Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    In christian nations.. yes. Back then.
    Oh so it's only the evil christians at it again seeing as it's the only one you brought up, yepp christians the root of all evil on this planet boys.

Why is it that every thread here about non christians turn into christians also did that, christians are just as bad, christians this christians that. Why dont you mention all the other religions who did it?

Does it make you feel any better or is it just the hate against christians showing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    Outrage as Turkish court ruling 'lowers age of consent to 12' | World | News | Daily Express

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...age-of-consent
    Some say it's to pander to forced marriages of underage brides. Apparently it's a big problem. Pretty typical for the region I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Oh so it's only the evil christians at it again seeing as it's the only one you brought up, yepp christians the root of all evil on this planet boys.

Why is it that every thread here about non christians turn into christians also did that, christians are just as bad, christians this christians that. Why dont you mention all the other religions who did it?

Does it make you feel any better or is it just the hate against christians showing.
    What? this is what i said.

You realize that basically everyone back then had wives and sex with children that age right? You say great prophet sarcastically but... what culture wasn't having sex with children this age?
    I mean i reponsed to a post saying it was only muslims to say... nope pretty much everyone. your username is paranoid... you clearly are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post

All of the major religions have been causes for war and strife. All of them, even Buddhism.

That doesn't equals to religion being the problem. The problem is dumb people, no matter what excuse they use.

What? this is what i said.

I mean i reponsed to a post saying it was only muslims to say... nope pretty much everyone. your username is paranoid... you clearly are.
    Then feel free to scrash that first part if i missed your other post but that does not change the other part i said about moving threads into christians did this and that in everysingle thread about muslims or whatever other topic, it's ridiculous to see that everytime. And it's always the christians, no mentions of any other religion like there is some big holy war still going on between those two religions lmao.

And i was talking in general so you dont get the wrong idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    All of the major religions have been causes for war and strife. All of them, even Buddhism.

That doesn't equals to religion being the problem. The problem is dumb people, no matter what excuse they use.
    Oh people are dumb that i know fully well, not all though but many are, there has been wars since the dawn of man with no world peace ever since mankind showed up, there was a little one in the 70's or something that laster for 20 min or so, we call that a little break from all the waring
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-08-16 at 05:27 PM.

Well the silver lining here is all the sex tourism will help the EU.

i dunno the Philippines also have age of consent at 12, that's a secular country with the dominant religion being Christianity. But noone would blame the christians for that now would they

Not sure if May90 is just a troll or actually actively arguing in favor of pedofilia. I would be careful with that, it is no joke. The government SHOULD get involved if there is a chance children are being sexually abused. There is a massive difference between the average 15 year old and the average 10 year old, just look into literally any biology book that explains the changes happening to childrens bodies during their teenage years. You act like you were some kind of genius when you were a kid when you are acting like a fool right now, I'm pretty sure you weren't much brighter when you were younger. So be happy smarter people than you protected you when you were kid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    i dunno the Philippines also have age of consent at 12, that's a secular country with the dominant religion being Christianity. But noone would blame the christians for that now would they
    Actually, they would blame that...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    Not sure if May90 is just a troll or actually actively arguing in favor of pedofilia. I would be careful with that, it is no joke. The government SHOULD get involved if there is a chance children are being sexually abused. There is a massive difference between the average 15 year old and the average 10 year old, just look into literally any biology book that explains the changes happening to childrens bodies during their teenage years. You act like you were some kind of genius when you were a kid when you are acting like a fool right now, I'm pretty sure you weren't much brighter when you were younger. So be happy smarter people than you protected you when you were kid.
    In this day and age, it's horrendously possible that he/she is serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    In the middle ages people didn't make strong distinction between children and adults. Children were just regarded as small adults. If they didn't have anyone to protect them then they were fair game. They had to work to make a living just like everyone else.
    That's how it is in still existing tribes, for the most part, as well. People treat children as someone who lives in a real world and needs guidance. In some sense parents in these cultures are advisers, not tyrants making their children play their flute for 18 years.

You perfectly demonstrate what I was talking about: "some children are smarter than some adults". It is very hard to grasp a point of someone you disagree with, I know. Well, hopefully you will grow up, become an adult and then get that people have different opinions on things.

What I said had nothing to do with pedophilia. But, again, you will understand with time.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90
    Once again: what facts? What are you talking about?
    Facts, those verifiable outside factors that don't depend on your opinion. You know: May90's opinion is that there are 10 year olds that are fully as competent and able to make decisions about sex as much older people. OK, name half a dozen, in current time and modern society. You asked if I thought children were stupid. I provided a current example from the news. You dropped that like a hot potato. You are offering nothing to support yourself except your tortured claims to appeal to logic. Let's get this straight, you have a particular agenda that isn't related to this thread's topic: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er-as-they-age

Go back to when we got into this and you'll see early on that I said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupid old fossil
    at some age a person does not have the mental development, independence, or life experience to make informed decisions.
    Notice that. You keep trying to shift things to ask what is smart. I have commented on mental development, independence, and life experience. Smart? You're the one trying to insert that. As I've said in another thread, laws are not precision instruments. We cannot write laws that are infinitely flexible. We need laws because there are some outright bastards out there who are dangerous even with laws. In this case, and many others, life is a bell curve. Laws, hopefully find the right point on the bell curve to maximize benefits and minimize injustices. Should you ever find yourself in the position of actually having to make things work instead of slinging opinions, you may find this out. As for us aging fossils? Some of us were once the bright young lads of our youth; most of us are still reasonably bright and have a few decades of juggling real life to fill in when we're short on coffee. You might keep that in mind. You haven't invented the wheel.

http://www.poetryloverspage.com/poet...ng/palace.html
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Age of consent is 12 in Mexico.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    The fact that people are trying to normalise this is quite disturbing. What a future for our children if this forums anything to go by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Facts, those verifiable outside factors that don't depend on your opinion. You know: May90's opinion is that there are 10 year olds that are fully as competent and able to make decisions about sex as much older people. OK, name half a dozen, in current time and modern society. You asked if I thought children were stupid. I provided a current example from the news. You dropped that like a hot potato. You are offering nothing to support yourself except your tortured claims to appeal to logic. Let's get this straight, you have a particular agenda that isn't related to this thread's topic: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er-as-they-age

Go back to when we got into this and you'll see early on that I said:

Notice that. You keep trying to shift things to ask what is smart. I have commented on mental development, independence, and life experience. Smart? You're the one trying to insert that. As I've said in another thread, laws are not precision instruments. We cannot write laws that are infinitely flexible. We need laws because there are some outright bastards out there who are dangerous even with laws. In this case, and many others, life is a bell curve. Laws, hopefully find the right point on the bell curve to maximize benefits and minimize injustices. Should you ever find yourself in the position of actually having to make things work instead of slinging opinions, you may find this out. As for us aging fossils? Some of us were once the bright young lads of our youth; most of us are still reasonably bright and have a few decades of juggling real life to fill in when we're short on coffee. You might keep that in mind. You haven't invented the wheel.

http://www.poetryloverspage.com/poet...ng/palace.html
    I think ad hominem attacks is what... you know... children tend to do. You know, 1000 years ago, it was considered in Europe that men had to beat their wives regularly, so they would be obedient. If we were having a discussion about that at that time, you would just as well be telling me, "No, your claims about the men not having the right to decide for the women how they have to live are wrong, because women are less mentally developed, independent and experienced. They need the support of men". We are past that now. 1,000 years from now on we will be long past these silly restrictions either, and then we will be talking about some other issue - and you will again say the same thing.

Do realize that opinions are relative, and just because something is widely accepted nowadays, doesn't mean it's logical, and doesn't mean it will be widely accepted in the future. Put things in perspective.

Like I said before, I'm all for the analogue of driver's license for sex. Because it actually makes some logical sense, to demand that someone knows enough about sex to be able to have it. While "Reach 18 y/o and then bang, but not a day earlier" is idiotic. Different people develop differently. Some people are intellectual mammoths at 8 y/o, while some are ignorant fools at 110 y/o. Discriminating against everyone below a certain age, just because some are not developed enough... It is almost like discriminating against everyone black, just because some are bad!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    That's how it is in still existing tribes, for the most part, as well. People treat children as someone who lives in a real world and needs guidance. In some sense parents in these cultures are advisers, not tyrants making their children play their flute for 18 years.

You perfectly demonstrate what I was talking about: "some children are smarter than some adults". It is very hard to grasp a point of someone you disagree with, I know. Well, hopefully you will grow up, become an adult and then get that people have different opinions on things.

What I said had nothing to do with pedophilia. But, again, you will understand with time.
    "Some children are smarter than some adults" sounds just as dumb as "some people prefer eating sh*t over steak". Laws are, for the most part, made to protect the MAJORITY and AVERAGE people. Also I find it very hard to believe that there are children who would LIKE to have sex with adults or other children, what you are suggesting is simply absurd. Even if it was the case, I'm pretty sure that vast minority wouldn't mind waiting a few more years so the vast majority wouldn't get hurt. It actually blows my mind that you think you are somehow superior or smarter just because of your absolutely absurd suggestions.

Also can you stop saying "you know, like 1000 years ago". We don't live in that age and just because it was normal back then doesn't mean it ever was right or wrong. This isn't about race, sex or religion. Next thing you will suggest that a fetus should have the right to have sex, because you know, 1000 years ago there was this really smart fetus that predicted the future and was mature enough to have sex. His 20 year old dumbass brother wasnt nearly as smart. Hello?!
    Last edited by alemaite; 2016-08-16 at 06:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Some children are smarter than some adults" sounds just as dumb as "some people prefer eating sh*t over steak". Laws are, for the most part, made to protect the MAJORITY and AVERAGE people. Also I find it very hard to believe that there are children who would LIKE to have sex with adults or other children, what you are suggesting is simply absurd. Even if it was the case, I'm pretty sure that vast minority wouldn't mind waiting a few more years so the vast majority wouldn't get hurt. It actually blows my mind that you think you are somehow superior or smarter just because of your absolutely absurd suggestions.
    Who says I think I am superior/smarter? Stop projecting there, captain.

If children do not want to have sex with anyone anyway, then what's the problem? Why ban what they don't want to do anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Who says I think I am superior/smarter? Stop projecting there, captain.

If children do not want to have sex with anyone anyway, then what's the problem? Why ban what they don't want to do anyway?
    The problem is that those children could be manipulated. You act like children are adults, they are not. They can easily be influenced. If there were no laws that straight up forbid sex with children, you would have adults having sex with them and making the kids tell the police or anyone else that might ask questions they wanted to do it (even if they did not). At that point the police couldn't do anything because it would not be illegal. Is that not obvious? The AVERAGE MAJORITY of adults is not as easily influenced as the AVERAGE MAJORITY of children.

i am sorry but i find this discusting .

lol turky wanting to join eu no thanks .

And this is an example of why there was an attempted coup in Turkey.

Deleted
    ISIS'sssss sponsorship ?