Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    They tried and failed.. that was pre Val'kyr.. now would just be a slaughter :S

They should try. The Forsaken could always use more corpses.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    They tried and failed.. that was pre Val'kyr.. now would just be a slaughter :S
    well this isn't really correct at all if you are talking about the Battle of the Undercity.

OT: they should, but they won't for gameplay reasons like a lot of the ridiculous lore choices that happen throughout the game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Who said they have the same loyalties? They are loyal to the Forsaken. They died to protect Lordaeron so they have every right to still live there. Why would they had it over to people that either ran away or did nothing to defend it? All Forsaken are give a choice when they come back. Join the Forsaken or return to the grave.
    that isn't a choice. being risen against your will is not a choice. imagine the ramifications of that, waking up after you are dead. most of the Horde is strongly against the practice (which can especially be seen in SoO), always interesting when people defend it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    well this isn't really correct at all if you are talking about the Battle of the Undercity.
    Why is incorrect?

Varian attacked the undercity wanting revenge for the wrathgate.

Deleted
    Retake? What? It belongs to people of Lordaeron and they are a playable nation in WoW already ... they are called the Forsaken.

It's like saying Gilneas doesn't belong to the people of the Gilneas, because they are now Worgen ...
    Last edited by mmoc56c829a066; 2016-08-15 at 07:49 PM.

The forsaken are the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    that isn't a choice. being risen against your will is not a choice. imagine the ramifications of that, waking up after you are dead. most of the Horde is strongly against the practice (which can especially be seen in SoO), always interesting when people defend it.
    You have no will when you are dead. You are a lump of meat who have been given a chance at continued existence. If that ain't for you then no one will force you to exist like that. They will stick you back in the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    The humans tried to eradicate The Forsaken and retake Lordaeron long before they joined the Horde. If I recall correctly the Horde offered protection and help to find a cure. Hence they affiliated with them.
    And what progress has been made towards a cure? They spend a lot of time researching and developing a new plague weapon which they used at the Wrathgate, used again at Southshore against innocent civilians, and later tested once again on innocent Murlocs. What's more, they've recruited val'kyr who work not to cure undeath but to expand the numbers of Forsaken. Anymore the Forsaken and the Horde seem more interested in "curing" humans of life and peaceful death than in ending undeath.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathbadh View Post
    And what progress has been made towards a cure? They spend a lot of time researching and developing a new plague weapon which they used at the Wrathgate, used again at Southshore against innocent civilians, and later tested once again on innocent Murlocs. What's more, they've recruited val'kyr who work not to cure undeath but to expand the numbers of Forsaken. Anymore the Forsaken and the Horde seem more interested in "curing" humans of life and peaceful death than in ending undeath.
    Yeah cause this game needs more humans.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whether they have a right to the land or not, I feel like Stormwind and Ironforge should be doing something to contain the Forsaken. While they were chilling in Lordaeron it wasn't such a big deal, but they have actively destroyed peaceful human and dwarf settlements in the area that are absolutely zero threat to them. The destruction of Southshore / Hillsbrad fields in particular. Talking about Forsaken rights to Lordaeron, what about the actual living people of Hillsbrad that were either turned into sludge or experimented on, killed and raised into undead servitude against their will?

I feel like too often the actions of the Forsaken are hand waved as rogue agents within the faction operating outside of Sylvanas' orders. If she can't control her people, the alliance should be moving in to curb stomp them and protect the inhabitants of the surrounding lands.
    Last edited by Thoughtcrime; 2016-08-15 at 08:17 PM.

Deleted
    We should keep trying to cleanse the lands, maybe turn Hillsbrad, Silverpine and Alteric Mountains into a gaint Domination PVP zone. I would love that 24/7 combat for dominion over those areas.

I'd be content with Stromgarde. It makes the most sense.

yes, send troops to undercity so we can have more troops added to the forsaken

I'd love to see something like that ingame and lorewise,

but practicality ingame would be a nightmare, both re designing and players attitude (keep in mind, peoples love for the place, FPs connecting there, zepalins, portals etc)

I'm pretty sure that part of the continent belongs to the Horde now.

Now all we need to do is level Gilneas and build a zoo on top of the rubble.

You know who else was a part of the old Allaince? The Elves of Quel'Thalas

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    I'm pretty sure that part of the continent belongs to the Horde now.

Now all we need to do is level Gilneas and build a zoo on top of the rubble.
    Nonsense.

Make a Port and secondary capital so Western Horde can reside there instead of the undercity when they are in the East.

Think of it as the Bilgewater Harbor of the East.

Undercity isn't so much a city as it is a experimentation ground for the Royal Apothacaries and the Deathstalkers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lebanese Dude View Post
    I'd be content with Stromgarde. It makes the most sense.
    What the fuck is it with humans and thinking Stormwind has claims to other human kingdomgs
    They don't.

For all intents and purposes the majority of Forsaken are dead humans. Since the Scourge just went murder happy across the Northern Eastern Kingdoms the chances of the Forsaken having MORE Lordaeron, and Stromguard members are pretty much guaranteed.

The Claim is with the forsaken.

Nevermind the Forsaken claimed this capital from the Scouge and the Dreadlords of the Burning Legion.

Try to invade again. Just don't cry like a bitch when she plague bombs your armies in HER NATION.

Now as for non forsaken living in the Borders and THEIR previous holdings. not running in and grabbing land and yelling to Sylvanas ITS MINE ILL DIE FOR IT. Shes going to kill you.

Did she fuck with the Argent Crusade? Anyone? If you threaten her she kills you if you mind your own shit you are fine. Sylvanas doesn't fuck around she gets shit done and results.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-08-15 at 08:50 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    please add more numbers to the forsaken!!
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

What the fuck is it with humans and thinking Stormwind has claims to other human kingdomgs or Gilneas for that matter.

They don't.
    because its human nature *points at the outside world*

10+ Year Old Account
    nah the undeads need a city of their own. its too late to retake. would humans really want to live in that ooze?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Alliance will not go into Lordaeron because Sylvanas, the Undead the Blood Elves, the Horde would stop them.

Sylvanas also has an equivalent of a biological weapon, the Alliance would be really dumb if it tried to do that. The Blood Elves are masters in Arcane and Holy, and the Undead in Shadow magic... Would not end well.
    Nevermind what happened the last time the Alliance mass invaded from all angles in Cata.

Supreme and complete victory for the forsaken.

against THREE armies

Humans, Dwarves, Worgen
    absolutely crushed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    because its human nature *points at the outside world*
    so pretty much bigots

I mean we already know Jaina is the biggest bigot in the Warcraft series at this point.

Grand Marshal Garithos would be so proud of the current Alliance