Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Here's what I want to know. In an age of smartphones everywhere, all manner of private shit being posted online and stuff being hacked and leaked all the time, and with the Olympic Village being a giant brothel with 75% of the athletes hooking up and fucking each other's brains out...how is it possible that not a single sex video or a single nude pic has found its way online? Surely there's a high demand to see them, and all it takes is one person to leak that shit (or hack some athlete's phones) for it to echo across the internet.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Age of consent for minors is 14.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_in_Brazil

I don't condone it at all just pointing out a fact.
    For Brazil. They could still be prosecuted in their home country if their age of consent is different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Here's what I want to know. In an age of smartphones everywhere, all manner of private shit being posted online and stuff being hacked and leaked all the time, and with the Olympic Village being a giant brothel with 75% of the athletes hooking up and fucking each other's brains out...how is it possible that not a single sex video or a single nude pic has found its way online? Surely there's a high demand to see them, and all it takes is one person to leak that shit (or hack some athlete's phones) for it to echo across the internet.
    Well there was the reporter who went undercover on Grindr and outed a bunch of athletes, some from very homophobic countries. The backlash was so extreme they ended up taking down the article.

I would guess that the Olympic village is probably fairly secure with a very insulted environment where athletes hook up with each other. Given that it's probably just an unspoken code between them all that you don't video it, you don't go to the media, you don't do any of that stuff.

Given the expected level of sportsmanship in the conduct at the olympics I don't think it's a stretch that they generally have a high level of respect for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Given the expected level of sportsmanship in the conduct at the olympics I don't think it's a stretch that they generally have a high level of respect for each other.
    That's true, but can you really say that about each and every single one of them? Because all it takes is one, maybe on a drunken whim or feeling burned or scorned after a bad hookup. And also, remember that a hacker could break into an athlete's phone or cloud account. Just saying, there are many different reasons or ways that something like that could be leaked online. It just amazes me (and I'll be completely honest as I'm seeing some of these amazingly hot female athletes - disappoints me) that in 2016 it hasn't happened (yet).

Sounds like good times, hope they fuck eachother though and not the locals with this zika virus and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's true, but can you really say that about each and every single one of them? Because all it takes is one, maybe on a drunken whim or feeling burned or scorned after a bad hookup. And also, remember that a hacker could break into an athlete's phone or cloud account. Just saying, there are many different reasons or ways that something like that could be leaked online. It just amazes me (and I'll be completely honest as I'm seeing some of these amazingly hot female athletes - disappoints me) that in 2016 it hasn't happened (yet).
    *shrug* I don't disagree but given the complete lack of leaks about this stuff I'd say it's probably fairly likely they all feel a certain level of protectionism for each other to ensure this stuff doesn't happen.

Also, I would think if someone did intentionally leak these sorts of things there could be consequences from social blacklisting to actually being ejected from teams or competitions. Many of these groups don't really tolerate illegal or even borderline illegal behavior. (Doping and such aside)

Well, if it's between athletes, they both have something to lose, so better not rat out.

Those who have to rely on local prostitutes are not high caliber enough to sell too many issues of the papers which would run such stuff.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I mentioned incident that in my first post in this thread -- but that was a journalist, not an athlete.

You do realize he just referenced that very situation only four posts ago, yeah? You didn't even have to check another page to read it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really all the same thing. He arranged to meet up with athletes through the app. Obviously they're not doing their best to be discrete.
    There are mountain of difference between "we olympic athletes tend to mess around with each other at the olympics" which every knows and "here's a sex tape or nude photos from the olympics".

And, if you bothered to read any article discussing what the journalist did, you'd read that the closeted athletes were discrete -- they didn't have face pics, and arranged to meet in public areas.

There, in general, isn't a reason to think a slimy journalist looking to out you would be in the olympic village -- I'm sure now that this happened there will be more caution by people.

It's really a shame. Who cares if people mess around? This puritanical obsession with sex that some countries have is really strange to me.

It seems like threads like these are popping up during/after each of last few Olympics. Not sure who are surprised about the condoms, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    At this point I'm convinced that most guys who bitch about fit/skinny women are just bullshitting (themselves) because they can't get one and have to make do with the fat blobs. On one hand I always hear how they are too thin or not "womanly" enough, but on the other they are usually already "out of stock" and once their blob girlfriend/wife is out of earshot they suddenly check out the "twigs" and "little boys" while drooling all over the floor...
    @Topic: Wasn't there this one tower jump woman that "partied" so hard that she totally failed the next day? Not surprised anymore
    Er no. It really depends on what type of fit were talking about. I just graduated highschool, Ive dated both really intensely fit chicks and really curvy chicks. I honestly prefer the curvy chicks. I dislike extremely muscular women, at least as sex partners. Thats just how it is, its not my cup of tea. I dont view myself as any of those things you described either. No idea why it is man, I just prefer curvy girls to really fit ones.

It really all depends on what you mean when you use the words fit and curvy. For me, curvy is not fat, but not skinny either. Fit for me means really skinny or close to having abs. I prefer girls that fit my definition of curvy, doesnt mean Im a scrawny lil bitch though, thats just my preference.

I remember seeing some text messages between two nfl football players talking about going to rio and using lot of prostitutes. Better safe than sorry.