Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I see the misogynistic defence attorney needs more training. Send her to feminism 101. Doesn't she know you're supposed to BELIEVE RAPE VICTIMS? Disgusting that she pressured this vulnerable young girl into giving her story up.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    you just see what you want to see dont you?.
    Simply showing that I can exaggerate too. Of course anonymous people will respond with their prejudices - that's why this forum isn't a jury.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicrusader View Post
    A punishment for the daughter? Well, I don't know the local rules, of if the father even pressed charges and if that means something to the crime of falsely accusation... So I can't answer you properly in that matter, but I think the daugther surely needs a punishment of some sort.

And I don't think you got my point... Are you one of those that believe rapes only happen in middle east and Africa? Because if that's so, I don't think there is a point in start an argument... If not, well, let try again...

I believe in all matters rape accusations must be investigated, with or without proof. And when the accused is found guilty, he faces justice for his crime, that simple.
    It's for the interesting Pandora's box of informing women the one's who will rape them. After relaying that, things roll out like this from here:

1. Women have to live in constant fear as people use unreported rapes and nonsense 1 in 4 statistics to make them think every coworker, friend and family member are viewed as a threat.

2. You try to say that you shouldn't be scared, which is contradictory to the efforts to paint our rape rate as the same as the congo. (Hey, just like you did.)

3. You free them from their fears by removing men. This is usually pushed on the college campus scale. But I'm sure there is a loon that would argue for it.

Oh. And this case is a grave reminder how powerful a bullshit rape accusation is. As people like to say isn't a problem when students get expelled purely on an accusation.

Drop her out of a helicopter into a Swedish ghetto, see if she makes fake rape claims again

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Well her father learned a lesson alright.

Hopefully his moronic daughter is hot enough she can marry someone who can take care of her.
    Why would you hope that? ARE YOU INSANE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Drop her out of a helicopter into a Swedish ghetto, see if she makes fake rape claims again
    Just the right amount of stupidity and willful ignorance, A real classic mmo-champ post.

Getting triggered over John Oliver. kek

Deleted
    What else is new.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    Just the right amount of stupidity and willful ignorance, A real classic mmo-champ post.

Getting triggered over John Oliver. kek

Thanks for contributing and reported

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I'm not sure that will be the ultimate outcome, unless the laws are very different in the UK. Here, you can be charged for making false reports.
    False reports yes, but not false rape allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Thanks for contributing and reported
    I remember when the assholes on this site had more self-esteem and reporting people for hurting their fee-fees or breaking the rules was a tactic reserved for the horrible liberal lefties.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I see the misogynistic defence attorney needs more training. Send her to feminism 101. Doesn't she know you're supposed to BELIEVE RAPE VICTIMS? Disgusting that she pressured this vulnerable young girl into giving her story up.
    I'm curious because you can usually provide the best response in situations like this but - what should authorities have done differently than what played out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Nope! Read below

Yup! This is MUCH more accurate.

I'm not saying "Lets round up girls and kill them". Why would I wanna hurt innocent people?
    I'm saying "Lets take people who try ruin others lives for fun and ruin theirs". False rape allegations are just as damaging to a the accused as an actual rape is damaging to a rape victim. Its an INSULT to people who are really raped. Absolutely insulting.
    False rape accusatiosn are just as damaging as actually being raped.... are you serious?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Yeah everything is stacked against immigrants. Down with the white man!
    So the posting trends on this website don't sensationalize when muslims rape while ignoring when whites do?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

So the posting trends on this website don't sensationalize when muslims rape while ignoring when whites do?
    So no one here got upset over Brock Turner's 6 months?

Okay...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmcghosty View Post
    So no one here got upset over Brock Turner's 6 months?

Okay...
    I don't think people know what the word trend means anymore...

I don't think people know what the word trend means anymore...
    I agree. You don't know.

2 6 year olds were sexually assaulted by a white dude in Britain at an amusement park a few days ago. I'm still waiting for the thread to appear...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmcghosty View Post
    I agree. You don't know.
    A trend doesn't mean that something that goes against it never happens. Maybe learn what words mean before you try to say I don't know what I'm talking about.

For instance a "cool" year doesn't suddenly mean that global warming is a thing of the past, because there is a constant upward trend

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I'm not sure that will be the ultimate outcome, unless the laws are very different in the UK. Here, you can be charged for making false reports.
    And yet false accusers of rape face jail only when the stars align because usually prosecuting them "makes real victims less likely to come forward" and other nonsense like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    2 6 year olds were sexually assaulted by a white dude in Britain at an amusement park a few days ago. I'm still waiting for the thread to appear...
    He wasn't a Muslim migrant so don't hold your breath.

It won't because his name wasn't Mohammad.

Actually I bet if it were posted that people would somehow shift it to blame Islam somehow lol.

Did you make a thread on it? Had I knew, I would of made one.

Or you can just keep that info in your back pocket and only mention it in a case like this to try and prove a point...

- - - Updated - - -

A trend doesn't mean that something that goes against it never happens. Maybe learn what words mean before you try to say I don't know what I'm talking about.

For instance a "cool" year doesn't suddenly mean that global warming is a thing of the past, because there is a constant upward trend
    Oh I know what it means. I said you didn't know what it means.

- - - Updated - - -

It won't because his name wasn't Mohammad.

Actually I bet if it were posted that people would somehow shift it to blame Islam somehow lol.
    It won't cause people like you two will withhold such info until it suits your agenda. Why not make a thread and spread awareness if you supposedly care so much.

Send me a news link and I'll make the thread.