Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Archmage Modera does not offer a quest after giving her the tome. When will this be fixed?
    Next week when the next part is enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Next week when the next part is enabled.
    Neato, thank you kind lad.

After you turn in the book to Archmage Modera, is that it? Im hearing something about a Dalran hearthsone........
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    After you turn in the book to Archmage Modera, is that it? Im hearing something about a Dalran hearthsone........
    I believe that's the ultimate reward of the questline, but you won't have finished it until the week before launch.

7+ Year Old Account
    yes that's it.
    we get the next part next week.

the dalaran hearthstone is the reward for completing the dalarans blink quest.
    (the quest that brings you to the broken isles.)

Formerly known as Arafal

Weird, I've been getting warforged items on my lowbies. Sometimes they actually have a higher ilvl than other gear of the same level, and sometimes they don't.

And I have gotten one warforged weapon now.

edit/update: from invasions
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

You wont get the Dalaran Hearthstone until after legion launches and you reach the Broken Isles.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    So what's going on next tuesday? I don't recall there being another questline for them to add. Will there be anything new or will they just increase the number+frequency of invasion spawns?
    I'm guessing it will just be upping the invasions, because the small part of the Dalaran quest chain that remains is the part that actually moves the city to the Broken Isles, which I don't think they will do until 8/30.

kk, it just sorta ends oddly.......

- - - Updated - - -

Also Caretaker G33-wh12 acts weird at the end. He stutters and says he must attend to other 'guests'. Who else would be hanging out in Ulduar?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Aye, question cuz I can't find the answer anywhere and I'm wondering if I need to do this before Legion drops:

My Engineering and Blacksmithing are currently sitting at around 625. I didn't realize when I came back from my 2 year break that I hadn't leveled them to max.

With Legion professions, do you have to be 700 to get access to the Recipes, Quests, etc? Or are there fillers to help you reach that threshold.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Just trying to figure out if this is something I need to do before launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Aye, question cuz I can't find the answer anywhere and I'm wondering if I need to do this before Legion drops:

My Engineering and Blacksmithing are currently sitting at around 625. I didn't realize when I came back from my 2 year break that I hadn't leveled them to max.

With Legion professions, do you have to be 700 to get access to the Recipes, Quests, etc? Or are there fillers to help you reach that threshold.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Just trying to figure out if this is something I need to do before launch.
    No, you're good. You can do crafting/gathering at level 1.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Not your fault but how is this news?
    Blizzard said months ago that artifacts would not carry over.

and it really is no different from the cloak in MoP or the ring in WoD to me.
    As I remember, before leaving for Rio, Blizzard said that they had not decide yet about Artifacts.

Artifact are a feature that change the gameplay, legendary are piece of equip. It's too soon to understand how Artifacts will impact the game.. but in some way are like the old rpg when you choose where spent your skill point.. I dont know now if will be easy to came back to the old way, when a weapon is just a piece of equip.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    As I remember, before leaving for Rio, Blizzard said that they had not decide yet about Artifacts.

Artifact are a feature that change the gameplay, legendary are piece of equip. It's too soon to understand how Artifacts will impact the game.. but in some way are like the old rpg when you choose where spent your skill point.. I dont know now if will be easy to came back to the old way, when a weapon is just a piece of equip.
    I recall them stating early on that we wouldnt be carrying these weapons into future expansions. However, just because we'll give up these specific artifact weapons doesnt mean that they're going to trash the concept of max level progression. If its successful/popular, I'm sure we'll see it live on in some fashion.

If it's successful, the artifact system will definitely live on.
    It just won't take exactly the same form. Just like how farms became garrisons became order halls.
    Just like how the talent system has changed every single expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    dam son. /10
    [/URL]

15+ Year Old Account
    Will that affect anything at all? You make it sound like its something exciting and special.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Will that affect anything at all? You make it sound like its something exciting and special.
    Yeah it most likely means Curse will start actually not being garbage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why do people think that handing a tome to Modera and then not immediately getting a new quest is odd. She needs some time to read the thing you know, it doesn't wireless transfer all data to her brain. . .
    Use that logic when in the next week you can instant get a quest after delivering the tome for those who haven't done it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think we will see the other Dragonflights in Legion? Well the non-corrupted ones?

Like the reds (Would like them to show up), blues (There are some in Azsuna), greens (Yzera and some of her brood already appear but i wants others), bronzes, and blacks (more of a non-corrupted version of the flight and could see Sabellion or whatever the Black Dragon is from Outland and bring his flight to Azeroth.
    Could fight with Wrathion and destroy or something like that etc...Still do you think we will see more of the dragons?
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2016-08-17 at 08:37 AM.
    For the Horde!