DH Bugs [So Far]

Let me start things off very plainly.
    A. I know there are threads about some of this, I just figured putting it into 1 thread is easier (Here's looking at you, Mods, <3). Also for you to post if you personally find one.
    B. I KNOW Demon Hunter just released on live, and I know that Blizzard is still working things out, so no need to tell me that.
    C. We all know we don't have: set bonuses, Full talents, Full abilities yet, so it's okay. This thread is only for bugs with Demon Hunters. Fun, or otherwise.

Things I've personally witnessed or found:
    1: That silly bug where if you hold forward and backward, then double jump you DC. I just think that one is kind of funny. Not a real issue.

2: Vengeance not having Darkness, it disappearing from the spellbook, and ONLY activating Empower ward.

3: Soul cleave isn't healing the way it's supposed to in Instanced PvP. In duels and world PvP, I don't seem to have that issue.

4: I know they gave a "Flat rate" of stats for instanced PvP, but my crit is remaining at 29%, and my haste and mastery (Main stats for tank) are the ones dropping drastically.

Is this the same for everyone else? Any other things you've noticed? Maybe you Havoc fans have something to imput?
    Last edited by Aherooffools; 2016-08-11 at 06:57 PM.

Not a DH class bug specifically, but they can't get personal loot from Pandaria world bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Not a DH class bug specifically, but they can't get personal loot from Pandaria world bosses.
    Oh that stinks, : /. No transmog then from those guys. Good to know. I know that you can still get the mounts from those bosses as DH though. So that's... something? Lol.

Can you? Those are personal loot too, although not tied to your class.

They're such incredibly low drop rates that it would be difficult to prove!

Can you? Those are personal loot too, although not tied to your class.

They're such incredibly low drop rates that it would be difficult to prove!
    From the front page:

Will DHs be able to loot world boss mounts? They aren't listed in the journal as possible loot for them & no loot from Sha/Nal.
    should be able to yes (Muffinus)

https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/762483028513783808

Deleted
    I posted about the reputation thing but Demon Hunters currently cannot obtain Order of the Cloud Serpent, Netherwing and one other rep a GM told me I forgot right now lol.

Deleted
    I think the issue with loot from world bosses might be tied to the 24 hour "lockout" from doing legacy content (DH's can't enter legacy dungeons or raids within 24 hours of creation), not sure though but would make sense I guess.

Now this one is not a bug but the amount of players spamming trade with "wtf where has demon's bite gone?" is pretty funny.

Someone pointed out in another thread that DHs can't get some old reps.

I killed all 4 pandarian world bosses and got loot off of galleon and nalak.

Weird. Maybe they hotfixed it.

I just noticed that Shattered souls isn't working properly for me during Invasions either. It isn't always awarding the 20% damage buff for the soul consumed after a demon kill.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish the position of the glaives sheathed on the back was a bug. Talk about looking mind-numbingly stupid where half of the glaives actually rest on the character while the rest stretch nearly the character's length in to the air.

Even worse is when you unsheathe them. For less than a second, they change orientations in order to match the hands. It's just so sloppy that they couldn't create some kind of unique sheathe animation to go with this mega-hyped class and didn't make glaives their own unique model with an alternate handle position.

Good thing you can transmog out of them.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by diggorey View Post
    From the front page:

Will DHs be able to loot world boss mounts? They aren't listed in the journal as possible loot for them & no loot from Sha/Nal.
    should be able to yes (Muffinus)

https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/762483028513783808
    Just want to point out that the "Should be able to" is just that, a "should", but in reality, it's a no. DH's currently receive nothing from those world bosses, not even the gold.

The tanaan invasion questline is not offered to my DH although i have shipyard (therefore i can't make a garrison there)

Quote Originally Posted by Aherooffools View Post
    2: Vengeance not having Darkness, it disappearing from the spellbook, and ONLY activating Empower ward.
    So I am not crazy its seems.

According to a dev tweet, Vengeance is not supposed to have Darkness, and you shouldn't see it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by NPI View Post
    The tanaan invasion questline is not offered to my DH although i have shipyard (therefore i can't make a garrison there)
    You just need to get to Tanaan, Vol’mar is already set up and ready to go for DHs

10+ Year Old Account
    so far the only 2 I've encountered is that holding W and S and trying to double jump and glide just dcs you. And Vengeance Demon Hunters will occasionally have Darkness in their spellbooks but cant actually use it and just causes empower wards.. but in the vengeance demon hunter honor talents theres a talent that buffs darkness.. so are they supposed to have Darkness or no?

According to a dev tweet, Vengeance is not supposed to have Darkness, and you shouldn't see it anywhere.
    Had it for a couple of hour then hotkeyed beside empowered ward then it poofed and got replaced by another empowered ward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aherooffools View Post
    Let me start things off very plainly.
    A. I know there are threads about some of this, I just figured putting it into 1 thread is easier (Here's looking at you, Mods, <3). Also for you to post if you personally find one.
    B. I KNOW Demon Hunter just released on live, and I know that Blizzard is still working things out, so no need to tell me that.
    C. We all know we don't have: set bonuses, Full talents, Full abilities yet, so it's okay. This thread is only for bugs with Demon Hunters. Fun, or otherwise.

Things I've personally witnessed or found:
    1: That silly bug where if you hold forward and backward, then double jump you DC. I just think that one is kind of funny. Not a real issue.
    It was a real issue. Priests could disconnect you with mind control.