Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Okay bye, mail me your gold.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    NPC scan still works
    no it doesnt. u are just clueless. it only recognises nameplate mouseovers and the vignettes introduced in pandaria. So it doesnt do anything for anyone, because well if i mouseover something im already there, and if a vignette spawns, it is seen on the minimap, and u get a freaking arrow to it on your minimap hud.

I does not work the way it used to (scan cache for nearby mobs), and does nothing in actually helping finding a rarespawn, it only says hey u found it if you already have seen it, and clearly shows that u have no clue about what this topic is about.
    Pls go and post you wrong corrections anywhere else.
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2016-08-16 at 03:58 AM.

Pretty sure the only disadvantage of a low pop server is its harder to get a mythic raid group.. unless they made it so you can xserver those too? Huge advantage is the no q times.. I had a q of 895 at one point on Illidan, eta was over an hour and a half.
    Heroes get remembered.... but legends never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Why not? they have none of the benefits of a high pop server. Bad economy, few if any progression guilds, dead trade chat.
    So I think CRZ would be brilliant if they merged all server economies and allowed cross realm guilds.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

10+ Year Old Account
    For all of the complaints about CRZ, I wonder how much of the current problem is actually the realm hopping mods. Things like the python pet sell well, so I suspect that there are people who just skip around grinding. I don't know how NA/EU servers are, but I get tired of all the group invites popping up in the middle of my screen during events as people realm hop looking for an easy score.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    You've already been provided an answer, but here is an article that goes into more detail if you're curious. Interestingly, servers aren't technically CRZ'd anymore. A shame, really - CRZ is a better specific term than the "shard" tech (CRZ 2.0, essentially) that Blizzard has built upon it.
    Sharding is still CRZ, our realms will still be in a poor state, we'll still have the added restrictions of CRZ it lets them continue to profit of server transfers while cramming CRZ " sharding " down our throats in current content instead of fixing the realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    no it doesnt. u are just clueless. it only recognises nameplate mouseovers and the vignettes introduced in pandaria. So it doesnt do anything for anyone, because well if i mouseover something im already there, and if a vignette spawns, it is seen on the minimap, and u get a freaking arrow to it on your minimap hud.

I does not work the way it used to (scan cache for nearby mobs), and does nothing in actually helping finding a rarespawn, it only says hey u found it if you already have seen it, and clearly shows that u have no clue about what this topic is about.
    Pls go and post you wrong corrections anywhere else.
    Hi, NPC scan DOES work, but you HAVE TO FOLLOW THE NEW INSTRUCTIONS...by using the macro button to scan for old rares. I mean, it's one of the first things it says you must do on the Curse website. So..."pls" go and post "you wrong corrections" about this. I found 3 old rares today I never found before with it. Thnx.

Oh wow, an I quit thread, never seen one of these on the fourms before. What's next, you're gonna whine because your ilvl is too low?

Ok, see ya. Bye, i'll see you on another mmorpg some day....only time will tell. Also mods, get in here.

You can make a macro, tell it to target <insert name of python> and then play a sound.

Used one for when I was hunting for the unborn valkyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    NPCScan is cancer.

People whinge about the game not being epic and having the sense of exploration vanilla did, and go out of their way to avoid that exploration with an addon.

Blizzard is just as culpable here, rares should only provide some "cool" items instead of being tied to achievements and unlocking game features.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I quit" threads are not allowed in this forum.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."