Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Simcraft for Legion DPS?

Hi, wondering if there are current updated simcraft for all the dps specs in Legion.

Last I heard SimCraft wasn't updated yet, but AskMrRobot sims are what we have to go on. Might have changed though so feel free to correct me.

I just ran a sim for each spec using the general i840 template and suggested talents for single target dps.

These are the results (please remember that alot of the profile setups may not be optimised):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by isei View Post
    I just ran a sim for each spec using the general i840 template and suggested talents for single target dps.

These are the results (please remember that alot of the profile setups may not be optimised):

what did you smoke while simulating this lol ? MM 1# and UH 24# ?
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2016-08-11 at 01:56 AM.

I don't smoke anything. Just used the ask Mr robot simulator as described above. Where are you pulling your data from?

I don't smoke anything. Just used the ask Mr robot simulator as described above. Where are you pulling your data from?
    from my Guilds beta Raid testing, and every other existing beta logs you wont find an UH DK beeing 24# (last performing dps spec) let alone a MM Hunter beeing 1#( best perfprming dps spec in game)

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    from my Guilds beta Raid testing, and every other existing beta logs you wont find an UH DK beeing 24# (last performing dps spec) let alone a MM Hunter beeing 1#( best perfprming dps spec in game)
    Rly apreciate some proof!

My Guild logs are private, but feel free to Google it helps.... Im sure you find some public logs. arguing with delusional Casuals is hard.

In the install folders there is a profiles folder which has raid sim profiles in them for T19 at different levels you know...

You can't compare DKs right now with DKs fully geared. And you can't assume dks are powerful just because they have strong openers. For fights longer than 2 min DKs fall through the floor in damage.

Deleted

Did you add in relics for the artifacts? Cause otherwise this is a comparison of 750ilvl artifacts with 840 gear.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-08-13 at 01:18 AM.

Deleted
    My Guild logs are private, but feel free to Google it helps.... Im sure you find some public logs. arguing with delusional Casuals is hard.
    How are feral druids on Beta?

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    You can't compare DKs right now with DKs fully geared. And you can't assume dks are powerful just because they have strong openers. For fights longer than 2 min DKs fall through the floor in damage.
    You play with bad DKs then lol. Pure ST they aren't top dps but I think there is like 1 maybe 2 fights next tier that are ST. And even on those they don't "fall through the floor" after 2 minutes. Every other fight they are dominant melee dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirap View Post
    How are feral druids on Beta?
    middle of the pack bro, with bad AOE and bad utility. Slow, you still have to pul energy
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2016-08-14 at 03:29 PM.

Deleted
    middle of the pack bro, with bad AOE and bad utility. Slow, you still have to pul energy
    hey, so hard to find reliable (i know, evrything changes all the time), but i have to decide between ele shami and moonkin. whats ur experience, information ir just feelings about those two classes in terms of dps? which to choose.

plz help.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayde View Post
    hey, so hard to find reliable (i know, evrything changes all the time), but i have to decide between ele shami and moonkin. whats ur experience, information ir just feelings about those two classes in terms of dps? which to choose.

plz help.
    Ele is back to WotLK tower mode good aoe mediocre single target but King of Mythic+ earthquake is a huge utility. Chicken are very good on long multi target fights with mediocre single target.

The suggest talents on askmrrobot are not the most optimized ones. Your results are way off the most optimized results.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently, most marksman are geared in exactly opposite gear of what they need. Also, we lack windburst and the boost we get from our weapons. That should be corrected quickly as the expansion is released.

Pre-patch stat weights: Crit > Multi > Mastery > Vers> Haste
    Post-patch stat weights: Mastery>Haste>Vers>Crit

Ele is back to WotLK tower mode good aoe mediocre single target but King of Mythic+ earthquake is a huge utility. Chicken are very good on long multi target fights with mediocre single target.
    But Boomkins get to drop Planets on people. So they edge out the Shamans cause of this. /nod

Deleted
    Ok, thanks for this input. I assume the dps (as u haved experienced on pts) is good for both classes/speccs?