Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Ok, today was just a preview, tomorrow there is some Blizz announcement(take it with a LoL player amount of salt, source is Towelliee)
    I'll trust that statement when I see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    It was just a preview. Did you think they were going to drop all the info there? What would be the point of the rest of the event then?
    Oh I know, I'm not 100% done, I'll wait until tormorrow.

Ok, today was just a preview, tomorrow there is some Blizz announcement(take it with a LoL player amount of salt, source is Towelliee)
    The devs are hyping new info as well.

Russ Petersen
    ‏@nite_moogle
    I know, you're like, "but the expansion is almost here what news could there be?"

But there will be news.

7+ Year Old Account
    Invasions are updated on EU: 3 invasions every 2h

- - - Updated - - -

Russ Petersen
    ‏@nite_moogle
    I know, you're like, "but the expansion is almost here what news could there be?"

But there will be news.
    7.1 is supposed to go on PTR with a mega dungeon in early september

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Wow, i'm dissapointed to shit. I was expecting news, not food. The other games gained more "News" than what WOW got in general. I'm very pissed off.
    Why would you be pissed off? They've literally told us every feature and content coming in Legion, what else could they tell us? This was also a preview so we're getting more later but I don't think we'll get any new information until Blizzcon.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Tanaris invasion seems to be giving half of the XP Dun and Hillsbrad give and Dun just switched to Azshara

Invasions are updated on EU: 3 invasions every 2h

- - - Updated - - -

7.1 is supposed to go on PTR with a mega dungeon in early september
    7.1 is really the only new thing they could give us. It makes sense based on the timeline with it going on PTR right after launch and it helps pile on the hype showing that they learned from the lack of patch content in WoD.

Russ Petersen
    ‏@nite_moogle

But there will be news.
    LOL

you seriously believe this? The Information will not be something new. it will be the regular shit they talk about. "Yeah there are these amazing artifacts and the legion is invading it is so awesome"

Dont expect ANYTHING else from Blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    lol, "Herald of N'zoth Alarak"

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I really really want a cinematic showing Varian's funeral... This is the missing thing for me

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    lol, "Herald of N'zoth Alarak"
    That's an Ood (Doctor Who)

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    LOL

you seriously believe this? The Information will not be something new. it will be the regular shit they talk about. "Yeah there are these amazing artifacts and the legion is invading it is so awesome"

Who knows. Legion is 2 weeks away and 7.1 is going on PTR immediately after launch (per Ion) it's not far fetched to expect some hints about what 7.1 will have in it.

I doubt they flew all the way to Germany to tell us that Legion will have artifacts in it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Who knows. Legion is 2 weeks away and 7.1 is going on PTR immediately after launch (per Ion) it's not far fetched to expect some hints about what 7.1 will have in it.

I doubt they flew all the way to Germany to tell us that Legion will have artifacts in it.
    Now you're just making it up, he didn't say immediately but some time after launch in early september

Deleted
    LOL

He should expect more from Blizzard, stop speaking without knowing.
    They're keeping their new information for blizzcon, why would you expect them to give new info in gamescom when blizzcon is coming soon?

Are you new To Blizzard and the wow team?

Deleted
    Are you new To Blizzard and the wow team?
    Are you? I wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    They're keeping their new information for blizzcon, why would you expect them to give new info in gamescom when blizzcon is coming soon?
    To expect more from blizzard would be more foolish than setting yourself on fire before jumping in a volcano

Now you're just making it up, he didn't say immediately but some time after launch in early september
    If you want to be pedantic sure. September is pretty much immediately after Aug 30th

7+ Year Old Account
    Because they did that last year for Legion...

Correct me if I am wrong, but they announced Legion at Gamescom not Blizzcon.

So why should we expect nothing new until November?

Deleted
    To expect more from blizzard would be more foolish than setting yourself on fire before jumping in a volcano
    I guess no point in arguing with a blizz hater that will do anything to give hate.