Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    SO what you want is RNG?

"Hey jim! Look! I did 200k DPS, how much did you do?"

"Meh i only did 175k, because i had fucking awful luck with procs"

"Too bad. RNG is bitch"
    Doing 900K burst 1 pull on Archimonde then dropping to 400K on the next... that was so much fun! :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    SO what you want is RNG?

"Hey jim! Look! I did 200k DPS, how much did you do?"

"Meh i only did 175k, because i had fucking awful luck with procs"

"Too bad. RNG is bitch"
    Without any form of RNG you can /castsequence an entire fight and do nothing but press 1 button.

Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    Without any form of RNG you can /castsequence an entire fight and do nothing but press 1 button.
    The RNG is during your normal rotation, not your burst phase. Your burst should be reliable if you manage all your abilities correctly and nothing interferes during the phase (IE high movement).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    The RNG is during your normal rotation, not your burst phase. Your burst should be reliable if you manage all your abilities correctly and nothing interferes during the phase (IE high movement).
    Yes, it's pretty repetitive. But, there's an exception. You might get Pyromaniac on single target, and Controlled Burn but I doubt anyone even tests the latter (being next to Flame On).

Deleted
    Doing 900K burst 1 pull on Archimonde then dropping to 400K on the next... that was so much fun! :|
    Yep exactly this. Sure it was freaking awesome to pull those huge number with lucky procs, but most of time you were just pissed, because you didn't get procs you wanted.

And this. There is lot's of RNG in normal rotation, but i want our burst to be reliable when we do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ehhhhhh nope?

The current combustion is fine. Fire is fine as it is atm. We don't need any changes for that spec tbh.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account

Strong trolling game by OP

Combustion went from stupidly, uncontrollably broken to only slightly broken in a single patch. And it's good. A spell shouldn't need 10 hotfixes in a single expansion to be kept within the range of "acceptable".

I love the current Fire spec, it's probably the best version of it I've played.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderjac View Post
    Make Fireball an instacast spell that you can spam on the gcd.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm the only spellcaster who thinks spellcasters should actually have to CAST spells anymore. I hate instant cast spam. The occasional Instant Cast spell on a cooldown is fine, but I absolutely despite spamming instant casts as a spellcaster. And while I'm at it, I think the concept of being able to move while casting spells is a little silly as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    Combustion went from stupidly, uncontrollably broken to only slightly broken in a single patch. And it's good. A spell shouldn't need 10 hotfixes in a single expansion to be kept within the range of "acceptable".
    To be fair, it's not just 1 spell that was complicated. It was 2. Ignite and Combustion were a pair that when they came together they created one of the most complicated cases for tuning for the devs.

When I first heard of the combustion change, I was disappointed. Ever since prepatch hit though, haven't thought of it since. Current combustion and fire in general feels amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    So should I feel bad when Fireball is my second highest source of damage or is that more a matter of having low crit or wasting Pyro procs by delaying them because Fireball is halfway through casting?
    For me fireball is actually 3rd after ignite and living bomb. Am I missing something?