Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Read it a few times more. It's art, maybe for idea's and plans. It was never said to be a raid.
    Even if that was cut, that's cut from WoD, not cut from legion

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    In fairness though, none of us have been under the illusion that the Broken Shore would be anything but an area we would play around in with this intro scenario.
    I'm sorry but I fully expect the Broken Shore to be a quest area and the final raid of the expansion.

This expansion is likely to end with us closing the portal to Azeroth and that is on the Broken Shore.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Wasn't there supposed to be another legendary in addition to the ring, the ring being for the casual player and the scrapped legendary being for the raiders? I remember hearing something like that when they were talking about WoD, but my memory is very fuzzy on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you wanna see what was cut from wrath?
    new dances!, ariel pvp dogfights!
    I got into the Wrath beta a week or two before they removed the shredders and planes from Wintergrasp. Shame they didn't make the final cut.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    Uhm, bullshit? They said that they would like to do racial garrisons at Blizzcon. Yes it was on the table. You're the one spreading misinformation.

Yes it was. There was even a map shown at Blizzcon that said Shattrath raid on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you literally retarded? They showed a picture at Blizzcon that said "Shattrath raid".

- - - Updated - - -

And no one gives a shit. It's funny that people like you always think this matters. As if petty shit like dance studio and aerial combat is comparable to actual content like zones, quests, raids and dungeons.
    like the whole nerubian zone in wrath? the abyssal maw in cata, outland, dragon isle, and emerald dream in vanilla?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    like the whole nerubian zone in wrath? the abyssal maw in cata, outland, dragon isle, and emerald dream in vanilla?
    Azjol-Nerub was in Wrath.

Farahlon wasn't in WoD.

We know that content was always cut, but it was never as much as in WoD. You would have to be extremely in denial to not see that.

That shit you mention about Vanilla is pathetic. Vanilla had the most content and the most content patches. Dragon Isle wasn't cut. It was an early in development thing which for all we know was replaced with other content. Where was the replacement for Farahlon?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    wtf is that lol? Is that even a real image?
    I've never seen them use such cartoony images.

Anyway, on topic.
    Nothing from the main list of content meant to launch with Legion was cut.
    The only thing that could be considered cut is the 7.1 island or whenever it was meant to come, but they said that island was replaced with something they consider even cooler than the original idea so I wouldn't count this.

Looking promising, but of course the main issue with WoD was patch content being light too, so that's the real question.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

The only thing in Legion that comes to mind is Thral'danath (probably spelling that wrong) but what was in game was just a flat plane, no details or anything. But it's definitely not nearly as bad as WoD.

Hopefully thral'danath is added later as a means to tie in Azshara, as that particular area lined up with N'zoth lived.

Just hope to Elune that isn't just a place we send our followers, as they did with Faralorn in WoD.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Deleted
    moveable garrisons was removed cause i can agree... that was fucking stupid... >_> why would you want to move your whole base? the new outpost system
    Silly what he means is the once promised choice of where to PLACE your garrison in wod not to have a movable base.

7+ Year Old Account

Farahlon wasn't in WoD.

We know that content was always cut, but it was never as much as in WoD. You would have to be extremely in denial to not see that.

That shit you mention about Vanilla is pathetic. Vanilla had the most content and the most content patches. Dragon Isle wasn't cut. It was an early in development thing which for all we know was replaced with other content. Where was the replacement for Farahlon?
    i guess you dident know about the massive zone that was cut from wrath, hm, the less you know
    also no dragon island was never replaced, technically, cause technically tanan jungle replace farahlon as a second teir content...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-08-16 at 10:23 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Farahlon wasn't in WoD.

There were 2 dungeons out of something that was supposed to span across a large area of northrend.
    Also, Farahlon was in WoD, your follower were going there to explore it.

And Dragon Isles wasn't replaced, It was scrapped along with a lot of levels.
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20141109115440

Last edited by Shadochi; 2016-08-16 at 10:25 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Silly what he means is the once promised choice of where to PLACE your garrison in wod not to have a movable base.
    yeah, i do agree the system was cool in some ways, like the talador one in my opinion looks alot cooler, but danm their is alot of reasons they scrapped this

1. "ok im coming to your.... wait your garrison isnt here...?"
    2. phasing issues, and just having a large barren spot in each zone would be rather lame...
    3. expading them is ALOT more work, like adding the shipyard to 5 more differant areas with both factions woulda been super annoying, also wouldent even work in some places
    4. it seems kinda weird being able to pick up your whole base and move it...

Deleted
    i guess you dident know about the massive zone that was cut from wrath, hm, the less you know
    I do know about it smartass. God could someone be more obnoxious than you? But as I said, it ended up in the game, even if it was in the form of 2 dungeons. Again, I ask, where is Farahlon?

15+ Year Old Account
    It still wasn't *announced*. It was a early peek into the development process of the expansion. I would bet the map a year before that had even more things that never made it into the game. It doesn't mean it was planned. It only means an idea was written down.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

7+ Year Old Account
    I do know about it smartass. God could someone be more obnoxious than you? But as I said, it ended up in the game, even if it was in the form of 2 dungeons. Again, I ask, where is Farahlon?
    In the mission table, you send your followers to explore it.

7+ Year Old Account
    the same wya you are saying azjol is
    its a mission, if your fine with a whole zone and 2 dungeons disapearing to become... 2 dungeons... hm...
    then why isent it fine that a whole zone disapears to become a mission? same thing right?
    both ways we lost a zone, and gained nothing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    It still wasn't *announced*. It was a early peek into the development process of the expansion. I would bet the map a year before that had even more things that never made it into the game. It doesn't mean it was planned. It only means an idea was written down.
    gorgrond was even called ashrand on that map :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Also, Farahlon was in WoD, your follower were going there to explore it.
    Haha, you have to be trolling mate.
    Or is this what MMO-C shills really believe?

its a mission
    It is what MMO-C shills really believe.

Wow, you people are the biggest fanboys I've ever seen. The way you bend logic is astounding.

7+ Year Old Account
    the same wya you are saying azjol is
    its a mission, if your fine with a whole zone and 2 dungeons disapearing to become... 2 dungeons... hm...
    then why isent it fine that a whole zone disapears to become a mission? same thing right?
    both ways we lost a zone, and gained nothing

- - - Updated - - -

gorgrond was even called ashrand on that map :P
    From the video, it seems like the Nerubian empire was more than 1 zone too, and if it ended up in the game it would've probably gotten a raid (at least one of those small ones)

Heck, the VoA map is proof that they cut a raid from Wrath since it has space for 1 more wing

15+ Year Old Account

Farahlon wasn't in WoD.

There's always tons of shit that is cut. The difference is with WOD they showed us a deeper look into the development cycle than ever before. We got to see what happens during the entire cycle which was way too transparent for most people.

That's why we only see things in Legion that will be in the game.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats with this Dora the Explorer quality map...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Whats with this Dora the Explorer quality map...
    I literally has the name of the video on the top of the map