Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Liutasil View Post
    I guess thats a DH here, right?
    You cant say anything against the fact, that DHs are just too strong. Its like everyone is playing one.
    No, I play a paladin, not a DH. In fact, DHs are pretty shit in the pre patch so if you need to come to the forum to complain about them, chances are that you are shit at the game.

Also the reason many people are playing them atm is not cause they are OP, but because they are new.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjarl Grimblood View Post
    Neh man, i just dont agree. This problem occures only against DHs, i have a DH of my own, i know his skills and i play him daily.
    But w/e, i got my answers from several people here already. So idc what everyone else says, specially when this is a l2p reply as it makes zero sense.
    P.s - Kite better. That's funny, since my only CC is fear which breaks and wow - that's about it. Did you even play a Warlock mate?
    Yes I do. And have had zero issues with DHs since their launch. Not speaking about world pvp where they out gear though. Lock is pretty badly geared.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    No, I play a paladin, not a DH. In fact, DHs are pretty shit in the pre patch so if you need to come to the forum to complain about them, chances are that you are shit at the game.

Also the reason many people are playing them atm is not cause they are OP, but because they are new.
    You play a Paladin and you have the nerves call other people bad players? This is even better then i thought. You should've just let me keep assuming you were a DH.
    ROFL!
    This is golden.
    Oh, and people play DHs because they are pretty and resemble Illaden, which is filthy popular from Warcraft 3 and TBC which is probably one of the best expansions to date.
    You know nothing, Jon snow. Less then nothing.
    A Paladin he said... lmfao

Deleted
    Soo
    A more that 1 Vengeance DHs jumps on you and you come here and complaint that they manage to destroy your poor warlock?? and they need to be nerfed because a alone warlock cant kill 2 Demon hunters in tank spec
    Atleast what i understand from your 1st post
    P.S
    I`m hunter only
    And a retri pally just destroy my vengeance on BETA but i did not create any topic about that
    Ahh yea just side info
    PVP templates do not activate in open world pvp (i just forgot where that was writen)
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-08-16 at 04:16 PM.

Ya you are just bad. Vengeance does very little damage without all of its talents and the artifacts.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Soo
    A more that 1 Vengeance DHs jumps on you and you come here and complaint that they manage to destroy your poor warlock?? and they need to be nerfed because a alone warlock cant kill 2 Demon hunters in tank spec
    Atleast what i understand from your 1st post
    It was a 1v1 scenario each time, several DHs during the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Ya you are just bad. Vengeance does very little damage without all of its talents and the artifacts.
    Cool story bro.
    Couldnt be more wrong. They benefit from their adjusted stats boost.

Deleted
    OP what is the point in this post?

You refuse to see anyone's point who disagree's with you, and keep spamming the same reasons why you think they're OP. Are you looking for some one to stroke your ego and tell you you're right?

Honestly confused as to the point of this entire thread, when its a one way discussion (if you can even use the word discussion).

EDIT: Also, as others have said, it seems like your whining because you feel you should be able to beat every class. I dont pvp, but I know if one class could beat all the other classes, then everyone would play it, and it would actually be OP. That isnt the case, and apparently you lost vs a Veng and think that's some great injustice.
    Last edited by mmocf67ab5a331; 2016-08-16 at 04:27 PM.

Deleted
    Ok even 1v1 its open world PVP and on top on that you are the attacker so you have the advantage to build your class talents in favor to keep them much possible away
    I havent played much with my lock but i`m orety sure that there is some situational talents + 2 other specs who may be much more effective against Vengeance beacause they are weak against strong brust (ye ye they have some CDs to use but after that???)
    Also what i like in WPVP is that its a not a fair combat if you cant kill them with your murlock then call a mage to help (some hunter also can do great job)

As far as that trinket is concerned; the armory numbers on it for the absorb is bugged. I use the same trinket on my VDH, and the actual number is 200k when used. It gives a second shield with a separate absorb amount only for demons. If you're using Demon Skin (and you should be), your absorb is better than the trinket.
    My DH's armory so you can see the gear item level doesn't matter on the stats of the trinket:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ennon/advanced
    The DH's armory you linked has a higher average item level than mine, and it has the exact same absorb numbers on the armory.

As most here have said; you can't expect to be an unstoppable killing machine versus every class/spec. Especially during a pre-expansion stage, and in world pvp. Plus we haven't seen your armory, and don't know by how much (or if at all) this person out gears you. Were you using the proper counter spec build, or just trying to be a drain tank scrub expecting to dot up, pop resolve, and drain tank and fear bomb until enemy is dead? Set up and use your gateway? Really not trying to sound like an ass, or imply you need to L2P. Because VDH vs most melee is a joke at how easy it is, but versus a ranged with lots of strong instant dots and CC it's painful as a VDH to endure. But just wait until 110 when a VDH that takes certain talents in the PvE and PvP talent trees have a 50 yard range infernal strike (leap) with 3 charges and a reduced cooldown for PvP. They will stick to you like glue. Plus take Demonic Trample and become Juggernaut from x-men every 30 seconds.
    But hey, the best I've ever done in PvP is Challenger and Legionnaire. So I'm no expert in PvP, mediocre really.

TL;DR
    Trinket numbers on armory are incorrect.
    Were you using a proper counter build?
    VDH vs Melee is silly easy.
    VDH vs ranged with instants and CC is rough.
    I suck at PvP.
    Last edited by Twistedklown; 2016-08-16 at 04:40 PM.

"I destroy everything but Demon Hunters, Demon Hunters are too strong."

Sounds like they're just rock/scissors/paper to your spec.

BUT, you do bring up a valid point that if your spec can destroy literally every other spec in the game, then Affliction needs to be looked at heavily and possibly severely nerfed.
    I mean, every class should have counters (which it sounds like Vengeance DH's do to Affliction, so that's good), but if the rest of the game has no counter to Affliction, Affliction needs to be nerfed hard it sounds like.

You play a Paladin and you have the nerves call other people bad players? This is even better then i thought. You should've just let me keep assuming you were a DH.
    ROFL!
    This is golden.
    Oh, and people play DHs because they are pretty and resemble Illaden, which is filthy popular from Warcraft 3 and TBC which is probably one of the best expansions to date.
    You know nothing, Jon snow. Less then nothing.
    A Paladin he said... lmfao
    I fail to see how my class is even related to this. You play a warlock and you lose so horribly to a DH in pre patch that you need to go complain about it on the forum. I don't think there is any doubt that you are either a bad player, retarded, or both.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-08-17 at 09:00 AM. Reason: INFRACTION

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Just chiming in again, vengeance does not do very little damage lol, it's a powerhouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Just chiming in again, vengeance does not do very little damage lol, it's a powerhouse.
    *Without all of its talents and artifacts.

I would tend to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    *Without all of its talents and artifacts.

I would tend to agree.
    I'm confused, Vengeance is currently doing a ton of damage on live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    It's not out of control. Locks have nothing else besides their durability. This design sucks. because it's either too durable to too fragile just absorbs and no other tricks up their sleeve. @110 they (and every other caster) gets wrecked.
    Then you didnt arena at 110. If you want to argue that they have not a ton of damage output in pvp, ok, but if you argue that they don't survive, your either terrible or didn't beta test, and just regurgitating everything you read on a forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liutasil View Post
    I guess thats a DH here, right?
    You cant say anything against the fact, that DHs are just too strong. Its like everyone is playing one.
    Ofc he can. So far, they seem to be on par with other classes if not a bit weaker due to the lack of talents. Not to mention the OP was ganked by 2 of them, so yeah.

Edit:
    Not to mention class balance shouldn't be a topic right now for obvious reasons.

Also, OP, I got this strange feeling from you that any post that does not agree with you is wrong and with answers like "this was the answer that I'm looking for" it looks like you are trying to find someone to circle jerk with. Do not invalidate other people's opinion on the grounds that they are "DH players" otherwise I can do the same with you, and we both now that it's nor really fair.
    Last edited by Sluvs; 2016-08-16 at 06:52 PM.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    I fail to see how my class is even related to this. You play a warlock and you lose so horribly to a DH in pre patch that you need to go complain about it on the forum. I don't think there is any doubt that you are either a bad player, retarded, or both.
    You've been a douche since your first reply here, claiming im being a bad player without anything to support it.
    DH current stat template is skyrocketing, it's extremely noticable outside of BGs. I repeatedly kept telling and so did few others that the reason for this, is the fact DH lack all it's talents arsenal so this should somehow make up for him gimped state. With that being said, by no means it suggests that DHs are weaker then other class, if anything they would be strong to make up for what is loss.
    You don't know me, you didn't see me play, and you wouldn't be talking the way you do if you saw me in real life because i would've probably broken your jaw.
    So i'm sorry if your snide, unwitty comments do not effect me in any way.
    Go hate elsewhere, keyboard warrior.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-08-17 at 09:01 AM. Reason: INFRACTION

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    I'm confused, Vengeance is currently doing a ton of damage on live.
    Compared to what? Havoc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dyzz View Post
    Then you didnt arena at 110. If you want to argue that they have not a ton of damage output in pvp, ok, but if you argue that they don't survive, your either terrible or didn't beta test, and just regurgitating everything you read on a forum.
    oh no it's the standard stun/locked/stun/locked cycle

please spare me your crap, with healer everyone can survive but the fact is they don't have anything going for them besides said durability (which is getting constantly nerfed). if that gets messed they don't really have anything

10+ Year Old Account
    Im an 715 ilvl Affliction Warlock.
    I tried to help a friend today, twice actually, repel DH gankers who refused to let him skin monsters close to the Garrison.
    To my big surprise, i got rekt every time i tried to fight these DHs.
    They are over 530k hp with insane amount of dmg output, now you should know Warlocks are not easy to kill in general, but i couldnt do anything. I mean ANYTHING!
    Whatever damage i did, was healed back almost instantly, kiting wasnt even an option as they chased me wherever i went with their high mobility.
    I know my class by hand, and never i had to face such unbalanced odds before.
    Im not even getting into the PvE aspect, 1 topic to moan about at a time.

Someone enlighten me. I know they were stat buffed to compensate the lack of talents, but this is something entirely else. This is just a spit in the face >.>

P.s-
    Found the guy's Armory, and he uses a crazy 715 heirloom trinket. Im sure it has something to do with what ive been telling.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...simple#talents
    Basically, VDH now is what BDKs used to be when they came out. They have VERY high self healing.

DK self healing has been nerfed in PvP because it's now balanced around raid levels of damage intake (DS heals for 20% of all damage DKs received in last 5s or 10% of their HP, whichever is more) this is a healing nerf for PvP. On top of which their DS now costs RP instead of Runes which means they have to build it up SLOWLY instead of using it immediately whenever they have runes up.

DH healing on other hand is NOT based on incoming damage, but rather their attack power. This means, they can get crazy high healing (I've already healed my self for over 200k with my DH from ONE Soul Cleave, just from pulling in 3 or 4 Soul Fragments. Compare that to my DK who has 700k HP and will only be able to heal himself for 70k unless I pop VB CD or something, plus DS is harder to ramp up than DH's SC).

Another thing is, DH can now store pain and then unleash 2 huge heals back to back and pretty much complete heal themselves assuming they have some Soul Frags around. All while doing high damage because the same ability that heals them is also their highest hitting ability that also does AoE damage.... Think of it as a BrM's Keg Smash but instead of snaring, it heals the DH for a huge amount.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-08-16 at 09:01 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama