Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Except for the fact that Garrosh wasn't a bad guy.
    Tortured and executed prisoners without a fair trial, killed warlock trainers, segregated the races, attacked azeroth with the iron horde, do you want me to go on?
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Tortured and executed prisoners without a fair trial, killed warlock trainers, segregated the races, attacked azeroth with the iron horde, do you want me to go on?
    But when you get to know him he's actually a really nice guy!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see it now, Garrosh is next Lich King.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Abruptly? He yelled to everyone during his trial that he would have done everything again if he had the choice. He was a full-blown genocidal supremacist. The fact that he escaped the trial just to create a new army to conquer Azeroth overextended his role in the story.
    This. His story should've ended with his brains splattered over the floor in the Underhold. Blizz used him as a cheap plot ticket to bring Gul'dan back for a far superior storyline; then he got fried seven ways to Sunday by Thrall. At this point, the only thing I wanna see out of Garrosh is an event to let me cut his head off for use as a kickball toy.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

15+ Year Old Account
    and do what exactly? he'll betray the ebon blade as soon as he's alive and starts running arround rezzing all the orcs.

Behold...Da Ebon Horde!

no! fk that shit. fk more Orc plots. let him rot.

Unholy Knights of the Ebon Blade vote "nay".
    Thankyouverymuch.

Deleted
    No! I already have one orc nigger among the ranks, enough!

15+ Year Old Account
    He was like, he took shit to far.

He reminds me of America actually.

nope, he was a bad guy. He ordered one of his military leaders to bomb a druid school in stonetalon, then when called out on it in front of the player, he denies it and slaughters the guy to try and save face ... this was during his 'good' times in cata.

He was a maniacal orc supremacist. A lot of night elves are that way for their race too; it isn't like he is the only one to think his race was better. He sent other races to slaughter and would be upset if his judgement was questioned. That is no leader. People act like Sylvannas is bad, but he was clearly a hothead and not fit for duty from the moment we met him in outland. He is a weakling and tries to act tough. If his blade wasn't poisoned, he'd have been dead by Cairne and he never would've screwed everything up ... including making Jaina batshit insane.

but believe in your head canon all you want that he was a saint ... even his number 1 knew he wasn't any good but died with honor in SoO anyway. Ignore the story of him over the course of 4 xpacs all you want, doesn't make him any good for anyone but himself and the orcs that followed him in fear or out of their own racial self-importance.
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    nope, he was a bad guy. He ordered one of his military leaders to bomb a druid school in stonetalon, then when called out on it in front of the player, he denies it and slaughters the guy to try and save face ... this was during his 'good' times in cata.

He was a maniacal orc supremacist. A lot of night elves are that way for their race too; it isn't like he is the only one to think his race was better. He sent other races to slaughter and would be upset if his judgement was questioned. That is no leader. People act like Sylvannas is bad, but he was clearly a hothead and not fit for duty from the moment we met him in outland. He is a weakling and tries to act tough. If his blade wasn't poisoned, he'd have been dead by Cairne and he never would've screwed everything up ... including making Jaina batshit insane.

but believe in your head canon all you want that he was a saint ... even his number 1 knew he wasn't any good but died with honor in SoO anyway. Ignore the story of him over the course of 4 xpacs all you want, doesn't make him any good for anyone but himself and the orcs that followed him in fear or out of their own racial self-importance.
    Hello, where are the proofs? Why do you believe that GARROSH ordered the bombing?

7+ Year Old Account
    aha... and hitler is a good person right?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Abruptly? He yelled to everyone during his trial that he would have done everything again if he had the choice. He was a full-blown genocidal supremacist. The fact that he escaped the trial just to create a new army to conquer Azeroth overextended his role in the story.
    I swear the author was copying a certain Punisher comic in that chapter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    aha... and hitler is a good person right?
    Godwin's law means you lost.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    So we make 1 deathknight? Curious how we do that...as again, i was under the impression that only the LK could make deathknights....by deathknight i do mean the ones like the LK made, not the first deathknights that were...um, i forget now, orc souls crammed into paladin bodies or whatever they were....anyway, Arthas/Lich King deathknights...lol

- - - Updated - - -

OMG, REDEMPTION STORY FOR C'THUN IS CONFIRMED!!! YUS!!!!!11111!!!
    no i mean we make 4 horsemen, but one of them was allready a deatyhknight, so we raise 3 people who arnt death knigts, into death knights, on our own

and no death knights who have large amounts of power granted to them by the lich king (bolvar makes you his right hand bassicly) can
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Garrosh 3 expansions in a row ? Pls no

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Garrosh 3 expansions in a row ? Pls no
    Thrall 7 expansions in a row? pls no

They already raised a much better orc than Garrosh. Let him stay in the ground.

Hell no! I have hated that warmongering c*** ever since Wrath!
    The only possible reason I would ever want to raise him is so I can shove my runeblade sideways up his stupid ass!

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm yes he was. He believed only the strong survive. He kicked out most of the other races outside the main area of Orgrimmar except Orcs and Tauren. Even then, he believed in the Orcish Horde. The other races were fodder to him. The Twilight Highlands reference you mention, you are ignoring the fact it was super reckless and arrogant of him to do so. He's lucky he didn't get killed(Plot armor).

Garrosh was always reckless and overly aggressive. Even in Wrath he acted like a total jerk and believed in taking from others as well. He didn't care for diplomacy. He was willing to fuck with the elements of Azeroth to serve in his Horde War machine. Hell he even was willing to screw over Vol'Jin and treat him like garbage. Not to mention Garrosh's personal bodyguard that becomes a raid boss in SoO. He actually goes and kills people who try and oppose the warchief.

Garrosh was always been an Orc supremeist. He was just pushed in that direction post Cata. It was very obvious.

"PAINT THIS CONTINENT RED"

TOTES NOT BAD.

Seriously, don't start with the mental gymnastics.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    They already raised a much better orc than Garrosh. Let him stay in the ground.
    Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Why are we trying to rez Illidan then?
    It's explained in the Class Hall campaign why we need to res him.