Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    How nuts would it be if Blizzard spoiled us with 3 patch zones on Argus to hold us over during the inevitable content drought? Like a secret 'part 2' to Legion. That could definitely justify 3 years of Legion if they did that.
    ...I actually think Blizzard might go this route, more so given they seem adamant about Legion having at least three raid tiers vs. WoD's two. They added Timeless Isle, Isle of Thunder AND Isle Isle of Giants during MoP PLUS added max-level content to Karasang Wilds and Northern Barrens via Phasing. They also added 85 content to STV via phasing and the Firelands Quesr Hub in Cata. The precident exists.

Realistically, they could give us a zone of Argus at the end of Legion and still have an expansion that revisits Argus. The setup is we decide to deal a crippling blow to one of the Legion's homeworlds and take on KJ (Raid Boss). The Draenei (Alliance), Sunreavers (Horde) and their Illidari allies cross into Argus and set up shop on KJ's doorstep. The zone's questin would be about shutting down the Legion portals connecting Argus to Azeroth and slaying high-ranking Eredar. It's the homecoming from hell for Velen and the Draenei as they fight against former friends and family. When we finally take on KJ, he manages to escape at the last second and promises to return with more power to wipe them out. For the time being, Azeroth has claimed its first offensive victory over the Legion and on one of their homeworlds. The Illidari set off to track him down while Velen and the Sunreavers decide to set their sights on taking control of the rest of Argus. The Legion still controls the rest of the planet so...yeah.

The Argus expansion focuses on the lost history of the Draenei, the Eredar and to a lesser extent, the Legion. Argus would be a MASSIVE world--the size of Outland and Draenor combined, maybe. In addition to gaining control of the planet via phasing, you might be called to return to an area you cleared to drive away the Legion's forces again. Sargeras would also make his first official appearance in WoW if he doesn't in Legion but we don't fight him. My concept is mid-tier, Velen decides to show heroes of both factions a vision of the day the Legion came to Argus and of when he was forced to battle against his closest allies, Archi and KJ because he refused to join the Legion (Dungeon). After the vision, KJ shows up and says it was a mistake for him to refuse The Dark Titan's offer and he attacks everyone. Velen notices KJ hasn't recovered from the injuries he received before and uses his powers to keep him from escaping. This time, you finish him off.

For the final tier, Sargeras splits off from himself to personally challenge the mortal races on the verge of taking complete control of Argus (Raid). When the avatar of Sargeras is struck down, Velen and Aethas realize while they lack the power to defeat Sargeras at full strength, it is well within their ability to seal this avatar of him on Argus just like on Azeroth. Over time, they may weaken Sargeras enough for mortals to slay him.

...I got a bit carried away there but the potential is there ^_^
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Spoilers from comic:

<spoiler>Since at the end of the comic Anduin is quite old, and gives the distinct impression to Velen who is still there, that they are about to strike at Argus. It seems to imply that the Draenei either don't go home, or do go home and get repelled. It also seems to imply that we won't be going to Argus soon or if we do we lose.</spoiler>