrected again). Taren mill is destroyed. Forsaken get andorhall and some story of growing some ties with Argent Crusade and Deathknight since right know the deathknights should really want to destroy the forsaken (more than argent crusade). Hillsbrad is alliance controlled neutral zone.

Future content have Alterac valley become a new undead nation under the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I proposed an idea a while back which would involve story and leveling updates to Lordaeron, in which Worgen get to go into Silverpine as a second zone, retaking it from the Forsaken, but the Forsaken get the WPL as their second zone (due to controlling Andorhal, they pretty much have a stranglehold on trade), with both factions then going into Hillsbrad (with Hillsbrad Fields restored as a Worgen-controlled Alliance hub), then Arathi (with Stromgarde as a restored human city), Hinterlands, EPL, and finally a new, blood elf vs high elf zone north of the EPL to round it out.

But Blizz might never do that.
    Last edited by Shizari; 2016-08-15 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post

A bit like Varian then? Hey-oh!

Please do try and take Lordaeron. We could always use more Forsaken and there would be plenty to choose from you dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Please do try and take Lordaeron. We could always use more Forsaken and there would be plenty to choose from you dead.
    Not that I favor retaking Lordaeron, but I love the contradictory logic of the Forsaken:

1) You can't retake Lordaeron, the original citizens are still there, they're just undead! They're the same people with the same loyalties to their kingdom as when they died.
    2) Go ahead and try to retake it, your dead will add to our numbers as they spontaneously change their loyalties once they're raised, and totally won't retain their loyalty to Stormwind in death and totally won't still fight against us once they rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Not that I favor retaking Lordaeron, but I love the contradictory logic of the Forsaken:

1) You can't retake Lordaeron, the original citizens are still there, they're just undead! They're the same people with the same loyalties to their kingdom as when they died.
    2) Go ahead and try to retake it, your dead will add to our numbers as they spontaneously change their loyalties once they're raised, and totally won't retain their loyalty to Stormwind in death and totally won't still fight against us once they rise.
    Who said they have the same loyalties? They are loyal to the Forsaken. They died to protect Lordaeron so they have every right to still live there. Why would they had it over to people that either ran away or did nothing to defend it? All Forsaken are give a choice when they come back. Join the Forsaken or return to the grave.