10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Medivh 'died' during Warcraft 1 when Khadgar and his band kill him.

He then shows up in Warcraft 3 to warn the humans and lead Thrall to Kalimdor and eventually departs because the world no longer needs him(I think).
    I know about that, but this whole thing they did was really annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    They go to the alternate version of this place in the astral plane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlHx7YNWYGY
    Is that Reno Jackson in the hottub in that one scene?
    Also I think Reno Jackson should be re-written into some places as the Harrison Ford; Indiana Jones character.
    For the Horde!

Medivh cheats!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post
    Medivh cheats!

(sorry, couldn't resist)
    *Fire appears under your King*

Every time.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post
    Medivh cheats!

(sorry, couldn't resist)
    Needs more Karazhan love.

Karazhan still can still be a raid, Karazhan Catacombs for the Artifacts, and finally the Forgotten Crypt can be a dungeon.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    They go to the alternate version of this place in the astral plane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlHx7YNWYGY
    That made me giggle a bit, good job

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Needs more Karazhan love.

Karazhan still can still be a raid, Karazhan Catacombs for the Artifacts, and finally the Forgotten Crypt can be a dungeon.
    Was the Forgotten Crypt the actual name always or did it get that name because Blizz forgot that it was there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    That made me giggle a bit, good job

- - - Updated - - -

Was the Forgotten Crypt the actual name always or did it get that name because Blizz forgot that it was there?
    You know that Crypt with all the dead bodies, and people exploring it and the entrance from Deadwind Pass?

They renamed it from well the name crypt, to the Forgotten Crypt.
    Hopefully they will bring it back as a dungeon and make it much more bigger etc...
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they will bring it back as a dungeon and make it much more bigger etc...
    how many god damn times will you repeat that?

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    You know that Crypt with all the dead bodies, and people exploring it and the entrance from Deadwind Pass?

They renamed it from well the name crypt, to the Forgotten Crypt.
    Ye, I know.
    The one with the upside-down sinners

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't played all of WC3, but do the people there know Medivh is actually back or do the know him just as a prophet?(i played a bit and got bored)

7+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played all of WC3, but do the people there know Medivh is actually back or do the know him just as a prophet?(i played a bit and got bored)
    no one seemed to recognize him.
    so they just see him as the mysterious prophet.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    how many god damn times will you repeat that?
    As many god damn times as I please. :L

Well still it would work for a dungeon, and I don't see them revamping Karazhan just to make it a dungeon from a raid. ;/

- - - Updated - - -

Ye, I know.
    The one with the upside-down sinners

- - - Updated - - -

Yep that is the one.
    The other one you will see in Legion is the Karazhan Catacombs a different part of it.

Well he was a mysterious prophet until he realized himself to be the Guardian at the end of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.
    Then after he made all the important races during that time join up and won against the forces, he vanished.
    For the Horde!

As I somewhat expected the amount of people AFK leveling (myself included tbh) is so high now that its actually difficult to do 3 invasions on 3 different character in 2 hours because of how long they take ><
    The horde kills me if I land. I die for trying to help. So I opt to get carried instead.

7+ Year Old Account
    What would you guys think about 7.1 setting up Karazhan with a dungeon for a raid in 7.2, playing off the concept of Lower/Inverse/Upside-down Karazhan http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Lower_Karazhan

What would you guys think about 7.1 setting up Karazhan with a dungeon for a raid in 7.2, playing off the concept of Lower/Inverse/Upside-down Karazhan http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Lower_Karazhan
    Wishful fantasy.
    There is enough story in the Broken Isles to not have to go to Karazhan.
    A dungeon? maybe. A raid? No way.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    Wishful fantasy.
    There is enough story in the Broken Isles to not have to go to Karazhan.
    A dungeon? maybe. A raid? No way.
    You go to the Karazhan Forgotten Crypts to rid of the demonic infestation. At the end of the dungeon you find out from the demon that they've captured either Medivh(if he didn't return to the realm of the dead after WC3) or Medan(most people wouldn't save him) and that he is being held at the bottom of lower Kara.

Or maybe you find out Medivh was making another portal in lower Kara to let demons in and that becomes our backdoor to Argus.

There you go a set up for a Kara raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    http://www.polygon.com/2016/8/15/124...next-expansion

I have mix feelings about that, I dont like so much the Artifacts idea because for me is an obstacles to play dual spec, but I do not like even this disposable feature: One time only. I think if we will not use Artifacts in the next exp will be because we will sacrifice them to seal off saergeras.

Sorry if it was already posted...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post

I have mix feelings about that, I dont like so much the Artifacts idea because for me is an obstacles to play dual spec, but I do not like even this disposable feature: One time only. I think if we will not use Artifacts in the next exp will be because we will sacrifice them to seal off saergeras.

Not your fault but how is this news?
    Blizzard said months ago that artifacts would not carry over.

and it really is no different from the cloak in MoP or the ring in WoD to me.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post

I for once hope we don't stop bad guy (Sargeras here) but see the universe through his and ally with him against the might of the void(we in game don't know about anything above the Old Gods). We find out that the other titans have been infected with the void and that's why Sarg had to kill them. We return to Azeroth (from Argus) to find a world ravaged by the void because Azshara and the 3 other old gods managed to manifest a Void Lord for a short time using a portion of Azeroth's power.

So what's going on next tuesday? I don't recall there being another questline for them to add. Will there be anything new or will they just increase the number+frequency of invasion spawns?

Archmage Modera does not offer a quest after giving her the tome. When will this be fixed?

I for once hope we don't stop bad guy (Sargeras here) but see the universe through his and ally with him against the might of the void(we in game don't know about anything above the Old Gods). We find out that the other titans have been infected with the void and that's why Sarg had to kill them. We return to Azeroth (from Argus) to find a world ravaged by the void because Azshara and the 3 other old gods managed to manifest a Void Lord for a short time using a portion of Azeroth's power.
    That wouldn't really fit with Sargeras, though. He's way too extreme to ever consider working with the players, since we are "imperfect" and prone to corruption. Besides, his plan involves Azeroth's awakening. If we joined forces with him to achieve that we'd be sacrificing our home. He's not exactly someone you can reason with... otherwise the Pantheon would still be alive. He's got noble intentions but his actions are evil and will never benefit the people living on Azeroth. It would be suicide.