Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People really do complain about anything and everything lmao.

Deleted
    I'm pissed about this xp nerf as well, I planned on leveling a few alts while waiting for legion with invasions, now it's not worth it so yeah :/

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    People really do complain about anything and everything lmao.
    People like you would eat shit if that's what the developers offered, just because you are so invested in their game.

Grow up and make your own decisions and stop fucking dev cock.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The XP nerf isn't that big of a problem overall, but it's rather sad how after year and a half we found something fun to do (be it leveling alts), and Blizzard rushed in to stomp on that.

Quote Originally Posted by mudkipzz View Post
    People like you would eat shit if that's what the developers offered, just because you are so invested in their game.

Yet here you are putting puerile passages like this on the internet thinking people will take what you say seriously. Perhaps the best remedy for you here is continued education, and a few years of maturity.

Because not wigging out at every little thing means the individual is the problem, right. I bet you're a blast at parties: "GAWD, you're out of Coca Cola?! What do you expect me to put Pepsi in my rum LIKE A GOD DAMN ANIMAL?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how there was no mention of the major destroy nerf to Roaring Blaze from 60% to 25%

No people like me gave them lots of feedback in beta so Legion would be the best it could be, and that is why you will never get into one. These little changes are effecting something that wont exist in 2 more weeks so it isn't really that big of a deal in the long run.

Deleted
    Did anyone else have their quest finish when you get the book from Kara and take it to Modera in Dalaran?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Does Khadgar upgraded servant have to spawn inside me? Ever heard of personal space Khadgar?! Perv ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    Did anyone else have their quest finish when you get the book from Kara and take it to Modera in Dalaran?
    Yes, that is the last link in the chain for this week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad I leveled everything before the xp nerf, literally reduced from 56k to 14k per stage and final stage was around 85k without any bonuses. This is guna suck for alts with 150% flying and even worse for alts that don't have flying till lv 60, because you have to fly to even more zones.

- - - Updated - - -

would be nice if they added portals to zones under invasion, that would make the xp nerf reasonable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    You say this like Demon Invasions require any forethought. You can literally just park your mount nearby and reap multiple levels on your toons doing Demon Invasions and you're crazy if you think that's intended.
    It was intended, or are you saying Dungeons require forethought? they have been brain dead easy for a long time now, no matter what role. So tell me, if they give less XP individually then dungeons, what is the point? Why even let people under 100 do them? There is no point so long as dungeons trump them on a per hour basis.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just noticed that this xp is the same as opening 2 treasure chests in Talador with heirlooms, per stage. But the invasion stages take a lot more time to complete! almost 15 minutes for stage 3 and 5-8 minutes for stage 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    It was intended, or are you saying Dungeons require forethought? they have been brain dead easy for a long time now, no matter what role. So tell me, if they give less XP individually then dungeons, what is the point? Why even let people under 100 do them? There is no point so long as dungeons trump them on a per hour basis.
    I'm not saying dungeons require a ton of thought or anything, but to say that in comparison to Demon Invasions is ludicrous. Like I said, you can literally just sit there on your mount and not do anything and still get experience.

As to what is the point: it's a pre-patch event. The point is to do something new and have a little fun. It's going away in two weeks and it's very clearly not intended to be a sustainable manner of leveling characters. It's neat that we got a week of really high bonus XP for it, but now it's gone and you can go back to running dungeons for XP instead of sweating the min-max. As it stands, you can level in no time with a group running through and doing dungeon quests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    I just noticed that this xp is the same as opening 2 treasure chests in Talador with heirlooms, per stage. But the invasion stages take a lot more time to complete! almost 15 minutes for stage 3 and 5-8 minutes for stage 4.
    At that rate, you were better off in Draenor anyway. I leveled an heirloomed Monk at DK pretty much straight through Draenor doing nothing but bonus quests in less than four hours each.

Quote Originally Posted by familiar View Post
    The XP nerf isn't that big of a problem overall, but it's rather sad how after year and a half we found something fun to do (be it leveling alts), and Blizzard rushed in to stomp on that.
    Bull. If it was "fun" you wouldn't be caring about the XP nerf at all. What you really mean is that you found something overpowered and were exploiting the hell out of it before Blizzard "rushed in to stomp on that" and now you are sad because it is no longer completely overpowered.

Love how people are so obsessed with the exp lol. The purpose of invasions aren't for power levelling your alts. You whiners are lucky Blizzard even awarded exp per invasion in the first place.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zhathras View Post
    Bull. If it was "fun" you wouldn't be caring about the XP nerf at all. What you really mean is that you found something overpowered and were exploiting the hell out of it before Blizzard "rushed in to stomp on that" and now you are sad because it is no longer completely overpowered.
    I will totally agree with you, 100%, if you manage to explain how leveling alts is game-breaking exploit, that needed fixing right away.

"Soul Cleave healing increased by 22%."

LOL, is this a joke? I was hoping they would NERF soul cleave healing. As a resto sham, I'm already getting outhealed by DH tanks in 5 man heroics. Kind of makes me wonder what the point of bringing a healer is. Just fill the group with soul cleaving DH's that can heal half their hit points in one button press. No need for dedicated healers.

I understand there's a tank shortage. But there has to be a better way than giving tanks godly self-healing and dps. Tanks shouldn't be topping the damage and healing charts.
    Last edited by Draconian7972; 2016-08-16 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Love how people are so obsessed with the exp lol. The purpose of invasions aren't for power levelling your alts. You whiners are lucky Blizzard even awarded exp per invasion in the first place.
    Yeah for sure--people really are nuts lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.