Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Seems unlikely, since they post the same type of messages. Besides, who would sign up on a MMO forum just to immediately jump into all the thread about Muslims and spew hate in there?
    The muslim threads fill the front page, plenty of WoW players already have these views because they spend half their time on reddit or 8chan or wherever it is these guys come from. Not totally implausible that they'd be on a WoW site, see muslims mentioned and get triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    The muslim threads fill the front page, plenty of WoW players already have these views because they spend half their time on reddit or 8chan or wherever it is these guys come from. Not totally implausible that they'd be on a WoW site, see muslims mentioned and get triggered.
    Somehow I don't think your typical WoW player is a racist with a strong trait of Islamophobia... Some? Sure. But not in this frequency and not immediately with their first few posts and certainly not with the vehemence they display.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should denounce that religion all together, they are a small minority of muslims willing to speak up. Many don't care enough or are afraid to oppose radicals or they just quietly agree.

Deleted
    Sorry, we don't care, they all look the same, no need for special or army suits and flag and langage, no prisoners... back to the roots baby.

Feel the hatred of ten thousand years

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    thats the point you pull things out of thin air without any evidence

you are on the internet use google

for some reason you think a religion that will kill its own members/family for making a choice to leave the Muslim Religion will have a issue lying to the outside world?
    You are the one who started the discussion then ask people to google your sources?

ironically you're the one who pulled out untrue facts
    the last part of what you said is true, Koran asks muslim to kill muslims who abandon islam but it does not tell them to lie
    you are trying to fit in common sense into religion, it does not work that way mate ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    This is the sad part. Christians are able to just ignore the violent and negative bits in the Bible. You're not even talking about that. But you want to deny Muslims the integrity to also deny the negative bits (or rather, reinterpret them so they aren't negative) of their text? That's hipocrisy, textbook example.
    So, when did ignoring become the same as (religious leaders) outright calling it not applicable (or even false) for modern time. They're simply not denying the negative parts, they're merely ignoring them. That's exactly where the reforms are needed. To use an example you can ridicule, why do they still uphold the ban on pork?

You're reducing terrorism to a question of religion when it has nothing to do with it at all.
    And how exactly is you removing any relationship between religion and terrorism alltogether any different from what I'm doing?

And when they say "Uh, just to be sure, those guys? Not doing Islam right..." you start talking about how it's their job to get rid of those terrorists? How? Religion isn't a club with a membership roster that you can expell people from. How? Religion isn't a club with a membership roster that you can expell people from.
    I'm talking about prevention, not getting rid of. There's a time difference between when those two actions occur. Also, It's not "Not doing Islam right...", they're saying "That is not Islam", invoking the argument you just made, and using your words, Muslims are trying to expel ISIS form a club they cannot be expelled from.
    So up to now, they haven't really been denouncing anything (or at least in a meaningful way)

That fruit vendor? Unlike some forum dwellers that dream up solutions for world peace that aren't nearly practical enough to ever see real life, that dude has got a job and a family to feed. Taxes to pay, things to do.
    You mentioned his family, yet only managed to substitute "someone" (i.e. a stranger) for "friend" instead of "child". Probably because that was the only suitable substitution which allowed you to ridicule the argument (one of your own to major "arguing" styles, the other being shutting down by generalizing a statement and counterexample).

you questioned what i said then made up a story to back up your own beliefs without any evidence

the Koran says its ok to device and lie to push the Muslim religion on the rest of the world its encouraged
    What you are talking about is Taqqiyah and it is not in the koran
    and of course your source is somewhere on the internet from some islamphobics right ?

you are a product of false media, always a pleasure to meet people like you

Deleted
    you questioned what i said then made up a story to back up your own beliefs without any evidence

the Koran says its ok to device and lie to push the Muslim religion on the rest of the world its encouraged
    Where did you read that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Souce: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...=facebook-post

I try not to repost clickbait here, and I usually give muslims a lot of shit but I'm glad to see reason starting to take a foothold and gain some media coverage. Good for you Muslims, good for you.

The article is mostly a puff piece but it's a tiny ray of light in an otherwise chaotic year...I'll take it.
    30k muslims denounce the muslim country ISIS.
    1.6 BILLION muslims do nothing of such kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    30k muslims denounce the muslim country ISIS.
    1.6 BILLION muslims do nothing of such kind.
    Well they do, only you don't care as you have your ideas set already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Well they do, only you don't care as you have your ideas set already.
    They do NOTHING against the muslim country ISIS.
    That inaction proves my point.

Deleted
    They do NOTHING against the muslim country ISIS.
    That inaction proves my point.
    Apart from the condemnation at global level against ISIS from Muslim scholars:
    Shortly after ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi declared himself leader of the so-called "Islamic State," Muslim scholars published a 17-page open letter to Baghdadi, challenging everything from his claim to be "caliph," or leader of the world’s 1.6 billion Muslims, to the way his group "cherry-picks" verses from the Koran to justify its actions.
    The September 2014 letter was translated into 10 languages and signed by more than 120 supporters, from the grand mufti of Egypt to a professor of Islamic studies at Massachusetts’ College of the Holy Cross.
    there's also the fact that muslim countries are actually fighting ISIS on both sides of the field.

- - - Updated - - -

But then again, you wouldn't know, as you have your mind set already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Apart from the condemnation at global level against ISIS from Muslim scholars:

there's also the fact that muslim countries are actually fighting ISIS on both sides of the field.

- - - Updated - - -

But then again, you wouldn't know, as you have your mind set already.
    Do you, for some reason, enjoy being wrong? Just curious; I respect that some people have fetishes.

Deleted
    Do you, for some reason, enjoy being wrong? Just curious; I respect that some people have fetishes.
    lol
    *pat* You're alright.

Thanks moderation for allowing this to happen.

These Muslims belong to a sect considered to be heretical by most other sects

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    These Muslims belong to a sect considered to be heretical by most other sects
    Exactly that; you are right.

They are a TINY minority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly that; you are right.

They are a TINY minority.
    And ISIS members aren't a tiny minority?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Still derived from Sunni Islam which is the majority. You are the Lord of Context Denial

Deleted
    They claim to be the TRUE muslims, and more and more are joining the cause.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    Still derived from Sunni Islam which is the majority. You are the Lord of Context Denial
    That does not compute.
    How does that make any sense.