Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    and being in prison can make you feel like your in an actual real prison, cause you are!
    I don't think you truly appreciate just how important mental health is.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    you don't think having everyone treat you like a monster, your friends and family casting you out like a leper and having to sit thru prison "counseling" that tries to fix something with you that isn't actually wrong might make you feel like your in a mental prison?
    ofc not we all know he gets high fives and brofisted for the next 10 years
    <<insert funny stuff here>>

Guy's life is probably already ruined. All it takes is an allegation, no matter how it is disproven or how quickly. No more employment for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I don't think you truly appreciate just how important mental health is.
    I don't think you truly appreciate just how important reality is .

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think being murder is just as bad as being falsely acused of murder, unless you're in texas and actually end up being killed despite faulty evidence, and prosecutory misconduct.

funny how you dodged and equate rape with murder

Quote Originally Posted by Kieke View Post
    I don't think you truly appreciate just how important reality is .

- - - Updated - - -

funny how you dodged and equate rape with murder
    Mental health isn't a part of reality??

never said that you're just not part of it

since to you spending 10 years in jail falsly accused and everything that comes along it with is isnt worse then rape. and you know ur wrong hence you went straight to your bogous murder example.

Obviously not yours, since we are now playing "Rape is worse than murder".

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Obviously not yours, since we are now playing "Rape is worse than murder".
    i compared murder to murder, not rape to murder. Having difficiulty with comprehension?

I compared false rape accusation to being raped, and false murder accusation to being murdered.

I can imagine that having to live 10 years in prison over a false rape accusion can fuck your mental health even more up than someone raping you. Loosing all your friends / family because a stupid ass cunt lied and because society instantly believes the other gender and favors them in court. The horror. I wouldnt trust any woman anymore after something like this.

i compared murder to murder, not rape to murder. Having difficiulty with comprehension?

I compared false rape accusation to being raped, and false murder accusation to being murdered.
    seriously just go back 1 page and read ur own fucking posts lol

Oh that's even better for the "Being accused of rape isn't a problem" shit being pushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So... patronising?
    Not exactly, more that we have to take extra measures to be careful around women lest we scare them. I don't think it's necessary, or at least I don't think it should be.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Oh that's even better for the "Being accused of rape isn't a problem" shit being pushed.
    When did I say it wasn't a problem. I am saying it's not equal to or worse than being fucking raped.

False rape accusations far worse than rape...
    Going to jail + getting raped > getting raped

When did I say it wasn't a problem. I am saying it's not equal to or worse than being fucking raped.
    yes it is hence u went straight for the murder analogy coz u know your point isnt valid

Quote Originally Posted by Kieke View Post
    yes it is hence u went straight for the murder analogy coz u know your point isnt valid
    My point that being raped isn't worse than being accused of rape?

What you guys are saying is that the actual crime isn't as bad as being accused of it. Rape is an extreme thing for many it's on par with murder and many feel like they want to die and many do commit suicide, or live with lifelong issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Going to jail + getting raped > getting raped
    Prisoners shouldn't be getting raped in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuckthiswebshite View Post
    Alright. Jog the fuck on.
    Christ, someone got upset. I'd invite you to re-read the dialogue and try harder to understand the conversation going on there. But it's not really worth it. AS a hint: It's not up to me to rebalance the prejudiced bias in this off-topic forum, I was just pointing out its existence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Prisoners shouldn't be getting raped in jail.
    But they are.

If you make up a false rape claim, the person whose life you just tried to ruin (or in some cases ruined) should have the option of actually raping you to make up for it.

My point that being raped isn't worse than being accused of rape?

What you guys are saying is that the actual crime isn't as bad as being accused of it. Rape is an extreme thing for many it's on par with murder and many feel like they want to die and many do commit suicide, or live with lifelong issues.
    again ur dodging the original post you were replying to it wasnt just the accusation but it was also being falsely convicted. just stop alrdy with murder analogy pretty sure your just trolling at this point.