Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hydramez View Post
    The Legions current invasion is Thralls fault.

He made Garrosh warchief, and should have known he wasn't right for the job. (He wasn't exactly shown as being Warchief material during Wrath)
    better still he refuses to admit he might have made a mistake. - "No, you chose your own destiny" - Bitch you made the psycho into Warchief!

So yeah, Garrosh goes nuts, ends up going to AU Draenor, shit happens, now Gul'Dan is in our world and gets the legion called back to Azeroth. If Thrall didn't fuck up with his choice of Warchief, Varian would be alive, Vol'Jin would be alive, and there wouldn't be demons fucking up Azeroth.
    So in a way, your saying its Aggra and Durotan's fault. Cuz ya know, they created Thrall.

Then again. It kinda is MU Gul'dan's fault that AU Guldan could get the Legion to invade.
    Last edited by mmoce38467a1b7; 2016-08-16 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We should go back earlier in our history, that way we can blame the Draenei and the Night Elves.
    Can we go back even earlier to blame the Trolls?

7+ Year Old Account
    blame it on me'dan always a safe scapegoat lol
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Except the Legion doesn't know where Azeroth is. That's why they need the portal on the Shattered isle. That's why we're able to defend at all.
    The whole premise of the Legion expansion is built on the fact that the Legion DOESN'T know where Azeroth is.

So no, they weren't closing in on Azeroth. Where did you even get this information?
    They know exactly where it is. Sargeras found it 10.000 years ago - read Chronicle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Can we go back even earlier to blame the Trolls?
    Draenei are, most likely, much older than the trolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    So in a way, your saying its Aggra and Durotan's fault. Cuz ya know, they created Thrall.

Then again. It kinda is MU Gul'dan's fault that AU Guldan could get the Legion to invade.
    Draka and Durotan - not Aggra and Durotan.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Actually...it might be a blessing in disguise (and at a high cost)

We know the legion have been on their way.

And we know AU Gul'dan has speed things up by using the Tomb of Sarg to get them here quicker.

We may find out that them speeding up their invasion schedule turns out to be an advantage. If they invaded the normal way, they may have overwhelmed Azeroth before anyone could react.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Except the Legion doesn't know where Azeroth is. That's why they need the portal on the Shattered isle. That's why we're able to defend at all.
    The whole premise of the Legion expansion is built on the fact that the Legion DOESN'T know where Azeroth is.

So no, they weren't closing in on Azeroth. Where did you even get this information?
    I don't know, maybe the gigantic questline in Mists of Pandaria where Wrathion says that the Legion is inevitably going to invade and have been preparing for an invasion this entire time and the ensuing questline that involves Wrathion preparing for said invasion that he says is imminent. Did you miss MoP?

Seriously, one way or another they would have invaded. It might not've been with Gul'dan, but it was going to happen, AU Draenor or not. That was made blatantly clear in MoP's Wrathion questline in no uncertain terms.