Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Participation is really low.

Blizz is desperate.

Don't worry Legion will show them that players have rejected their vision of the game. Not even the carrot of warforged and titanforged gear will lure players back to the game.
    You must be playing a different game from what I was.

Participation is really low.

Blizz is desperate.

Don't worry Legion will show them that players have rejected their vision of the game. Not even the carrot of warforged and titanforged gear will lure players back to the game.
    Participation is low? LOL! You must not be doing invasions. I've done dozens and have never seen less than that maybe 40 people during off hours. There is tons more activity and not just because of CRZ. My guild specifically went from and average of 8-10 people on during non-raid peak times to now over 30 during that same time.

WF is not to "lure" people back. That's just a retarded assumption.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    That was painful to read. Probably just as painful for you to type.
    it was painful to type
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    You must be playing a different game from what I was.
    CRZ gives you the illusion of mass players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Participation is low? LOL! You must not be doing invasions. I've done dozens and have never seen less than that maybe 40 people during off hours. There is tons more activity and not just because of CRZ. My guild specifically went from and average of 8-10 people on during non-raid peak times to now over 30 during that same time.

WF is not to "lure" people back. That's just a retarded assumption.
    This is a pure gimmick.

They would have released this last week but chose to do it this week. I believe this is the case because they had metrics showing most players are not doing invasions and that probably will not change.

So according to you CRZ creates the illusions of people playing the game, and it doesn't simply show you the players playing?
    That is one way to look at it, not one I agree with. Watching 40+ people on both factions flying from Legion skull boss to skull boss feels pretty epic - I don't care which realm they are from.
    What counts for me is the immersion and the experience, and if this is caused by CRZ then CRZ delivers.
    Games have evolved a lot since the initial release of WoW. The static concept of servers isn't one that makes a lot of sense in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorteh View Post
    So according to you CRZ creates the illusions of people playing the game, and it doesn't simply show you the players playing?
    That is one way to look at it, not one I agree with. Watching 40+ people on both factions flying from Legion skull boss to skull boss feels pretty epic - I don't care which realm they are from.
    What counts for me is the immersion and the experience, and if this is caused by CRZ then CRZ delivers.
    Games have evolved a lot since the initial release of WoW. The static concept of servers isn't one that makes a lot of sense in 2016.
    CRZ is driving players away.

Knowing the people you play with on your server is what builds community.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a pure gimmick.

They would have released this last week but chose to do it this week. I believe this is the case because they had metrics showing most players are not doing invasions and that probably will not change.
    You must lead a pretty miserable existence to keep seeing things as a negative when it clearly isn't. Maybe you should find a new hobby or seek some counciling. You are literally fabricating negatives based on your hatred of a video game.

Maybe it's just me but the way people are acting like it's mandatory is pretty silly. In 2 weeks we will all be getting fresh better gear, weapons specifically are getting replaced on day one of the expansion.

Don't kill yourself trying to get WF everything, just consider it a happy bonus because it'll be replaced in 2 weeks.
    One of the most fun parts of the game is getting upgrades. We get two sets of upgrades, that's twice as much fun!
    Plus if you think about it, the entire game can be summed up your way. Why bother playing Legion at all, you're just going to get better gear next expansion...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The one thing I have found while leveling my warlock which is at 94 when I opened the chests I had collected, I got some warforged items thought cool.. When I opened another chest and got the same item but not warforged the item level for both was exactly the same.. Which I found very interesting that when not at max level warforged means squat..

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This is a pure gimmick.

Ahh the classic quote of a very bitter person who can't stand that people are actually enjoying themselves while waiting for Legion to drop..

Is it confirmed you can also get Titanforged gear?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Is it confirmed you can also get Titanforged gear?
    As far as I can tell it is only Warforged since Titanforged will only happen once Legion hits..

Quote Originally Posted by Spodumene View Post
    One of the most fun parts of the game is getting upgrades. We get two sets of upgrades, that's twice as much fun!
    Plus if you think about it, the entire game can be summed up your way. Why bother playing Legion at all, you're just going to get better gear next expansion...
    Maybe it's just me, but usually around pre patch I give up on gear because I know it will be wiped out with quest rewards shortly after. During normal patch progression I like to grind the highest gear I can get for the content I do. Expansions are such a huge gear reset and legion, specifically with artifacts, I just lose all motivation to go out of my way for gear that will be replaced with quest rewards in a couple weeks.
    Last edited by Lightwysh; 2016-08-16 at 02:12 PM.

Maybe it's just me but the way people are acting like it's mandatory is pretty silly.
    They do it since warforged system was introduced into the game in MoP. Raid bosses are tuned towards base ilvl so WF gear is not madatory. It is just a cherry on a cake that everyone wants to have. For me, I can just enjoy the cake alone.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    As far as I can tell it is only Warforged since Titanforged will only happen once Legion hits..
    hfc + kazzak gear can be titanforged

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Titanforged has been in the game and dropping since 7.0.3....

How is that an illusion? They are all players that you can interact with, speak to, you know like playing mmorpg that WoW is.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    Titanforged has been in the game and dropping since 7.0.3....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    hfc + kazzak gear can be titanforged
    Ahh k never knew that, either way what items I have had that procced have only been Warforged..

"Gm Weapons for anyone, jeez Blizz is desperate for more money. What a gimmick for any noob playing this game" - Vanilla, Prepatch before BC

Haters gonna hate.
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    indeed but they probably didnt anticipate people would go full hardcore farm on week 1 of invasions - a lot of people already finished obtaining all 700 itlv on mutliple alts and had nothing more to gain from invasions
    Maybe they didn't. Even so, how much longevity does it really add to the activity? Adding RNG on top of RNG doesn't exactly make the content any more compelling, does it?
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Items can be Titanforged. Both of the items I have gotten have been ilevel 720.