Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyJester View Post
    No doubt in my mind that the Warlock is currently OP in casual BGs. That doesn't have to translate to max-level Arena-matches though.
    it does tho, just watch high skill streams on legion beta, everyone is saying how retarded warlocks are :P

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    it does tho, just watch high skill streams on legion beta, everyone is saying how retarded warlocks are :P
    I'd say the Dark Pact talent is probably up for a nerf. It'd still be decent even at half the current shield amount (though personally I'm hoping for a less severe nerf).
    Last edited by GrumpyJester; 2016-08-16 at 03:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    Are they being sarcastic or are they not playing against any DH's or rogues?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Are they being sarcastic or are they not playing against any DH's or rogues?

the only thing ive seen reliably kill a lock alone was venruki as WW monk.

everything else they outheal, everyone just straight up ignores warlocks unless they play some really mongo cleave like WW+DH or something

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    That's how things go guys; you own a lonesome paladin, lost on his way to the flag and the first thing he does is cry about how OP warlocks are.

As far as I know, current builds aren't balanced for level 100, right?
    lmfao so true, don't humiliate Paladin's too much or we will get the automatic nerf hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Not with all the recent nerfs. We aren't even competitive with other classes now in PvP. There's a lot of complaints coming from the Warlock community on the forums.

Here's a big thread on it: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...8575457?page=1
    I'm talking about non-rated BGs. I don't have to read forum threads*, I can tell you how powerful the Warlock is there simply by playing one. It's by far the strongest casual PvP class I have at 100, even after all the nerfs.

* Literally every class has a thread complaining about how weak they are in PvP. It says nothing at all, except that a lot of people have a hard time looking beyond their own class.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Putting pathetic fanbois, white knight nitwits, and cunt anti-flyers on /ignore
    I'm talking about non-rated BGs. I don't have to read forum threads*, I can tell you how powerful the Warlock is there simply by playing one. It's by far the strongest casual PvP class I have at 100, even after all the nerfs.

* Literally every class has a thread complaining about how weak they are in PvP. It says nothing at all, except that a lot of people have a hard time looking beyond their own class.
    Thank you. The importance and relevance of your personal experiences have been duly noted.
    Terms used by morons: "passive-aggressive", "lol", "lel", "kek", "um", "welp", "dat", "legendberries", & "you do realize".
    People who use "/thread" are not morons - even morons aren't that fucked up.
    But for abject, pathetic stupidity - nobody beats the "Hay if u dont play wow why u on theez bords lol" crowd.

Affliction warlocks for the win!

I guess the only other explanation is that I have this great talent for playing Warlocks, if you guys are truly struggling this much.

Just like I had a great talent for playing the Hunter back in WoD. Weird how my talent shifts with every expansion, 'cause I'm not as good with that class anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I have 6 classes and Warlock is my main. We definitely got a huge nerf and it's evident in BGs now. Our survivability is nowhere near what it used to be and neither is our damage.

All Warlocks:

1. Versatility base stat lowered by 75% in PvP.
    2. Intellect lowered from 155% to 120%

Affliction:

1. Demon Skin's effect on Soul Leech Regeneration lowered by 50% in PvP.
    2. When UA is dispelled, the target takes 120% damage. Down from 200%
    3. Rot and Decay only extends UA's duration by 2 seconds, and does not refresh it completely.
    4. Absolute Corruption lasts only 40 seconds, down from 60 seconds.

Demo:

1. Master Summoner no longer buffs duration of dreadstalkers and imps by 100%.

Destro:

Nerfs

1. Immolate can no longer generate a soul shard on its direct damage component.
    2. Roaring Blaze's effect has been lowered from 60% to 25%
    Demonology damage is very high in PvP at the moment.

I guess the only other explanation is that I have this great talent for playing Warlocks, if you guys are truly struggling this much.

Just like I had a great talent for playing the Hunter back in WoD. Weird how my talent shifts with every expansion, 'cause I'm not as good with that class anymore...
    I am not struggling at all in pre-patch.

Blizzard has simply overnerfed warlocks in pvp before and I tend to be skeptical of promises that at 110 we really crush it simply because I havent experienced it yet

I am the only one who switched to Destro GoSac Shadowburn Soul Conduit build now in prepatch?
    I performs even better in BG than Affli before nerfs while spamming instants (conflag / Shadowburn). Topping kills and top 3 damage with almost no dots (immolate here and there but that's it).

Leave my spec alone though. Planning on continuing to main lock in Legion because of that alone. Don't nerf it please

essence drain needs a nerf
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by Garalon View Post
    essence drain needs a nerf
    Or just interrupt a warlock while he's casting a channeled spell and lock him out of ALL his spells.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Has there been another Nerf in last 24hr? Been doing BG solidly since pre-patch and today was 1st time really struggling surviving and out-putting damage.

Speaking as a lock who has been playing since wrath, within which every arena strategy from wrath to WoD has been "target the lock" I like that we can take a beating now, I love that ignoring the lock can be the go to strat.
    Last edited by Drakile; 2016-08-22 at 01:04 AM.

Armory^

Whaaaaaat

Quote Originally Posted by Faust843 View Post
    Are you joking? That's not how blizzard balances stuff. Always PvP suffers from PvE changes, because PvE is higher priority for Blizzard and it's always been
    I hope this was a sarcasm post. PvP changes have screwed over more classes for PvE than the reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by knudnat View Post
    I hope this was a sarcasm post. PvP changes have screwed over more classes for PvE than the reverse.
    I guess you never played against warglaive rogues or T6 bonus paladins. Tyere were other classes doing that shitnalso, but god forbid a warlock try it and he would go poof even faster than he already did. You have nomidea the level of kiting we had to do back then, in addition to spamming drain mana because we didnt have the throughput. Pve loves to ruin pvp and i for one am very glad that is over and done with.

Deleted
    PVP has never suffered due to PVE. It has always been the other way around. Always.

Anyway, IMO, Warlocks aret too tanky atm. Gain 3 or more shards and your UA will do ridiculous damage too. Doesn't seem very balanced to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    PVP has never suffered due to PVE. It has always been the other way around. Always.

Anyway, IMO, Warlocks aret too tanky atm. Gain 3 or more shards and your UA will do ridiculous damage too. Doesn't seem very balanced to me.
    Unless they plan on giving warlocks back some mobility, tanky is all they have.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight