Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Can confirm my ring right now on Horde is 685.. so maybe server needs to be restarted for the hotfix to go live.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Deleted
    i done it in my paladin first and get 685, now i done it at my mage and get 700, maybe they fix it

You likely just need to relog to see it is indeed 700 (or 710 if it procced warforged) by now. The proc is fairly strong but maybe not for every spec or ilvl. Just test it and make a call to wear it or not. It did ~9% for my 730 ele on heroic archimonde. I'd call that worth it.
    During the week more logs will have been played and uploaded and you will be able to scan in warcraftlogs for logs containing the spell to see if it is decent for your spec. The spell id for said arcane blast appears to be 227170 according to my logs.
    Last edited by Deiae; 2016-08-17 at 01:10 AM. Reason: elaboration, spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Bohoo, poor kid!
    The point is: Why make rewards scale with lvl when they're set to always be worse than your current items.
    It's a perfectly valid question and you're acting like a fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    To follow up on this, Alliance gets ilvl700 gloves from Karazhan quest, Horde gets ilvl685.. So it's consisten with Broken Shore and Karazhan.
    So why is it the Alliance get 700 rings/gloves while the Horde get 685 rings/gloves? That makes absolutely no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Cant you read? The rewards were buffed to 700
    My question is, where does it say this? It's not in the patch notes at all and just people saying what they saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    The point is: Why make rewards scale with lvl when they're set to always be worse than your current items.
    You're very offended I see.

15+ Year Old Account
    The responses to this post show you just how much a group of douche bags the WoW community has turned into.
    It is sad that the community is becoming so Toxic.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

I think it might just not be in the patch notes yet, if they choose to document this. I did the questline fairly early on eu alliance and got initially 685/695 pieces. As I reran the questline on different chars I realized it got buffed, logged on another char and was confused why it was still 685 there. After relogging again it was 700/710 on all characters.
    I think this different behavior due to people having to relog and stuff yields these different and conflicting reports. I'd say it is highly likely as the dust settles you will see it will be 700/710 everywhere - maybe it could proc even higher (who knows?).
    Last edited by Deiae; 2016-08-17 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So why is it the Alliance get 700 rings/gloves while the Horde get 685 rings/gloves? That makes absolutely no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

My question is, where does it say this? It's not in the patch notes at all and just people saying what they saw.
    Think somebody mentioned something about the rings being scaled to level 98 on Horde, while being level 100 on alliance? That's the only difference I can see. With the gloves it does actually seem that they were now hotfixed to be ilvl700 on Horde, but the rings have remained 685.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    To follow up on this, Alliance gets ilvl700 gloves from Karazhan quest, Horde gets ilvl685.. So it's consisten with Broken Shore and Karazhan.
    Bullshit. I got 685 on my Nelf mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    My gloves were 685. I'm Alliance.
    They got hotfixed from 685 to 700, guess they didn't fully implement that hotfix or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    The answer to that question is: they don't scale with your ilevel until you're at level 110, where world quests do scale that way.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Back to 685/695. Weird hotfixing left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    The responses to this post show you just how much a group of douche bags the WoW community has turned into.
    It is sad that the community is becoming so Toxic.

Think somebody mentioned something about the rings being scaled to level 98 on Horde, while being level 100 on alliance? That's the only difference I can see. With the gloves it does actually seem that they were now hotfixed to be ilvl700 on Horde, but the rings have remained 685.
    Yeah, the gloves seemed to be fixed which is good. Though the ring part is still a lackluster reason and honestly should've been fixed now. Granted it's only a 700 ring, but for my alts rocking 650's and stuff it's a nice upgrade without spending shards. I wouldn't be annoyed if both sides got the same iLvL then I'd be perfectly fine. It's that one side gets a higher piece than the other that makes it frustrating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I got 685 gloves on my Alliance Hunter.
    /shrug
    got 685 gloves on my 742 belf dk when did it yesterday and now theyre ilvl 700. Bonus is nice but dont think it can my 4set + 35more ilvls.
    Last edited by mmocc56b999c4f; 2016-08-17 at 06:21 AM.

Deleted
    My 710 alliance rogue got 685 gloves

10+ Year Old Account
    Gloves I got were 700, bumped to 710 when completing because of the chance of epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    its strong for 700 14% of my dmg this is much for 1 item on demons
    These gloves are actually pretty damned incredible.
    Outside of maybe having mythic set gloves, everyone should be using these.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    I reckon a lot of people that are seeing 685 might want to delete their cache to update the tooltip to reflect the buff that went out.

So my gloves were 700 earlier, logged back in and they are now 685.

If they are suppose to be 685 then fine, but I want the alliance ring to be 685 to and not 700.

If they are suppose to be 700 then I want my 700's back :P Granted I think the entire quest chain should be 700 to match the Invasion rewards.