Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    They will already be getting great gear (compared to what they may have) in the first few levels of legion. Why cause ilvl inflation even more during the invasion event?
    Because it encourages people to come back to the game before Legion, and get involved now. Some folks hated WoD, and are just getting back into it. Also what everyone else has said. It will be replaced way before 110... I had a full set of 790s before 109 in the beta. Some were 800 or 800+ ... so a bunch of garbage that helps me level is much appreciated. Less shit to sift through as I level, Just sell all of the crap unless it randomly goes Epic.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondwhite View Post
    My best

Neat man grats on the 720 and I hope it helps you with Legion. Ignore all the haters

Welfare,Warforged.Whatever just more transmogs for my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    I'm not making a claim, I'm stating a fact. Go back and watch the dev interviews from a few weeks ago the definition of titanforged was spelled out - I'm not wasting my time finding it for you though.
    The point even if that is the case, the label exists, and is currently implemented. So if it doesn't show up, then it isn't technically "titanforged"

Either way it doesn't really matter, it's gear that will be replaced in two weeks.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    you will only be replacing ilvl 710 gear at level 107 so thats quite a few levels before this gear is replaced.
    Hard to know if you are just trolling as always or genuinely clueless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay let me settle a few things here:

1 - We have no rules that say that you can't tell someone they're wrong or point out their mistakes
    2 - We have no rules that say that you cannot tell someone that you think they're trolling based on what they're posting

We do have rules against posting to call people idiots, morons, and (but not limited to) troll. The reason is because it's flaming, non-constructive, and derailing. It doesn't matter at all if you think you're right or "factual" as some people in the thread like to say. Posting just to insult someone is not constructive. It's not acceptable.

However, this is really just a bad thread and one I think is designed to upset the forum instead of have any discussion. Closing.