MMO Champ Moderators

The people that overlook our posts are complete assholes. I'm probably going to be banned after this post but seriously. I feel like I'm in Germany WW2. Guys take a chill pill. If something is off topic...move it to the relevant channel. My God. Put a little power in someones hands and it's game over. Get a life a holes

10+ Year Old Account
    Toasting in epic bread
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Butthurt about butthurt
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

They just don't like a lot of things, these things often being the most fun to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallheal View Post
    The people that overlook our posts are complete assholes. I'm probably going to be banned after this post but seriously. I feel like I'm in Germany WW2. Guys take a chill pill. If something is off topic...move it to the relevant channel. My God. Put a little power in someones hands and it's game over. Get a life a holes
    Google Germany WW2.

The Mods are around here are fairly tame compared to some of the message boards I've participated in. That said, there's no point in complaining about them publicly since, like you said, they'll just close the thread. If you have a problem with a Mod, I'd recommend messaging them directly. They're human beings just like you and I.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    The Mods are around here are fairly tame compared to some of the message boards I've participated in. That said, there's no point in complaining about them publicly since, like you said, they'll just close the thread. If you have a problem with a Mod, I'd recommend messaging them directly. They're human beings just like you and I.
    Doesn't do any good. They have POWER.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Your naivety is adorable.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.