10+ Year Old Account
    Swift Zulian Panther and Armored Razzashi Raptor this week.

I got the "Mechanized Lumber Extractor" from the 300 toys achievement.

I finally got it!

Funny thing is, this shaman is gonna be my main in legion, but I have only killed KT 3 times on him. Killed it a bunch more on all my other toons, but only 3 times on this shaman! It was meant to be!

Got 300 Toy achievement and the mount from it. Only another 5 mounts to go for 300. If only I could get the MoP raid metas or garrison invasion mounts.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I want in my life is Invincible. Is that too much to ask?

Pretty happy I can stop running this one now.

Finally got a world boss mount that I didn't have to buy! Rarity isn't completely accurate, but it was 837 total kills + whatever amount of coins I used (I'm sure I forgot some back in MoP).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doneire View Post

Finally got a world boss mount that I didn't have to buy! Rarity isn't completely accurate, but it was 837 total kills + whatever amount of coins I used (I'm sure I forgot some back in MoP).
    GZ

What addon do you use to show that mount achievement and attempts?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    What addon do you use to show that mount achievement and attempts?
    Like he said: Rarity

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noh View Post
    Like he said: Rarity
    Ahhh thanks

Got it now, looks pretty cool - can't wait for my next mount drop now

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Just completed Val'anyr on the last of my three eligible toons, and then the mount drops on my first Yogg kill this reset! Not bad for efficiency.

We'll say nothing of the 112 kills it took to get here...

Mount #233 for me. All done for pre-Cata raid mounts: just need Life-Binder, Ji-Kun, Horridon, Garrosh and the two Draenor ones.

(also, the sight of a moonkin riding Mimiron's Head is glorious.)
    Last edited by Glowbear; 2016-08-16 at 06:11 PM.

Deleted
    Still nothing on Rukhmar after more than 325 kills... any solution?

Deleted
    Level more characters.

More than 500 kills here. Get used to it, once saw someone Rarity report 2800-something kills.

Got an Azure Drake the first time doing EoE since Wrath yesterday. Funny thing was I wasn't planning on running it, was taking the zeppelin from Org to get to Dalaran when I decided to see if I could one shot Malygos yet.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

Currently sitting on 1300+ attempts. When I find a solution I'll let you know.

Been farming toys recently and having one of my toons around the ordon sanctuary ive been farming the Eternal Kiln and the Ash Covered Horn.

I just wanted to ensure that it was possible to get them without the cape? I didnt play mop so i have no idea, and im currently sitting at around 500 Kilnmaster kills, so i'm getting a little bit frustrated :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tusq View Post
    Been farming toys recently and having one of my toons around the ordon sanctuary ive been farming the Eternal Kiln and the Ash Covered Horn.

I just wanted to ensure that it was possible to get them without the cape? I didnt play mop so i have no idea, and im currently sitting at around 500 Kilnmaster kills, so i'm getting a little bit frustrated :-)
    Yeah, it's possible without the cap.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is and it isn't. Without the cape you can't go inside the sanctuary, which holds 8 High Priests. You can still kill the one on the west side and the onee on the area at ground level (next to the water where the boat spawns).

So whilst you can get it without the cape, it will take longer. (unless you have a friend with the cape go in and kill them so you can loot)

That said, when farming mogu runes I got like 3-4 horns on my alts, so I don't think it's as rare a drop as it was, but now they die much quicker/easier/safer, at level 90 they could be quite deadly.

Uff I was hoping this would not happen but I just hit 3000 kills with bonus coins on my last world boss mount Galleon that I need to get. The mount simply doesn't want to drop. How frustrating....