Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I find it funny at this point anyway, guys like him are a dime a dozen. They call veterans stupid, but whine about their crushing student debt, have no life experience, expect shit to be handed to them, and are general asshats
    Except thats not entirely true based on what he has posted. If we believe all his posts, he has no student debt, and a solid job. If you were going to criticize anything it would be his love life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I thought about joining but I don't think I could pull the trigger when the time came to take a life. Hesitation could get myself or someone I know killed.

And frankly if you weren't sure you'd be able to do that when the time came then you made a wise decision. So I'm glad you made that call.

One of my greatest fears wasn't for my own life but for my fellow Marines if I couldn't do the job. They mattered a hell of a lot more to me.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Except thats not entirely true based on what he has posted. If we believe all his posts, he has no student debt, and a solid job. If you were going to criticize anything it would be his love life.
    That post wasn't exclusively for him, but for many with his mind set

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Man this really goes to show how immature you really are.

It's pathetic really.

The fact that this is an actual mentality here in the US is amazing. We've sure gone down hill.

You can disagree with the politics in whatever war you want but hating on the people willing to defend this nation is disgusting.
    What part of the USA was the US military defending in iraq? How many people were conscripted to fight in this defense?

- - - Updated - - -

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

- - - Updated - - -

Than you've been missing out.

I find it funny at this point anyway, guys like him are a dime a dozen. They call veterans stupid, but whine about their crushing student debt, have no life experience, expect shit to be handed to them, and are general asshats

I take solice in knowing he's a unhappy person with a awful personality, who will continue to be irrelevant for the remainder of his life.

So while service members are getting laid, and veterans are going to school and getting good jobs, he will still be the salty shit we all expect.
    Yeah I worked through college and have no student debt and have been employed except for a small stint since college. I bought my first house at 25. I'm in track to retire at 45 ish.

You mad cus PTSD?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    What part of the USA was the US military defending in iraq? How many people were conscripted to fight in this defense?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I worked through college and have no student debt and have been employed except for a small stint since college. I bought my first house at 25. I'm in track to retire at 45 ish.

You mad cus PTSD?
    Sure you are sweetie pie.

Please, why don't you enlighten us with one of your tear filled rants on how ugly you are and how you will never know a woman's touch, those rants never get old, forever alone.

The only thing you are going to retire sooner rather than later is your dick, from non use.

Btw, don't get high and mighty. I owned my first house at 25 and broke 6 figures this year.

Oh and I get laid on the regular, get on my level.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    But books and living costs arent, even here in the land of "everything is free", students will take loans to get through their education, oh and they'll pay taxes too, which will go into the big pool that pays for the "free" stuff.
    There is a difference between covering living costs, and taking huge credits to pay for university. Besides, you can work and cover your own expenses. Finally, families can also support their children if they can afford it. So yes, the difference is huge.

And parents can pay for their education, and again the books still arent free, bashing the states for self-paid education doesnt score alot of cool points.

Rangers lead the way.

All the way.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

And because the government was doing some shady shit that is the soldiers fault?

You fail to understand the love of country and it's people that our service members have. How can they be blamed for what the President and Congress pull?

So you making all your snarky comments isn't helping anything. It's making you look ungrateful and obviously unwilling to sacrifice anything for anyone.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    Rangers lead the way.

All the way.
    Aerial Porters have to get you there first
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Do not confuse patriotism and support for Servicemen with Militarism.

One can be critical of the military, defense policy and even servicemen, and in the same time being patriotic and be supporting the troops.

Since 2001 we developed an extremely unhealthy relationship with the military. Consecutive governments both Democratic and Republican conducted an absurd, wasteful and counter productive series of wars, exempt from criticism under the excuse of -Support the troops!
    Good post, and as a US Army vet I agree. Never be afraid of giving both open ended support and criticism for both the military and the troops. They're often deserving of both, and it's through both that their missions and perspective are reinforced to themselves and others.

Always be critical of the government and its' uses for the military. Give them no rest in denouncing the overstep of their bounds and perogatives.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd take being ugly any day over signing up to go murder people in another country for fun.

- - - Updated - - -

You're going to post quote from me from over 4 years ago. When I was employed just not in my field of study if you actually read the thread.

All you are doing is supporting my claim that military members are poor decision makers thank you.
    Well it's not like much has changed since then...

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Would you have preferred the one about him maybe not being ugly because he got a 'date' on tinder, or the one asking for business advice on a MMO Gen-OT forum?

One has only to look at his post history to see he has no place calling anyone stupid. Whether it was 4 months ago or 4 years ago, nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    And because the government was doing some shady shit that is the soldiers fault?

You fail to understand the love of country and it's people that our service members have. How can they be blamed for what the President and Congress pull?

So you making all your snarky comments isn't helping anything. It's making you look ungrateful and obviously unwilling to sacrifice anything for anyone.
    That's the problem that seems to be the most rampant on the various college campuses I've been on where people are critical of the service members. They're quick to blame Veterans for the conflicts that our elected politicians send us into.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's the problem that seems to be the most rampant on the various college campuses I've been on where people are critical of the service members. They're quick to blame Veterans for the conflicts that our elected politicians send us into.
    Well those veterans willfully joined the military of the biggest modern war mongering nation.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

did 6 years in the army, apache mechanic, now reserve blackhawk mechanic and work at a army aviation support facility as a DoD civilian

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Physically not capable to do so. Not to mention the idea of shooting someone makes me feel horrible.
    You get over that feeling after doing it a few times.

/s
    Last edited by SoulForge; 2016-08-15 at 10:28 PM.

Volunteer military.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    I was medically discharged with full honours for my time in your mom's ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    To those of you who have served, thank you. To those of you who want to bash it.....bet you're not from the US...and if you are, your choice.....just don't put down people who feel differently than you. That is all...thank you.
    Gaydar on danger money people!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Well those veterans willfully joined the military of the biggest modern war mongering nation.
    Yawn, last time I checked, Canada had troops in Afghanistan, and has been living under the Aegis of U.S. military protection for a long time.

I really don't know why Canadians or any other foreigner thinks that U.S. veterans give a shit what they think.

I really don't know why Canadians or any other foreigner thinks that U.S. veterans give a shit what they think.
    You obviously care enough to post here.