Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    With Jaina getting pissed we are either visiting her "home" KulTiras(since we're probably not getting her real home, Nathreza) or her factions home, Argus
    She isn't a dreadlord... they just needed to drum up trite conflict.

Frankly it would have been MUCH easier to have the alliance leaders outraged at Sylvanas' appointment as warchief itself, seeing all the shit she pulled in northern Lordaeron. Not because of some vague misunderstanding and the horde running away because they were overwhelmed.

But again, that would require investigating Sylvanas as a character and providing Alliance/Forsaken conflict and the continuation of the Lordaeron story. Which Blizzard won't do.

I always felt they added Stormshield/Warspear just for PvP purposes (waiting for Ashran etc.)
    Only reason a PvE-er would go there is for the portals
    I'm almost entirely certain Ashran was the reason for shifting the capitals to... well, Ashran. They really wanted to push it as a major part of content for WoD.

Well you can see how that worked out.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    It proves that they planned to do a shat raid but it was never implemented just like op put in his first post, not sure why your all acting like dicks to him/her about it.....
    Don't you understand the difference betwean official announcement ("We're going to implement this"), content officially advertised ("This is in the game") and theory based on a CONCEPT ART ("This is an idea") ?

In first and second case, you can say it was a cut content if it was removed / not implemented.
    Third is misconception of the player base taking concept art as official announcement.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Deleted
    It is part of the process, spitballing ideas, running it by the public some get cut and some don't. That is why you do not pre-order or day one buy stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Don't you understand the difference betwean official announcement ("We're going to implement this"), content officially advertised ("This is in the game") and theory based on a CONCEPT ART ("This is an idea") ?

In first and second case, you can say it was a cut content if it was removed / not implemented.
    Third is misconception of the player base taking concept art as official announcement.
    Outside of the features trailers nothing is officially announced/advertised

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Outside of the features trailers nothing is officially announced/advertised
    Everything Blizzard teased/showed/announced/advertised (verbaly or visualy) was planned content. Whenever it was cut/replaced in concept stage/pre-alpha/alpha/beta it is still cut content.
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2016-08-16 at 11:48 AM.

Deleted
    Strange how topics can derail so quickly. While i started out asking what was cut in Legion, has become a flame war between what or what not has been cut over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    - race specific Garrisons
    Was never on the table. Never.

- moveable Garrisons
    - Shattrath raid
    Were nothing more than pre-alpha ideas. Development never even began on them.

- Karabor
    Scrapped before alpha. Was never in the game at all.

None of this is "cut" content. There probably was some scrapped content, but we'll only ever guess if and what that might have been.

Strange how topics can derail so quickly. While i started out asking what was cut in Legion, has become a flame war between what or what not has been cut over the years.
    That you started with deliberate misinformation.

And no there is no "cut" content in Legion. People will bitch about Thal'dranath being replaced, but it was never more than just a name.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2016-08-16 at 11:54 AM.

No other raid was on that map. So we can assume they don't mean the traditional raid? Could be the quest event we got where we "raided" shattrath to liberate it from demons. Or something like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    Everything Blizzard teased/showed/announced/advertised (verbaly or visualy) was planned content. Whenever it was cut/replaced in concept stage/pre-alpha/alpha/beta it is still cut content.
    I agree with you, but the person I was replying to said nothing is cut unless it's officially announced

So, we all know how big of an disapointment WoD was.
    Oh, really?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Was never on the table. Never.

Were nothing more than pre-alpha ideas. Development never even began on them.

Scrapped before alpha. Was never in the game at all.

None of this is "cut" content. There probably was some scrapped content, but we'll only ever guess if and what that might have been.

That you started with deliberate misinformation.

And no there is no "cut" content in Legion. People will bitch about Thal'dranath being replaced, but it was never more than just a name.
    Moveable garrisons actually did make it into some phase of development
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89mqkcNEszQ

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine Blizzard figured it's best they don't give sneak peeks what they are planning on developing anymore. Because "broken promises".

Every expansion has had a lot of cut content for sure. Still a bit sad Azjol-Nerub didn't happen as a Zone but was instead made into 2 dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    It's really hard to take you seriously with your level of grammatical errors. Is English your second language? Seriously this thing even has a spell check.

Anyway, please don't try and defend the cut content from WoD. He might not be pointing out the right cut content but you and I both know they cut SHIT LOADS from WoD.

Worst fucking expansion ever.
    no, i have minor dyslexia, also spell check doesent allways work, or i skip it because you are able to tell what im saying if i say isnt or dident

im not defending the cut content from wod, other then karabor and bladspire would have been yes cool looking, but super duper annoying to traverse, and same with moving your garrison

also where did i say "warlords was a good expansion" ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    After i saw this picture it makes me sad how much they scrapped .....so much potential and the endresult was more then disappointing. Glad we have now Legion which is 2 times better then Mop and Wod together.
    But MoP was better than Wrath for some. Way more world content, new lore etc.
    Let me guess you hate Pandas and bright colors?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post

No he does not. And neither does the op. Not only that but they never will understand such things.

To them this is just another reason to whine.

MMO-C has a virtual army of people like this.

- - - Updated - - -

After i saw this picture it makes me sad how much they scrapped .....so much potential and the endresult was more then disappointing. Glad we have now Legion which is 2 times better then Mop and Wod together.
    Including this guy

7+ Year Old Account
    No MoP was Great but not so Great how Legion is atm i liked the only the Zandalari/Leishen theme and ToT Raid on the Isel, Pandaria as a continent was more meeeeh Krasarang was a nice zone but the others not so.
    Hate is a Strong Word, no i dont Hate them i just dont like them to play oh and i love all kind of color.
    For me it's exactly the same with Northrend, meh except for Howling Fjord, so I understand now where you're coming from

10+ Year Old Account
    The only cut content that comes immediately to mind between what was announced at Gamescom and Blizzcon and now is that they axed Thal'dranath after realizing what they were doing there was already pretty well-handled by Suramar and they've since gotten better ideas about where to go with patch content.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

7+ Year Old Account
    Northend oh yes Howling Fjord looks awesome grizzly hills sholazar base very nice, yeah austria, i know my english is not that good but i learn.
    Other zones felt too similar, unlike in MoP where every zone had a different vibe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    The only cut content that comes immediately to mind between what was announced at Gamescom and Blizzcon and now is that they axed Thal'dranath after realizing what they were doing there was already pretty well-handled by Suramar and they've since gotten better ideas about where to go with patch content.
    Yeah, I'm currently looking at Thal'Dranath cut(even tho its technically the name of the Broken Shore island now) until they actually show us what they're replacing it with

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't call Thal'dranath cut. Farahlon was cut, TD was replaced due to Suramar already covering that kind of content very well. If it leads to the same amount of content but with more variety then well done.

[QUOTE=FelPlague;41903529]also karabor made sense... the issue with it is having a LARGE INDOOR major city is not a good thing...QUOTE]

you forget, IRONFORGE, is a fully enclosed city and u can mount up in there