Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, have you tired using Banish when they use Meta? I know it's not a solution, but it's something that you can do to give yourself a breather.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Quote Originally Posted by Search View Post
    Hmm, have you tired using Banish when they use Meta? I know it's not a solution, but it's something that you can do to give yourself a breather.
    No man, didnt even think of that. Will that work ?

Deleted
    I'm an Enhancement player actually, sick of seeing entitled fucks like yourself that want to be able to destroy every class.

You have been given reasons why you found it hard to beat vengeance (lack of root,slow, increased Veng stats) and rather than accept this you cry for nerfs. people like you make me sick rather than accept you can't win them all and actually learn how to play as best you can against these classes you whinge like a spoilt kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerath View Post
    I'm an Enhancement player actually, sick of seeing entitled fucks like yourself that want to be able to destroy every class.

You have been given reasons why you found it hard to beat vengeance (lack of root,slow, increased Veng stats) and rather than accept this you cry for nerfs. people like you make me sick rather than accept you can't win them all and actually learn how to play as best you can against these classes you whinge like a spoilt kid.
    Im fine with the reasons i've been given, i was calling out on those who claim this is a l2p issue. Are you stupid or something? I've told you already, go learn proper reading.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liutasil View Post
    I guess thats a DH here, right?
    You cant say anything against the fact, that DHs are just too strong. Its like everyone is playing one.
    okay so ...it happend right outside your garrion i.e. pve environment. Thus, pvp templates dont work. Never try to fight a self healing huge hp tank. It isnt a good idea.
    hove fun, however, killing and kiting vengeance in pvp environment. they suck at pvp.
    thanks to templates.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    okay so ...it happend right outside your garrion i.e. pve environment. Thus, pvp templates dont work. Never try to fight a self healing huge hp tank. It isnt a good idea.
    hove fun, however, killing and kiting vengeance in pvp environment. they suck at pvp.
    thanks to templates.
    +1
    My thoughts exactly.

Deleted
    Your not fine with the reasons given at all since your still bitching, it is a learn to play issue as you need to learn to play against the weakness of vengeance instead of crying like a bitch.

Jesus kids these days so dam entitled.

Your not fine with the reasons given at all since your still bitching, it is a learn to play issue as you need to learn to play against the weakness of vengeance instead of crying like a bitch.

Jesus kids these days so dam entitled.
    /double facepalm

Deleted
    Your just ignoring what everyone is saying, slows, roots cripples etc wreck vengeance DH now. The fact you state you destroy most classes yet you are complaining that one kills you is hilarious.

You don't want balance at all you simply want to be unstoppable.

As others have said git gud scrub.
    It is a little bit problematic when a class, which lacks most of its talents, beats others convincingly. Disparity may well increase. Pre-patches have always been a wreck. Need to wait and get more xp around 110 and give our feedback then. And hope they actually do something about classess needing buffs.
    Last edited by mmoc3d7f422663; 2016-08-16 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    Actually it is a bit problematic when class that hasn't got most of its talents rips another one a new one
    Pretty much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    You say kiting...but if so the orbs they suck in with strike would be out of range...so very low heals.
    No kiting on the other hand can net a dh 40% plus...
    I will agree with the people saying 'well 2v1 ofc' or possibly bad, or, he was just that good who knows

The l2p comments afiak, arent about knowing your own class, its about knowing veng dh mechanics...orbs have a decent range to be sucked up for bnus healing, but its a limit, dont kite in a circle kite in a line.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjarl Grimblood View Post
    I hope you understand im talking about open world PvP and not BGs.
    Take a good look at the guy's armory, and pay a good attention at his 715 trinket.
    Bro, the trinket can be received on all tanks. That doesn't make the DH more overpowered. Literally every tank can get that.
    Now regarding vengeance, I've played both the warlock and the DH. Both around the same ilvl (700-715) While vengeance can do quite a lot of self healing, his gap closer is not that good. Just fear him and dot him to death. They have no real CC break, and the healing is based on them getting close to you. Natually if you sit there and let them hit you, they will heal. That's pretty obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    No man, didnt even think of that. Will that work ?
    I'm not sure. Haven't subbed to WoW to even try it out. But, I'm hoping. lol
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Havoc has zero self heals atm so they drop in seconds. Vengeance however has soul cleave which is a strong heal that can be used every 5 or so seconds. As a lock you should have zero issues with this. If they can't hit you they can't heal. Learn to use your fears. This entire thread boils down to the basics of pvp ... learn other classes and how to counter them

I like how all the cool kids here are like "git gud, u sux, l2p"...yeah, because a person not being familiar with how to beat a class that's been out for a whole week is obviously a terrible player. Especially when they are being ganked by multiple people of that new class at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    Havoc has zero self heals atm so they drop in seconds. Vengeance however has soul cleave which is a strong heal that can be used every 5 or so seconds. As a lock you should have zero issues with this. If they can't hit you they can't heal. Learn to use your fears. This entire thread boils down to the basics of pvp ... learn other classes and how to counter them
    Dots break fear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    I like how all the cool kids here are like "git gud, u sux, l2p"...yeah, because a person not being familiar with how to beat a class that's been out for a whole week is obviously a terrible player. Especially when they are being ganked by multiple people of that new class at once.
    Thanks for the support buddy!

Deleted
    The whole reason said person is being told git gud is exactly that,. He doesn't know the class he is fighting yet expects to win a 2 v 1 then completely ignores the advice he is given on how to beat this class.

Instead he screams and cries for nerfs. He needs to do exactly that get good understand the class and realize you can't be expected to beat every class or every 2 v 1. Expecting to be able to dominate all classes especially one he hasn't taken the time to figure out how they work is the height of entitlement.

Dots break fear
    Then learn to kite better. The only movement vengeance has its the leap which is not near as far as Havoc's fel rushes. Sorry don't know what else to say but this is a complete learn to play issue. I haven't had an issue with any DH on any of my classes so far and I get wrecked trying to pvp as a DH. Vengeance is the only way to do pug pvp atm as it provides you a little more survivability

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    It is a little bit problematic when a class, which lacks most of its talents, beats others convincingly. Disparity may well increase. Pre-patches have always been a wreck. Need to wait and get more xp around 110 and give our feedback then. And hope they actually do something about classess needing buffs.
    In world PvP nothing is balanced, trinkets, and stats can be crazy. Heck you could get on top of a building that can't be double jumped to, and just throw DoTs at the DH, he couldn't heal, because he can't hit you. But complaining about a tank that specializes in taking magic damage, as a DoT class in open world PvP is just silly. Many of the things that are meant to bring tanks in-line with other specs just aren't active in the open world.

Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    Then learn to kite better. The only movement vengeance has its the leap which is not near as far as Havoc's fel rushes. Sorry don't know what else to say but this is a complete learn to play issue. I haven't had an issue with any DH on any of my classes so far and I get wrecked trying to pvp as a DH. Vengeance is the only way to do pug pvp atm as it provides you a little more survivability
    Neh man, i just dont agree. This problem occures only against DHs, i have a DH of my own, i know his skills and i play him daily.
    But w/e, i got my answers from several people here already. So idc what everyone else says, specially when this is a l2p reply as it makes zero sense.
    P.s - Kite better. That's funny, since my only CC is fear which breaks and wow - that's about it. Did you even play a Warlock mate?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    In world PvP nothing is balanced, trinkets, and stats can be crazy. Heck you could get on top of a building that can't be double jumped to, and just throw DoTs at the DH, he couldn't heal, because he can't hit you. But complaining about a tank that specializes in taking magic damage, as a DoT class in open world PvP is just silly. Many of the things that are meant to bring tanks in-line with other specs just aren't active in the open world.
    I guess you pretty much summed it all.