Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    To be honest the abilities I truly miss from the MM toolkit is Tranq Shot (I still remember tranq rotations in BWL and MC) and Distracting Shot (I've yet to play my MM after patch on Archi so I'm curious as to how hard it will be to get the infernals to separate properly without my old ranged taunt.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    People who think pruning is a good thing should be shot.

I'm noticing:
    No more explosive traps
    No more frost traps
    No more ice block traps
    No more aspect of the cheetah (pos 3 min cd bs)
    No more spirit bond
    No more hp from disengage
    No more trap launcher
    No more killshot
    No more camouflage
    No more pet stacks for haste (forgot its name)
    No more exotic munitions
    No more aspect of the pack

what else?
    Many abilities you mentioned haven't been removed. They have become class specific. Traps for example are a survival hunter thing, Camo is a marksman talent.

The only abilitiy i'm really annoyed about them removing is distracting shot... Was annoying enough when they stopped it being useable on raid bosses back in wotlk or whenever it was. The number of awesome raid boss kills that were made as a result of that ability and quick thinking hunters. The number of times i've saved crappy dungeon groups on bosses like the last guy in Pit of Saron from useless tanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post

Frenzy? -> Focus Fire? Why u need to take the haste from ur pet when u dont have any casts anymore, just for auto attacks!?
    In WOD when you consumed the frenzy stacks on your pet you got like 6-8% (can't remember the exact ammount) attack power per stack. So using focus fire when your pet had 5 stacks gave you 30-40% attack power for 15 seconds or whatever and if I remember right you got the haste buff too. It's a long time since you just got a haste buff.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    People who think pruning is a good thing should be shot.
    /r/killthosewhodisagree

Quote Originally Posted by Rontheking View Post
    After playing hunter for more than 10 years and being with the ups and downs of the class this is the first time where I honestly dislike every spec of the class. Survival looks alright, but I think it's a gimick thing and who would want ANOTHER melee dps in their raid group ? Currently after trying out Marksman and Beastmastery the 2 specs have approximately 0.5 to 1second down time in the rotation where you just do nothing at all and I really don't like the feel of it. Maybe it's because everything is changed and I can't get used to it yet, maybe it's because I've outgrown the hunter class and it's time for something new.

Also, the amount of spells removed from my class is insane. I got such an empty action bars now that it's pretty pathethic in my opinion. It's the same with almost every class though so it's not like it's exclusive to hunter.

I will play a few more days with my hunter and see if I like the class and what they did with it, currently I am not a fan, at all.
    This is pretty much how I feel as well. They're not bad, per se, but everything just feels so meh for all that class fantasy they were hyping up. SV might be decent, but like you said, it's yet another melee spec.

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    seriously, all he does is whine.
    Maybe missed the sign that said Official WoW Hunter Forums that way ----->
    Where toxic sentiments come with guaranteed upvotes and a side strapped linch mob for anyone that remotely disagrees.

Time to get over shit and move forward or move on IMO.