Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    It is true that you do get more exp in total, yet what they fail to announce is that you do use A LOT longer time to finish up what you're supposed to do, and it is not alt friendly at all.

The reason why people used this to level is because it was rewarding, now you're much more rewarded by going back to spamming dungeons again >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Posted by Ornyx
    Hey all,

We see that this has been noticed already, but for more clarity - the frequency of invasions has been tripled, and you will have more invasions to participate in throughout the day. To compensate for this, we have reduced XP awarded for each individual invasion.

Remember that as we move closer to the launch of Legion, you can expect an increased Legion presence in both numbers and cadence as their invasion grows stronger.

See you on the battlefield!
    See you on legion... i guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    It is true that you do get more exp in total, yet what they fail to announce is that you do use A LOT longer time to finish up what you're supposed to do, and it is not alt friendly at all.

The reason why people used this to level is because it was rewarding, now you're much more rewarded by going back to spamming dungeons again >_<
    Yes, I agree it's less efficient if you're actively engaging in the events. Then again, if you're AFK leveling then it's better. For people like me who works from home, I can simply run Warcraft in the background and work on any other project I have in the meantime.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I made a thread but I am sure it will do nothing.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748455706#1
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Hopefully this at least doesn't mean it won't get a further nerf when there's even more up at a time.

6 up at a time with an hour (or whatever) timer would still be fine on my 280% flying alt, at least (If it doesn't hit 100 by next week, which, TBH, I think it may hit 100 by tomorrow at the rate I'm going unless I get really lazy when I hit Draenor later today)

I love the rage. You have had plenty of time to level
    alts in an expansion with the least amount of patches
    to date, but feel the need to bust ass the last 3 weeks
    to level an alt by afk'ing in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Hopefully this at least doesn't mean it won't get a further nerf when there's even more up at a time.

6 up at a time with an hour (or whatever) timer would still be fine on my 280% flying alt, at least (If it doesn't hit 100 by next week, which, TBH, I think it may hit 100 by tomorrow at the rate I'm going unless I get really lazy when I hit Draenor later today)
    Oh ill bet my left nut that it does and they will use the same excuse. Those with flying or fast flying it doesn't hurt as much as lowbies but it hurts all.

I rather it go back to 2 every 4 hours over needing to do 6, more people was doing them then and I could get them done and long out.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I made a thread but I am sure it will do nothing.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748455706#1
    What was the point in making another thread on the forums there was already a couple on it and at least one a blue had responded to.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Allow the first two events a player participates in to award the same % experience from before this week and have any extras done serve as optional loot pinatas.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    So this is pretty much looking like you technically can get more xp now but invasions seem to be taking longer (probably due to people realising they can just afk them) and you have to do 3 now meaning it will just take longer to get the xp than before. I wish they would have introduced some incentive to not just afk leach.
    Its likely because people are now spread over 3 invasions, rather than 2. This "adjustment" wasnt really well thought out by Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    What was the point in making another thread on the forums there was already a couple on it and at least one a blue had responded to.
    More threads show more people bitching.

We see that this has been noticed already, but for more clarity - the frequency of invasions has been tripled, and you will have more invasions to participate in throughout the day. To compensate for this, we have reduced XP awarded for each individual invasion.

Remember that as we move closer to the launch of Legion, you can expect an increased Legion presence in both numbers and cadence as their invasion grows stronger.

See you on the battlefield!

^ Front page.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    I was receiving ~50k per stage and ~80k on completion, but now I'm getting from 14 to 20k stage / ~40k completion xp. 95 level. So, RIP levelling alts on invasions?

EU btw
    it use to be 300k ( level 90 up) per zone. now its about 100k per zone.

Doing some quick math. it was about 50 min for 1 level ( 2 zones + flying to them)

now its atleast 120 min ( + flying 15 min + the fact less people will do it and hord ganks a other 15 min) so about 150 min or 2,5 hours for a level. So they just nerfed invasions into something uselss...gg blizz

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Not if we are to believe the maths.
    then people need to learn 2 do maths.

( for level 90 + without potions etc) 300k per zone before. 100k after. zones take about 20 min to do + 5 travel time between each zone.

20 min= 300k xp = 1/2 level <> 45 min 600k xp = 1 level

or

20 min= 100k xp = 1/6 level <> 145 min for 600k xp = 1 level.

so a extra 100 min for the same xp...thats a nerf...

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    That's funny because there's nothing preventing you from picking up flight paths on your first trip to each zone.

Or asking a mage for a port to the shrine to set your hearth.

Also the amount of people who can't do simple math in this thread is staggering.
    HS is setup in Pandaria, dont worry. But you may want to show me where the flight path to Westfall or Dun Morogh is for Horde side.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    HS is setup in Pandaria, dont worry. But you may want to show me where the flight path to Westfall or Dun Morogh is for Horde side.
    Right lol......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    I was receiving ~50k per stage and ~80k on completion, but now I'm getting from 14 to 20k stage / ~40k completion xp. 95 level. So, RIP levelling alts on invasions?

EU btw
    Well, it was a bit overkill with that amount of XP connected with many of the low levels not even assisting on it. So, was a needed fix.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, it was a bit overkill with that amount of XP connected with many of the low levels not even assisting on it. So, was a needed fix.
    A possible fix could be that trash actually award EXP, but they left them at this broken status where even NPCs drain EXP when they hit your trash.

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad I got 2 alts to 100 this way. Got my warrior to 92 and she's probably going to stay there. It's not nearly as rewarding. All it does is eat up more of your time. No thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...3131957?page=1

EU thread, lend your voices! What do we want? MORE EXP FROM INVASIONS! When do we want it? PREFERABLY WITHIN THE NEXT HOTFIX!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No it wasn't. It was a temp event that last's 14 more days there was no fix needed. This is nothing to gain from this at all and it punishes the many over the few.