Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you cant manage getting a 700 ilvl staff at this point......... bads..

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Many believe the staff was removed. If that is really all you want from the event you might want to verify that it is still in game.
    That staff wasn't removed, I got it on my mage on the first day of invasions

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    they updated how personal loot rng works, if you have an item already it's not likely to get it double if you still need other items from the loot-pool.

Blizzard does a very fine job and it works great ingame.

Not?
    I can tell you this doesn't seem to be the case for me, lol. I've gotten about 4 boots and 3 chests out of the last 5 or 6 invasions I've done. Still missing quite a few pieces of armor on this particular alt, but RNG is RNG. Would be nice if there was protection as you mention, but I don't think that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Someone stole my staff!
    This stinks!
    This is total BS!
    This is -
    Oh nvm here it is, not in the game anymore.
    Great! Now I gotta watch Frasier.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    There are people confusing the broken shore event loot with invasion loot too.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

There is no lvl 700 staff. The only staff is the 685 one you get for doing the broken shore quest. Ppl are just confused about where they got the staff from, it never came from the invasion chests.

Did they alwayd had the invasion armour to have warforged? i must have been very unlucky to only get it now after opening at least 50 boxes

Deleted
    Hotifxed to allow warforged just today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Staff was removed, this isn't that much gear. My Druid and DH each had like 7 full sets

10+ Year Old Account
    Staff is bugged, it should be in the chests, but then again int staffs aren't as powerful as melee weapon so if you're a caster it should still be a non-issue.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Heh. It took me 6 months of farming Archimonde to get his caster staff. So, stop complaining about free loot after 1 week of invasions. And stop complaining about weapon drop anyways. 30 minutes into legion, you will get your artifact weapon. It is 750 ilevel and beats anything out here right now.
    Exactly. Even current mythic gear is going to look pretty meh in a few days. You'll be fine even at booster (640) or DH (680) gear levels, and everything that you worked hard for will be scrap.

Don't even worry about getting stuff from invasions.

If you're at 690 it's fun to get to 705 or whatever because it's "progression" and that's what drives a lot of people, but in this case just don't get too attached to it

Does it matter? Literally 30mins into legion you will have your arty weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    So like... why to people even run this apart from levelling purposes? I mean - gearwise you will be getting better loot after several quests in Legion in 2 weeks >.>
    Transmog, those weapon appearances will never be available again

Leveled up my shaman from 90 to 100 via invasions. Got 38 treasures so I opened them. What I got was:
    - bunch of heads, waists, wrists, chests, hands and possibly bunch of something else (legs?)
    - 4x +5ilvl weapon upgrade
    - warglaive
    - one hand mace

So to summarize things up: seems like chances to get weapon from invasions are extremely low.

Whatever will you do without a weapon which is replaced within 10 minutes of logging into Legion?

10+ Year Old Account
    > weapon not dropping
    > weapons pointless in two weeks anyway
    > but muh transmog

They will add it into the game again somehow. Unless you paid money for it, exclusive content is never permanantly exclusive.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Whatever will you do without a weapon which is replaced within 10 minutes of logging into Legion?
    2 weeks is bunch of time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Unless you paid money for it, exclusive content is never permanantly exclusive.
    Still holding out hope that the Scarab Lord Mount, Gladiator Mounts, Corrupted Ashbringer, unavailable Naxx40 weapons, Atiesh, legendary cloak, legendary ring, and MoP CM sets will be coming back?

Or is this the part where I'll hear that slight variations in model/color makes it the same thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Still holding out hope that the Scarab Lord Mount, Gladiator Mounts, Corrupted Ashbringer, unavailable Naxx40 weapons, Atiesh, legendary cloak, legendary ring, and MoP CM sets will be coming back?

Or is this the part where I'll hear that slight variations in model/color makes it the same thing?
    It's pretty much the same thing when recolored. Which means the following are pretty much back:
    - Scarab Lord, shop
    - Corrupted Ashbringer, artifact
    - MoP CM, class order hall
    - Naxx40, pretty sure are recolored

Legendaries, sure I see them staying one off, although I have to point out that ring doesn't count.

Give it time, the models will pop up soon enough. They already brought back MoP items to the Broken Shore vendors. Blizzard aren't stupid. Too many exclusives is well... exclusive and alienates the casuals and unlucky.

Expect the models to pop up as quickly as 7.1 for transmog.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    It's pretty much the same thing when recolored. Which means the following are pretty much back:
    - Scarab Lord, shop
    - Corrupted Ashbringer, artifact
    - MoP CM, class order hall
    - Naxx40, pretty sure are recolored

Legendaries, sure I see them staying one off, although I have to point out that ring doesn't count.

Give it time, the models will pop up soon enough. They already brought back MoP items to the Broken Shore vendors. Blizzard aren't stupid. Too many exclusives is well... exclusive and alienates the casuals and unlucky.

Expect the models to pop up as quickly as 7.1 for transmog.
    I'd say recolors make a huge difference. Twilight Drake is one of my favorite mounts, but I wouldn't be caught dead riding Experiment 12-B.

But to tackle those points with recolors not making a difference:

- Scarab Lord mount is comparable to the blue archaeology mount, sure.
    - Corrupted Ashbringer is more than a recolor of the Ashbringer. Most notable is the circle on it that becomes a skull.
    - MoP CM sets are only recolors for... 2 (?) classes. The rest have pieces which are different models.
    - Some Naxx40 weapons returned, but there are definitely others which even to this day, have unique models. Take the staff that dropped off KT for example.

And yeah, ring was just a point that Blizzard does like to permanently remove things.