Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

45 Exalted Reputations as Demon Hunter

Today I hit 45 exalted reputations, 6 days into playing this class. I thought I'd post now since the reset is happening soon here in the EU and it was a nice milestone 1 week into the game.

Random niche achievement I hope that no other Demon Hunter has managed!

doesn't this achievement take other toons into consideration as well

It does yes. It's an account wide achievement. So it's entirely possible he had 44 reputations across other toons, and got one on his DH.

Deleted
    Shall I screenshot every single reputation then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsla View Post

Today I hit 45 exalted reputations, 6 days into playing this class. I thought I'd post now since the reset is happening soon here in the EU and it was a nice milestone 1 week into the game.

Random niche achievement I hope that no other Demon Hunter has managed!
    <snip> Memes are not allowed.
    Last edited by Orloth; 2016-08-16 at 10:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really felt this merited a post? And you really hope no one else achieved it, even though it's pretty much guaranteed that there's no-lifers out there who have? 45 reputations is hardly anything that warrants bragging about - it hasn't even been meaningful at all since WotLK.

And yes, please provide screenshots of all 45 reputations, because it's account-wide.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You really felt this merited a post? And you really hope no one else achieved it, even though it's pretty much guaranteed that there's no-lifers out there who have? 45 reputations is hardly anything that warrants bragging about - it hasn't even been meaningful at all since WotLK.

And yes, please provide screenshots of all 45 reputations, because it's account-wide.
    Why are you being so hostile? What's your problem?

http://imgur.com/a/NaYM4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinsla View Post
    Why are you being so hostile? What's your problem?

http://imgur.com/a/NaYM4
    People who brag like they've accomplished things of significance when they haven't are people who annoy me.

You should link us your LFR HFC achievements too, I'm sure we'll all be suitably impressed that you eared them.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

My question is... why?

First off: It is not account wide, the reputation achievements require you to have all those reputations on the same character.
    Secondly: I imagine you used the timewalking Commendations to get 17 free ones to exalted, then used a bunch of the Tanaan rep tokens? If you actually grinded the old reps that sounds like a waste of time.. though good on you I guess.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    It's because of that thing you did that one time. We know. (source)

Whats the point in that? Its account wide so it literally means nothing and no one would even know unless you shove it up their ass (or make a random thread about it). You want to accomplish something nice with your DH then at least get something that isnt account wide, like Lord of War for example (which would be a pretty nice feat after playing class for few days). Farming some useless rep and usingnrep tokens from main isnt impressive at all, sorry.

Congratulations on using rep tokens from timewalking along with the draenor and mop tokens. It must have been really hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    People who brag like they've accomplished things of significance when they haven't are people who annoy me.

You should link us your LFR HFC achievements too, I'm sure we'll all be suitably impressed that you eared them.
    What the hell is your problem talking to other people like this? I just wanted to see if anyone else has been doing this and how far they've got. Leave me alone.

You people are way too salty.

OP: how did you manage? I was under the impression several reps required many months to get to exalted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serzha View Post
    First off: It is not account wide, the reputation achievements require you to have all those reputations on the same character.
    Secondly: I imagine you used the timewalking Commendations to get 17 free ones to exalted, then used a bunch of the Tanaan rep tokens? If you actually grinded the old reps that sounds like a waste of time.. though good on you I guess.
    I used medallions on WoD but the timewalking ones are stupidly annoying to farm, you don't actually get a lot. I got like 2 of the factions through commendations. Mostly grinding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Whats the point in that? Its account wide so it literally means nothing and no one would even know unless you shove it up their ass (or make a random thread about it). You want to accomplish something nice with your DH then at least get something that isnt account wide, like Lord of War for example (which would be a pretty nice feat after playing class for few days). Farming some useless rep and usingnrep tokens from main isnt impressive at all, sorry.
    Why are you assuming I'm trying to impress people?

Why so toxic guys? Still 45 exaltedreputations.... really nice, imho!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    My question is... why?
    Idk, I'm a completionist. I was gonna reroll to this class as a main and I have nothing to do between now and Legion so why not.

It's account wide dude...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    You people are way too salty.

OP: how did you manage? I was under the impression several reps required many months to get to exalted.
    There are free rep tokens for almost all of these, and another 4-5 of them have extremely increased rep gains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    It's account wide dude...
    Reputation is not account wide.