Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    CRZ has been here since Mists of Pandaria. Players on low pop realms shouldnt have an advantage for pets or mounts over someone else on a higher pop realm.
    Are you joking? CRZ zones have higher competition for rare spawns than higher population servers. Instead of competing with a few thousand people you are competing with at least a million.

It just completely destroy's rare camping. You are literally just throwing your life away if you do it. Wich simply means that you can only try to get rares during the time the expansion is out.

Seriously, what does it even matter if people get old rares? It gives them something to do in the old world.

Increasing competition by 1000% and not at least re-adjusting spawn rates is the real problem. The benefit's to CRZ (seeing one random person while leveling) quite honestly are not worth completely removing an aspect of the game (camping rares with a reasonable degree of sucess).

Quote Originally Posted by womlot02 View Post
    I have been playing on a low pop server for over 2 years now. And while finding groups or raiding guilds wasnt as easy as it is on a high population realm, one of the perks was that if I wanted to get a rare pet or something in an old zone, I could go there and get it uncontested. But not anymore. Now being on a low population server has no perks at all thanks to CRZ. For the last week I have been trying to get into pet battling and every single zone I go to there is at least 3 people camping for the same pet I am trying to get. CRZ assures that no matter what zone you go to or what you're trying to collect, you will always have competition because the only reason people would visit that particular area is for what you are looking for.

I have spent nearly all day trying to get the pet from the Imperial Python on timeless isle. And I have had 5 pythons taken right from under my nose. I ran around for hours and hours killing regular Pythons to try to get an imperial one to spawn, and when it did, some person who literally just landed on the island would kill it just passing by. And I never saw a single person from my server anywhere.

This is absolutely absurd and I am finished.
    /wave 1 less person to compete against for rare pets because of CRZ

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Are you joking? CRZ zones have higher competition for rare spawns than higher population servers. Instead of competing with a few thousand people you are competing with at least a million.

It just completely destroy's rare camping. You are literally just throwing your life away if you do it. Wich simply means that you can only try to get rares during the time the expansion is out.

Seriously, what does it even matter if people get old rares? It gives them something to do in the old world.

Increasing competition by 1000% and not at least re-adjusting spawn rates is the real problem. The benefit's to CRZ (seeing one random person while leveling) quite honestly are not worth completely removing an aspect of the game (camping rares with a reasonable degree of sucess).

You do understand ALL servers are CRZ right? Even on my high pop server I see people from other servers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Was flying around Pandaria today. Many rares were up for more than 5 seconds, even warbringers. (actually got a mount today too)
    Yeah I'm with this guy. I don't think I've had a problem looking for Pandarian rares. I've flown by some and them still be there when I fly back around 20-30m later. I'm on a rather populated realm that CRZs with other rather populated realms.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    Yeah I'm with this guy. I don't think I've had a problem looking for Pandarian rares. I've flown by some and them still be there when I fly back around 20-30m later. I'm on a rather populated realm that CRZs with other rather populated realms.

I'm on Stormrage-US which is the same. High pop with CRZ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4dahorde View Post
    There is nothing wrong with CRZ, people just want things to themselves, when they want it, with no competition. Which is against everything this type of game stands for. It is a MULTIPLAYER game, not a single player.

Just because you don't like to share with others, doesn't make it a bad feature.

Finding the rare's is the challenge. Having to compete with lots of people makes it daft. This isn't PvP. There is no joy in fighting other people for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdearuk View Post
    What the hell is CRZ?
    Cross realm zones, like when you're in Dalaran or Org or wherever and see other people from different realms.

I like it sometimes and I also don't like it sometimes. I went to timeless isle earlier because I had the sudden inspiration to get Shaohao rep finally, thought I'd be one of a few people there and instead there were dozens and all the mobs you need to farm are already being camped. It was disappointing.
    Cool as a cucumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    CRZ has been here since Mists of Pandaria. Players on low pop realms shouldnt have an advantage for pets or mounts over someone else on a higher pop realm.
    People who live in sunny places should not have more sun than those who dont live there.

People who make more money because of better jobs should not make more than people who have bad jobs.

If everything were equal there would be no reason to make a choice in anything.

Deleted
    You do understand ALL servers are CRZ right? Even on my high pop server I see people from other servers.
    Do you understand what i said? High pop server is not comparable to CRZ. So, theres no argument. OP is complaining about CRZ and you say low pop shouldn't have an advantage. They don't! CRZ makes it worse for everyone wether they are low or high pop.

Can we show up unexpectedly, start to get your stuff, and get whisked away again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you understand what i said? High pop server is not comparable to CRZ. So, theres no argument. OP is complaining about CRZ and you say low pop shouldn't have an advantage. They don't! CRZ makes it worse for everyone wether they are low or high pop.

ALL SERVERS ARE CRZ!!!!! what are you not getting. There is no difference as they are all the SAME

Deleted
    I actually can add another one here. In the timeless isle people are camping huolon for the mount constantly. A load of people. Huolon dies in 1 second after spawning. Many don't even have the chance to tag it. This is daft and its a problem. Either Blizz comes up with a new systems to combat these issues or the CRZ system is simply griefing a large ammount of players. It is simply not worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually can add another one here. In the timeless isle people are camping huolon for the mount constantly. A load of people. Huolon dies in 1 second after spawning. Many don't even have the chance to tag it. This is daft and its a problem. Either Blizz comes up with a new systems to combat these issues or the CRZ system is simply griefing a large ammount of players. It is simply not worth it.

It's the same as it was when it was current. So why is it an issue now?

Deleted
    ALL SERVERS ARE CRZ!!!!! what are you not getting. There is no difference as they are all the SAME
    You're the one that obviously is not getting it. High or low doesn't matter. CRZ is terrible and it's not compensating anything. How is that difficult to understand? Did you already forget your first post?

- - - Updated - - -

It's the same as it was when it was current. So why is it an issue now?
    Utter BS. Huolon didn't die in 1 second when it was current.

Thats the time when the benefit playing on a PvP server finally pays off. You have the great opportunity to simply kill the competition until you got what you are looking forward too, they give up, or they send some help

Thanks for this post, finally i saw some benefit playing on a PvP Server than i had my doubt about it, because my stats(?) and spells get regulary pvp-template nerfed whenever i just wanted to kill some world bosses in a CRZ zone or do the demonic invasions and a vermin of the oppossing faction was in the way and run into my outlaw (soon a bit dread) blades!

I am rather surprised this is your reasion to quit, when its actually a reasion to stay - i love farming, but its boring if it was too easy without competition, since if there is noone, what was the point farming all of this?! I usally do not bother if its too easy. ;>
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2016-08-16 at 02:45 AM.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I see people complain about CRZ but it has never negatively impacted me.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

You're the one that obviously is not getting it. High or low doesn't matter. CRZ is terrible and it's not compensating anything. How is that difficult to understand?

- - - Updated - - -

He died that fast all the time in mists people would sit there and camp him just like they do now.

CRZ only applies to legacy content. It won't be active in the Broken Isles.

Fuck CRZ. I may never get the Time Lost Proto drake.

10+ Year Old Account

You're the one that obviously is not getting it. High or low doesn't matter. CRZ is terrible and it's not compensating anything. How is that difficult to understand?

- - - Updated - - -

You were the one that said CRZ is worse than high pop which is false as all servers are CRZ now. There is no difference

As far as zone population there has and always will be a cap to it. Cap used to be determined by server size. Not it's determined by people in the zones. Once it hits that cap people go to a different "instance"

It did on mine. Many times I wouldn't even get to tag it.