Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    No it's not rare at all, quite common actually. The reason you haven't seen it is because it was just added today via a hotfix.
    Oh geeze, what a waste of many hours.. oh well lol.

Don't mind. I'm quite happy getting on with my own fun. People who are legitimately sad that none raiders can get gear need to take a step away from the game imo.

I honestly feel sorry for those which have so little going on in their life that they must whine about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jon234 View Post
    Why hasn't this fool been banned yet he spouts absolute nonsense people with a brain stem could tell you Warlords was terrible and Legion may or may not be good time will tell for that.
    Thats why they are called... *GASP* OPINIONS!

I think WoD was a great expansion. I loved the raiding and the general feel and theme of the expansion. Just because my opinion is not popular, it merits you calling me all sorts of derogatory stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

I think WoD was a great expansion. I loved the raiding and the general feel and theme of the expansion. Just because my opinion is not popular, it merits you calling me all sorts of derogatory stuff?
    "Opinions" Sure they are Jaylock. Sure they are. Now make up some more crap about how 710 gear makes a mythic raider feel inadequate when it is nowhere near on par with Mythic or high end HC gear which your bullshit statement earlier claimed it to be.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-08-15 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    Don't mind. I'm quite happy getting on with my own fun. People who are legitimately sad that none raiders can get gear need to take a step away from the game imo.

I honestly feel sorry for those which have so little going on in their life that they must whine about this.
    Some people are whining about the talking head popping up on their screen. Some people will never be happy with anything that Blizzard does. Flying as an example...they wanted flying, they got flying, but they had to play the game...NOPE, still not happy, they didn't get it for free. They had to earn it, they didn't like that either.

10+ Year Old Account

Let us not derail your topic, you know people view it due to previous posting history.

Everyone is of course permitted to have an opinion.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I feel in this state of the game we need more welfare. As most players coming into the game aren't from these guild dynasty accounts with 2 million + gold, a reliable raiding network, a consistent pool of guildies to run dungeons with, nor a guild bank filled with excess BoE loots. It isn't fair to the new player, the returning player, or the player who can't invest the time to catch up to the rest of the community from the dynasty accounts. More Welfare epics all around! Gear Equality for all! Death to the 1%!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    "Opinions" Sure they are Jaylock. Sure they are. Now make up some more crap about how 710 gear makes a mythic raider feel inadequate when it is nowhere near on par with Mythic or high end HC gear which your bullshit statement earlier claimed it to be.
    If gear can be titanforged from this event, it starts to become on par with mythic ilvls. Do you not understand how the new warforged/titanforged system works?

If gear can be titanforged from this event, it starts to become on par with mythic ilvls. Do you not understand how the new warforged/titanforged system works?
    It cannot be titanforged. So far it says Warforged. So try again. Highest someone has seen is 720 and considering how faceroll early Mythic HFC is it makes little difference.

Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-08-15 at 10:00 PM.

Oh no the sky is falling, people have slightly worse gear with no set bonuses for two weeks before they are replaced with green items.

OH THE HUMANITY, THINK OF THE CHILDREN JAYLOCK

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Oh no the sky is falling, people have slightly worse gear with no set bonuses for two weeks before they are replaced with green items.

OH THE HUMANITY, THINK OF THE CHILDREN JAYLOCK
    I know it can probably roll higher I'm just dicking with him at this point because it's funny . Oooh I got a piece and it's on par with HFC mythic gear. Sweet now I don't have to raid for it!

They will already be getting great gear (compared to what they may have) in the first few levels of legion. Why cause ilvl inflation even more during the invasion event?
    Man Jay, it must be hard for you, not getting things.

There is no Ilvl inflation here.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It cannot be titanforged. So far it says Warforged. So try again. Highest someone has seen is 720 which still isn't Mythic.

so yeah, you realize that IF it is true that someone got a piece of ilvl 720 gear...that IS titanforged, right? Titanforged by definition is >=+15 ilvls over base, where as warforged by definition goes up to +10.

What is your opinion on allowing Legion Invasion Loot to be Warforged?

So much welfare gear... kinda sad imo.
    It's two weeks left to Legion launch, why would you give a shit if they gave out 730s? The only fancy gear is found in HfC either way.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    so yeah, you realize that IF it is true that someone got a piece of ilvl 720 gear...that IS titanforged, right? Titanforged by definition is >=+15 ilvls over base, where as warforged by definition goes up to +10.
    Read what I posted above in response to another person.

Deleted
    I can confirm I got a 720 piece like 10 minutes ago, it did still say Warforged though for what it's worth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    I can confirm I got a 720 piece like 10 minutes ago, it did still say Warforged though for what it's worth.
    Screenshot?
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Deleted
    Yep, got 2 710ilvl warforged pieces tonight.

Anyway, on first day after the pre-patch, i went to kazzak, did my usual non-grouped "wait and attack when boss is under 10% hitpoints" and received 740ilvl titanforged cape which i upgraded to 750. What do our "beloved" jaylock think of that?

No incorrect, it isn't titanforged unless it says "Titanforged" on it. If it's 720 it just happened to roll higher.

10+ Year Old Account
    you will only be replacing ilvl 710 gear at level 107 so thats quite a few levels before this gear is replaced.

Your care is what's sad.