Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    I have.

I can level through questing 1-60 in about 12 hours and I consider myself extremely slow, there are people who get way further in less time. In 12 hours you're getting 6 invasion zones. Unless you're getting 10 levels per zone (protip: You're not) then you're leveling slower, just because it's simple and AFKable does not make it super efficient. You can stop questing when they start and hit them for a nice boost then continue questing after, but replacing questing or dungeons with them is only going to slow you down a lot.

This also doesn't account for this undocumented mystery 15-60 quest exp buff people have discovered recently, you can read more about it here.
    Granted, but in practice, saying that it isn't faster due to the AFK part isn't relevant unless you're trying to brake a record or absolutely need a toon as fast as possible.
    How much time it takes should be how much time you play. Why would I account for time when I'm not even on the computer? In that way, Invasions are much, much faster, and a lot less painful if you don't like spamming quests/dungeons you already know.
    Last edited by Kyno; 2016-08-16 at 11:20 AM.

i just spend few minutes and lvl 1-100 in like 5mins beat that

People might argue how fast it is now, but imagine when invasions start spawning faster this week and even faster in the next week.

The last week of WoD might actually make it really fast, but we'll see

Deleted
    Nice to know... now that i just finished the tedious TBC/WotLK grind with my last alt. :/

But yeah... might do some while in quee on levels 80-90, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    If you're 90+, you can get a level every two invasions if you're loomed out. I find the invasions a lot more fun than a seventh trip through Draenor, tbh.
    are you sure about that? i just did one with full heirlooms at level 80 at got only about 50-60%...

Quote Originally Posted by escalle View Post
    i just spend few minutes and lvl 1-100 in like 5mins beat that
    Lol, it kinda took you too long to use the boost. You are not a fast guy as it seems?

Quote Originally Posted by Lioo View Post
    Lol, it kinda took you too long to use the boost. You are not a fast guy as it seems?
    no im faster did the boost and paid 60$ so did 2 toons in 5mins

Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    are you sure about that? i just did one with full heirlooms at level 80 at got only about 50-60%...
    He was probably rested, using some sort of xp boost elixir like rapid mind or the one you can buy from your garrison and most importantly attacking stuff. You get xp for everything you tag too. So sitting afk gets one less xp

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    He was probably rested, using some sort of xp boost elixir like rapid mind or the one you can buy from your garrison and most importantly attacking stuff. You get xp for everything you tag too. So sitting afk gets one less xp
    Without BoA items at Lv 97 one invasion gave me 40%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    People might argue how fast it is now, but imagine when invasions start spawning faster this week and even faster in the next week.

The last week of WoD might actually make it really fast, but we'll see
    2nd week invasions: 1h20min CD & 4 active at a time
    3rd week invasions: 30min CD & 6 active at a time

This is how I understood it.

Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    As someone else just posted I'm getting about 40% of a level with zero heirlooms or xp bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Xantrus View Post
    Upgrading the heirloom creates a new one, so enchants are lost.
    This is not true. Upgrade the heirlooms via the UI and all heirlooms that are already created are also upgraded, and enchants remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post

30 min cd + 6 invasion you can powerlevel 3 or 4 alt before legion

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    30 min cd + 6 invasion you can powerlevel 3 or 4 alt before legion
    This will you could basically just stay in Kalimdor and farm Azshara and Northern Barrens easily.

This will you could basically just stay in Kalimdor and farm Azshara and Northern Barrens easily.
    yes..basicallly.

not fun but profit!

It would be funny at some point only low levels to join these invasions and afking, therefore, no one actually killing mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    It would be nice to disagree with a reason other than disagreeing for the sake of forum arguing.

Wasteful: Going to invasion as a lvl 50 leave it as a lvl 51.

Good: Going to invasion as a 90-91-92 leaving as a 91-92-93.

The level disparity is huge. 50 to 51 is 15-20 min dungeons and 90-91 is 2 hours dungeons or questing. Rested exp/artifacts included etc.

your 50 lvl will benefit far more if he waits 10-20 lvls so he can gain more per invasion and fly to all of them.
    or you could go to a invasion, afk for 15 minutes, then come back and have leveld from 50-53.... your example was shit too man "spend 15-20 mins dungeons to level 50-51" and a invasion will level you from 50-51+ in 15-20 minutes, well you afk so even if the exp is the same (and it isent you get about 3 levels a invasion till like 80-90) you can afk for 20 mins and get that exp

Quote Originally Posted by n0n3 View Post
    It would be funny at some point only low levels to join these invasions and afking, therefore, no one actually killing mobs.
    Pretty sure low levels are more effective at killing them, assuming they have full heirlooms.

Without BoA items at Lv 97 one invasion gave me 40%.

- - - Updated - - -

scource? cause all ive seen is that "they will spawn 300% more" so i assumed it would be 6 every 4 hours instead, as i doudt during the 3erd week they would make it a 30 min cd, cause then you could only get 2 down before they reset...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    scource? cause all ive seen is that "they will spawn 300% more" so i assumed it would be 6 every 4 hours instead, as i doudt during the 3erd week they would make it a 30 min cd, cause then you could only get 2 down before they reset...
    I really wanna know more too. I guess we'll find out what's going to happen somewhat later on today

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Been enjoying this. I got a warrior to lvl 37 in 5 hours of AFK. It will only get better once the invasions are more frequent and will save me having to pay for faction/server transfers.
    So sad to see people too lazy to even to play a game. And people complain about others being AFK in LFR, doing low DPS etc. Yet here were are, people literally enthralled at being carried by others to their personal objective.

Personally, I would like to see Blizzard change it so that personal rewards are base on personal contribution to the event.