Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Dunno, sorry, barely touched DK on beta, but I won't play DK for sure

Yeah I guess there's not much point. Might as well keep stuff surprising (or not)
    Thank you senpai! You are the guiding light for us all!

Deleted
    I solod 25H stone guards on live but i could kill feng

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm so no Havok solo kills yet.... interesting. Is vengance that much beter?

Havoc lacks sufficient heals currently. Maybe once the talent to give 100% leech during metamorphosis is available, you'll see more Havoc solo kills. In the mean time, it can only be Vengeance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgeth View Post
    I solod 25H stone guards on live but i could kill feng
    did anyone solo Garrosh ith demon hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    did anyone solo Garrosh ith demon hunter?
    Only lfr garrosh, didnt try the other difficulties.

Is there any easy way to kill Viscidus as a demon hunter in AQ? farming there for nozdormu and cenarion rep, would like to be able to down this boss too so I can get more and also get the pet.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Is there any easy way to kill Viscidus as a demon hunter in AQ? farming there for nozdormu and cenarion rep, would like to be able to down this boss too so I can get more and also get the pet.
    Chaos damage counts as frost damage. At least it did last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivoze View Post
    Chaos damage counts as frost damage. At least it did last week.
    Damn you're right. It worked. Just eyebeamed him and he froze pretty much instantly. Thanks!

Deleted
    Ilvl 718. Vengeance. Both boss on Normal Mode difficulty.

Tectus:
    http://imgur.com/7cbGTEi

Brackenspore:
    http://imgur.com/IdQGzDy

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytoes View Post
    What is the strat for Vizier in HoF? I get rekt on the trash constantly stun locked.
    Nevermind, I was trying to do the trash as Havoc and was getting rekt. Switched to Vengeance and trash was easy. At 710 ilvl he is easy as Vengeance, but I struggled on my other 685 DHs as Vengeance, hit berserk one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Ilvl 718. Vengeance. Both boss on Normal Mode difficulty.

Tectus:
    http://imgur.com/7cbGTEi

Brackenspore:
    http://imgur.com/IdQGzDy
    Nice how did u deal with the trash and the first boss?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Trashes were soloed.
    Kargath required help.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Trashes were soloed.
    Kargath required help.
    Cool thx for the info
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Kargath is fairly Zzz even on heroic at 110 in bad gear. Quite incredibly how the player spike makes such a difference. Just demon spike the impales and make sure to time EW right for all the croud damage.

Crits for soulfrags help too.
    "It's those tears of rage making it harder for you to see." - Warstar [March 2016]
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Deleted
    Killed Brackenspore as well, although my gear made it a lot easier and the fight didn't even last 5 minutes once the flamethrower decided to cooperate! Nothing compared ot doing it with so little ilvl :P

On a somewhat related but not too related note, I nearly found a skip route towards Imperator without killing Twin Ogron, but ultimately failed; I wonder if other people might be able to find something?

Generally speaking this class can probably find a lot of new skips in a lot of old instances (I'm particularly interested in BT skips) and it'd probably be interesting to share them here, since you know, you generally solo old instances and stuff.

edit: Ko'ragh not even worth mentioning, as expected
    Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2016-08-19 at 08:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Killed Brackenspore as well, although my gear made it a lot easier and the fight didn't even last 5 minutes once the flamethrower decided to cooperate!

On a somewhat related but not too related note, I nearly found a skip route towards Imperator without killing Twin Ogron, but ultimately failed; I wonder if other people might be able to find something?

Generally speaking this class can probably find a lot of new skips in a lot of old instances (I'm particularly interested in BT skips) and it'd probably be interesting to share them here, since you know, you generally solo old instances and stuff.

edit: Ko'ragh not even worth mentioning, as expected
    In BT we can skip right after Supremus to Shahraz by climbing on a chain below her quarter's balcony. You probably knew this already but I just wanted to appear useful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maliciousplant View Post
    In BT we can skip right after Supremus to Shahraz by climbing on a chain below her quarter's balcony. You probably knew this already but I just wanted to appear useful.
    Aye, that skip was doable even on other classes but I assume a DH can do it even better. I wonder if there's any wall clips shenanigans by climbing those chains even further though, theorically you could skip directly to Council..

And on another note, Imperator, with 738, roughly 20 seconds from enrage but enrage is the least of your concerns considering this wasn't even close to being a good attempt DPS-wise! No Soul Cap was used either, although I suppose it'd still work but I didn't want to cheese it.

Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2016-08-19 at 07:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was playing Havoc, guess I should switch to vengance since it seems like a nice solo class. Just have to learn how to play it lol.

Deleted
    Guuuuuys. Now that I have asked Mione, I feel concioussssly free to ask the others of you: who is better for soloing DK or DH?