Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's a very fast and efficient way to level it. Especially for those leveling ranges that hardly have any dungeons that are worth repeating after you completed the quests once (esp. 52-58, 76-100), they nerfed dungeon completion XP fairly hard a few weeks ago which makes them pretty pointless to repeat.
    From 90 onwards (if you can fly) just doing the bonus objectives in the areas is quicker than leveling over invasions, but doing the invasions and saving up on the crates will give you instant ilevel 700+ when you ding 100.

Yet its a very convenient way to level alts, you just have to log in every 4 hours and go afk twice for 15 minutes.

The most efficient way to use the invasions is with a friend who can carry you (well obviously three friends that can summon you are even better) using the 300% XP potion. You have to group up, then get as quickly as possible to the invasion. As soon as you reach it, the one with the xp potion can log out until the friend says that the stage will change soon, then you log in again and this way you can skip the tedious first and third (and major chunks of the second and fourth) stage saving precious potion time. You cannot do that alone, if you log out too long you will be placed into stage one again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    You cannot go from 50 o 53 in one event. Did it yesterday and went from 50 to 50 and 85% in one event. With rested exp and full looms and killing mobs.
    That's not true, at level 50 you make at least two levels with full heirlooms. It's starting to decrease from level 60 on where you will make about a single level per invasion.
    Did it with three toons the last weekend:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...rimmeat/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...eckibus/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...Snowpaw/simple

Thanks for the tipp, will try it!

I have absolutely no reason to lie but whatever dude if you wanna tell us you got 2 levels sure whatever floats your boat.
    And my reason to lie is what exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who hates questing/leveling through old zones for the millionth time, this is absolutely fan fucking tastic. I've leveled up quite a few alts already doing nothing but these invasions. Got both my druid and DK to 100, and my shammy will soon be there. Now that I'll have every class at 100, the question is, what the fuck am I going to main for Legion lol. I was thinking druid, but christ they are so boring now.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

So basically what I say is true because all your examples avoid to refer to the levels Im talking about. So one more time to save some people from wasting events:

You cannot go from 50 o 53 in one event. Did it yesterday and went from 50 to 50 and 85% in one event. With rested exp and full looms and killing mobs.

If you can go 40 ---> 43 is another thing if you can go 10 ---> 20 is another and if you can go 60 ---> 65 is another.
    I did 3 events total yesterday and went from 49 to 59 so that was more than 2 levels an invasion don't know what you are doing wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I have absolutely no reason to lie but whatever dude if you wanna tell us you got 2 levels sure whatever floats your boat.
    I do every time on alts that level so it isn't a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    True not the fastest ever way to level but it is quick, fun and most importantly different.
    Dungeons aren't fast either if not a tank or healer and even then can wait in que. also if not fully rested and already did dungeon quests or don't have it dungeons don't give that much xp.

But questing and dungeons also don't give loot boxes which one can save up to level 100 and give them level 100 gear or open some along the way and get 30 gold an armor piece and 60 gold a weapon. You don't not get they much gold from anything questing or doing dungeons or have gear for max level.

So see it is all perspective and if you don't want to do it good for you.
    hey, i never said it was bad, i find it a very interesting and welcome change of pace , just that it wasn't the 'fastest way' to level :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Loads of people are telling you you can get 2-3 levels per invasion up to 60 an you're just being ignorant

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    I did 3 events total yesterday and went from 49 to 59 so that was more than 2 levels an invasion don't know what you are doing wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I do every time on alts that level so it isn't a lie.
    exactly i dont know what motor is going on about "THERE IS NO WAY TO GET 2-3 LEVELS FROM THESE AT 50" uhh... yeah... its called wearing full heirlooms, head, shoulders, chest, back, legs, and 2 rings, then do all the stages of the event...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    As someone who hates questing/leveling through old zones for the millionth time, this is absolutely fan fucking tastic. I've leveled up quite a few alts already doing nothing but these invasions. Got both my druid and DK to 100, and my shammy will soon be there. Now that I'll have every class at 100, the question is, what the fuck am I going to main for Legion lol. I was thinking druid, but christ they are so boring now.
    Having the same trouble. I was planning on switching from horde to alliance (and server) and play demon hunter or my boosted lvl 100, but now i'll probably have 5 or 6 classes to choose from and don't know what to pick lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Habitual nay sayers in this forum is nothing new. I don't care about your reasons I know what I saw I went from 50 to a bit below 51. Full rested full looms and killed mobs as I was playing a hunter. Regardless you say you got 2 levels sure ok. Do it again you will get 3. Bye now. Btw your armory doesn't confirm or deny your tale. Not sure why you posted it.
    Did you join in on stage 1 or stage 3 then? since fully loomed on the 45 im doing right now I'm getting 200k total per invasion (44200+44200+44200+66300)

7+ Year Old Account
    your the only one who seems super set on saying "nope waste to do them at low level, your wasting them, save them till max level" even though they are infinite, you can go afk during them, and yes they will give you tons of levels, even 2-3 at 50, till level 60 ish...

7+ Year Old Account
    50 lvl doesn't get to 53 in one event stop posting nonsense please thanks. At least have the courtesy to try it before you post misleading crap.

90-->91 scales faster and its more worth it. As usual though some people just post to push count and stalk others.

- - - Updated - - -

If its done afk or not is up to the players and its noone's problem really. Thing is when its more worth doing it. If there is one invasion in WF and one in Hilsbrad its wasteful to burn them on a level 10 to get them to level 20. Far more worth to do it at 90+. Very simple logic really. Not sure why some people struggle so hard with the concept.
    wow you are one salty man, you need to stop drinking ocean water, everyone here has told you that you do get 2-3 levels all the way till level 60... and you seem to be deadset to prove it wrong...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    your the only one who seems super set on saying "nope waste to do them at low level, your wasting them, save them till max level" even though they are infinite, you can go afk during them, and yes they will give you tons of levels, even 2-3 at 50, till level 60 ish...
    Till level 60 exactly actually, then the XP req jumps by 80k-sih and you get 1 level per invasion/2 levels per event reset

Habitual nay sayers in this forum is nothing new. I don't care about your reasons I know what I saw I went from 50 to a bit below 51. Full rested full looms and killed mobs as I was playing a hunter. Regardless you say you got 2 levels sure ok. Do it again you will get 3. Bye now. Btw your armory doesn't confirm or deny your tale. Not sure why you posted it.
    I posted it because people tend to lie and spread nonsense on the forum. You cannot prove it unless you livestream anything, so a link to the armory showing I have three tons at that level that were active the last days is the closest form of cicumstantial evidence you can provide here.

You did THREE (3) events and compare them to my ONE (1) event. Not sure what you re reading wrong.
    And in each one I got more than 2 levels what are you reading wrong? Must be nice to be purposely ignorant for no apparent reason this is a tip thread but here you are attempting to derail it at every step.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I posted it because people tend to lie and spread nonsense on the forum. You cannot prove it unless you livestream anything, so a link to the armory showing I have three tons at that level that were active the last days is the closest form of cicumstantial evidence you can provide here.
    yeah and i would show proof, but im not gunna level another char to level 50... ive allready got one of each class at 100, and leveled another warlock from 1-100 with invasions...

remember that from today invasion receive an XP boost.
    so basically you can get 2 or more level per invasion

7+ Year Old Account
    I went from 50 to 50 and 85% in one event. Like 24h ago. I really wish I got the 3 levels but I didn't. Full looms etc. Not sure why people think I failed or Im lying or whatever. Thats what I got. 85% of a level. From stage 1 to final stage non stop never died and was shooting mobs. I have no reason to say I got less than a level thats what I got.
    lol this is where you show how much your bullshitting, cause even at 60 you still get 1 level per invasion... and your saying at 50 you dident even get a full level... pfffffftt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Hop a flight path to Tarren Mill, go shave and shower, come back to have gone from level 94 to midway to 96. #winning
    Shaving? What is this, madness??

7+ Year Old Account
    I am not the one name calling and insulting. I explained pretty damn clear that all I got was 85% of a level.
    Then you might've not been there for all 4 stages, since at level 45 I'm getting 200k per invasion with looms only (44200+44200+44200+66300 thats in stages) and on level 50 it's at least 250k.
    You didn't explain btw, you just said it.
    Do you have 45% or 50% loom bonus?(loom ring from shipyard/fishing tourney)