Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

It's all Thralls fault

The Legions current invasion is Thralls fault.

He made Garrosh warchief, and should have known he wasn't right for the job. (He wasn't exactly shown as being Warchief material during Wrath)
    better still he refuses to admit he might have made a mistake. - "No, you chose your own destiny" - Bitch you made the psycho into Warchief!

So yeah, Garrosh goes nuts, ends up going to AU Draenor, shit happens, now Gul'Dan is in our world and gets the legion called back to Azeroth. If Thrall didn't fuck up with his choice of Warchief, Varian would be alive, Vol'Jin would be alive, and there wouldn't be demons fucking up Azeroth.

The Legion was closing in on Azeroth before WoD happened. Sure, Gul'dan ending up in MU made it easier, but one way or another they were going to invade. How they did it barely even matters.

Deleted
    That green ass son of a bitch!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBro View Post
    That green ass son of a bitch!
    Thralls Balls!

10+ Year Old Account
    if it wasnt the legion it'd be the old gods. garrosh would've taken out everyone until he was the only leader left. we got the lesser of two evils for now, i guess
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking the same thing. It even goes back to main-timeline Gul'Dan, who planted the seeds long ago.

I still can't understand wtf happened to all the sweet iron horde tech. None of that destructive technology was brought to fight the legion. WTF?

The horde also has a massive fucking cannon pointing in that direction already. Is it just there for show?
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Okay it isn't all of his fault, but there is a good chunk that is. Thrall has daddy issues, he saw Grom as the father he never had. Grom dead, no my daddy died again! Oh hey his son Garrosh sweet he will be just like Grom, who I have built up in my head. Okay Grom you are now the leader of the Horde. For the last time it is Garrosh, and I'm not ready! Sure you are Grom. GARROSH YOU ASS! Yeah whatever you are in charge and fuck the others. *Then Thrall leans in and whispers into Garrosh's ear.* I'll make you proud daddy... I'll save the world while you be awesome.

Garrosh of course was all like WTF?! So he is dealing with a mentally unstable Thrall, the other leaders hate him. Nobody is teaching him the history of the races of the Horde. He is also trying to get out from under the shadow of his father's deeds and crimes. All he really knows is combat and the glory of war so... yeah lets do that. Also why the fuck are we orcs suffering in the middle of a damn desert for something that the new generation didn't even have a part in? Are we to suffer for the rest of time for something that happened in the past? Fuck that, going to make things better for the Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Oh hey his son Garrosh sweet he will be just like Grom
    Considering Grom was a giant butt-head who spent his entire life looking for things to headbutt and getting himself and others into trouble, then only managed to redeem himself with a lucky swing of an axe... Garrosh not only met those expectations, he well outdid Grom. Daddy would be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by hydramez View Post
    The Legions current invasion is Thralls fault.

He made Garrosh warchief, and should have known he wasn't right for the job. (He wasn't exactly shown as being Warchief material during Wrath)
    better still he refuses to admit he might have made a mistake. - "No, you chose your own destiny" - Bitch you made the psycho into Warchief!

So yeah, Garrosh goes nuts, ends up going to AU Draenor, shit happens, now Gul'Dan is in our world and gets the legion called back to Azeroth. If Thrall didn't fuck up with his choice of Warchief, Varian would be alive, Vol'Jin would be alive, and there wouldn't be demons fucking up Azeroth.
    But really it is Aedelas Blackmoore's fault because he didn't kill Thrall before he escaped Durnholde and became Warchief of the Horde in the first place.

Humans, always fucking stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lartok View Post
    But really it is Aedelas Blackmoore's fault because he didn't kill Thrall before he escaped Durnholde and became Warchief of the Horde in the first place.

Humans, always fucking stuff up.
    Im pretty sure it's Medivhs fault for opening the portal, or Aegwynns for letting her son get corrupted by Sargeras, or Sargeras fault for creating the Legion, or the universes fault for existing.

It's Durotan's and Draka's fault then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontoth View Post
    Im pretty sure it's Medivhs fault for opening the portal, or Aegwynns for letting her son get corrupted by Sargeras, or Sargeras fault for creating the Legion, or the universes fault for existing.
    The universe, always fucking stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontoth View Post
    or the universes fault for existing.
    Yeah let's hate Metzen and those other guys whose name is not important!

No its all Velens fault. If he would have accepted the deal, he wouldnt have had to flee, the orcs could have lived a peaceful savage life and the humans would ... probably get eaten by old gods or cleaved by sargeras at some point because of the world soul, but hey ... at least the would be happily ignorant about that till it happens.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

And yet Thrall never gets called out for his actions...

Deleted
    lol, I think that is too farfetched. You can put blame on thrall for horde agression (especially when he was warchief) but the legion is too far. Than you might as well blame Lordearon for wanting to spare the orcs instead of just killing them of like Gen Greymane wanted after Warcraft 2.

Admittingly their is some responsibility that if you spare the life of the main criminial and than kills more you have some guilt. I hate it when they kill all the goons but than are too good to kill the boss...........It's only their to seek redemption for yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Varian did at wrathgate, I think Jaina did after Theramore? But generally no it's not.

Be aware Thrall did make sense in theramore, it's hypocritical of thrall but makes sense......it didn't make sense that other neutrals arn't like that or that hes called out by it.

Deleted
    Well Garrosh called him out on it; didn't end that good for him.

Deleted
    Of course not! Do you really think Metzan would want to blame his precious boo boo?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    I still can't understand wtf happened to all the sweet iron horde tech. None of that destructive technology was brought to fight the legion. WTF?

The horde also has a massive fucking cannon pointing in that direction already. Is it just there for show?
    the cannon is not able to fire shots that far.... its for defending the shore of azshara, not attacking all the way across the world...

also the iron horde tech was just that, iron horde tech... do you think were gunna start making fel reavers? no, we have our own tech, just as good as the iron horde tech, with our tank engines, and mechs, the iron star is unstable and horrible, as it litterally enslaves elementles
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content