Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Major Hidden? Warlock nerf

Apparntly this have come to someone attention on the US servers that Roaring blaze is nerfed from 60 % to 25 %

https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJw...CYSNhyhGxE.jpg

which is kinda retarded as destruction seem to be on the way to be a mid table dmg spec while the 2 others cant really compete.

but nerfing the Roaring blaze make the 2 set way less powerful and will reduce desto dmg output a great deal.

How much i cant say but its basicly going from mid table to bottom table together with the 2 other warlock specs.

Can someone confirm this on the US

Still shows 60% on my toon, US Arthas realm.

Quote Originally Posted by apluscarp View Post
    Still shows 60% on my toon, US Arthas realm.
    Try deleting cache.

OT: Wouldn't surprise me, Roaring Blaze is insanely powerful, it gets even sillier with Artifact traits plus tier bonuses from Nighthold

Quote Originally Posted by Wormie View Post
    Apparntly this have come to someone attention on the US servers that Roaring blaze is nerfed from 60 % to 25 %

https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJw...CYSNhyhGxE.jpg

which is kinda retarded as destruction seem to be on the way to be a mid table dmg spec while the 2 others cant really compete.

but nerfing the Roaring blaze make the 2 set way less powerful and will reduce desto dmg output a great deal.

How much i cant say but its basicly going from mid table to bottom table together with the 2 other warlock specs.

Can someone confirm this on the US
    Can confirm this changed today on my character and I was wondering where my immolate damage went.

Maybe that's why they buffed Incinerate from 170%SP to 190%SP.
    And they removed the shard gen chance from Immolate's impact hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of a major nerf not to announce

Seems to me that the horse is not dead enough yet.

Don't fret guys, I'm sure they are just balancing us out and we will still be " decent " for Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    Kind of a major nerf not to announce
    seriously lol they just slip it under the rug when they think the community will be upset.

it probably scaled TOO well at higher haste values. an immolate buffed by almost 200% with high haste was probably insane

Deleted
    1 year of beta, (almost ) and they wait til 3 days before release to keep ppl playing their warlocks ?, bullshit imo

They cant keep doing this where you plan for something then they completely change everything the day before mythic raids comes out ect.
    especially now artifact power matters alot.

Mine still says 60% Area-52 USA, heavily poppulated server, even after I deleted my cache, still says 60%
    Last edited by benjaminandjen; 2016-08-16 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminandjen View Post
    Mine still says 60% Area-52 USA, heavily poppulated server
    try deleting your cache. mine says 25%, us server

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Don't fret guys, I'm sure they are just balancing us out and we will still be " decent " for Legion.
    Yea beeing op must be too fun for you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by cashzilla View Post
    try deleting your cache. mine says 25%, us server
    I just did, still says 60. If everyone else is seeing 25 I guess it's just a matter of time. Will backdraft pull agead now???????

is this is true, i fucking regret wasting 20k on the sealed tome of the legion, fuck you blizz >:'(

Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    Maybe that's why they buffed Incinerate from 170%SP to 190%SP.
    And they removed the shard gen chance from Immolate's impact hit.
    When did this happen? Everybody better rewrite their guides haha

Deleted
    Confirmed by patchnotes now

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ixes-august-16

Rip warlocks 16-08-2016 last hope.

So backdraft is much stronger now with my gear on a training dummy. Wonder if anyone else will see similar results

Maybe Blizzard's way of saying:" You wanna play with fire? Go Mage, we do not have the knowledge/ressources to balance two specs"

7+ Year Old Account
    Why i´m not suprised by Blizz crippling locks just why i´m not suprised anymore?