Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    DLC exactly expressed how I feel about "achievements" and why I mostly ignore them unless I want a reward.

Deleted
    This comic is so true, lol.

Not everyone has the time (or ability i.e. health issues) to level a character to 100 in a few weeks or money to buy a boost.
    lmao, not everyone should be playing this game then. its not like we had almost 2 years to level up to 100, its not like you get a free 100 lev boost with legion purchase... some people will still find excuses and ask for anything to be handed to them on silver platter, gosh...

This DLC is so accurate it hurts. Hilarious nonetheless.

I like to imagine someone at Blizzard knew about the death reset and knew that once it was found out, people would use it. It did turn out eerie that people were killing themselves around someone foretelling the end.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    lmao, not everyone should be playing this game then. its not like we had almost 2 years to level up to 100, its not like you get a free 100 lev boost with legion purchase... some people will still find excuses and ask for anything to be handed to them on silver platter, gosh...
    No one asked for a free boost. The question was about the Broken Shore event being timed.

You'd be surprised how many players who never get to max level during an expansion due to time restraints and playing in very short bursts.
    Last edited by babyback; 2016-08-15 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    With a free boosted character? You have to be especially lazy to not ever create the free one.
    Maybe they don't want to boost and level their character by themselves and experience the game?

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    No one asked for a free boost. The question was about the Broken Shore event being timed.

You'd be surprised how many players who never get to max level during an expansion due to time restraints and playing in very short bursts.
    You'd be surprised how many players buy games to play them.

I bought WoD last year on black friday sales and I already got 10+ max lvl characters. It takes me one month top when I am being lazy to level a character from lvl 1 to 100.

Also it is very funny complaining about leveling now when you can get free levels in invasions.
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2016-08-15 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IreScath View Post
    No RX 480/470/460 in these system builds is a mistake.
    There is a lot of mistakes in this and other build logs, i wouldn't trust anything posted on MMO champs front page ( no offense MMO champ but stop giving misinformation out )

Edit:
    Also depending on your set up and how much background stuff you having going, a i7 isn't a bad choice for gaming. I find my CPU(specs in sig) being utilized on all different cores and more than 4 cores/threads are being use for day to day stuff. So while you only have a i3/i5 (no HT) you can run into performance issues due to the 2/4 threads being 100% utilized. People seem to forget the bigger picture here, yes you can run most games fine on a i3/i5 as long as you don't have a game that is using more than 2 cores and a lot of background tasks running.

Also for gaming i wouldn't touch a AMD CPU when Intel CPU are not much more and have a lot better performance / thermals. Also the new AMD GPUs and the GTX 1060(equal to a GTX980) are cheap and will run WoW really good and most modern games @ 1080p
    Last edited by Roar-Powah; 2016-08-15 at 07:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WF invasion gear... great, I am very glad I began saving boxes on my Enh shaman. It'd be hilarious to have almost full 710 on ding. I'm still probably getting gear/mog via PVP tokens, though.

Update: Legion Invasion rewards have been hotfixed to be able to be Warforged now!
    How nice... how about adding a damn caster off-hand, the staff, or a shield into the game?

Personally, if anyone is looking to get a new monitor, I would suggest the dell S2716DG over the U2715H listed here. The S2716DG is the same resolution (1440p) as the one listed here, but it has a 144hz refresh rate. If you are spending close to $500 on a monitor, might as well invest a few more dollars for the higher refresh one. Currently discounted from $799.99 to $499.99 on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

disclaimer : the 144hz one is an TN panel versus the standard refresh one which is an IPS panel. Some may see a big difference in color reproduction using IPS versus TN. Many reviewers claim IPS is "better" than TN, but it's important to note that the TN panel used in this monitor is newer generation. Nevertheless, I found 144hz to be a giant improvement not only in WoW, but in many other games too

edit: you need to have a G-SYNC compatible Nvidia graphics card to use the variable refresh rate feature of the monitor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    Anyone looking to buy a ~970 should go for the RX 470. The 470 is roughly the same price as a used 970 and is roughly just as fast but a whole lot newer, is currently supported (aka not abandoned like Nvidia's 900 series who will not be receiving new drivers) and will most likely see some more performance improvements, is full DX12 ready, and more importantly comes with a full warranty.
    The 900 series will still get driver updates... lol. Maybe not as frequent as the 1000 series, but they'll still get updates.

Legion Invasions Top Tip: They removed the requirement to first go through a questline in order to open up portals to Cataclysm zones! It's amazing!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightscrawl View Post
    How nice... how about adding a damn caster off-hand, the staff, or a shield into the game?
    Yes, totally stupid to let only one-handed caster stuff drop, nothing for off-hand or even a shield. Sad

Is that Dalaran on the Aszuna map?

I haven't been keeping up a lot, so I don't know if it was actually announced that Dalaran would be there, I just heard it would be moved.

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to do a follow up comic where the Doomsayer turns out to be a dreadlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I like to imagine someone at Blizzard knew about the death reset and knew that once it was found out, people would use it. It did turn out eerie that people were killing themselves around someone foretelling the end.
    And the doomsayers are secretly dreadlords.

Just what will they do with all those sacrifices....

Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard has onboard USB 3.0 headers, but the Cooler Master HAF 912 ATX Mid Tower Case does not have front panel USB 3.0 ports.

The Cooler Master HAF 912 ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 390mm long, but video cards over 270mm may block drive bays. Since the MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card is 279mm long, some drive bays may not be usable.