Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Absolutely horrible what happened to these Lesbians.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    An ankle bracelet would have done what? Let them know he was at home?

And what could the cops do about a man being in his HOME with a gun? When he doesn't answer the door they can't really just kick his door down because he has a gun in his house.
    One possible condition of bail would be to surrender all his firearms, another could be that he must comply with the Police.

And? He is in jail for it. Not really sure what there is to discuss.
    I don't know whether I'd rather live in a world containing people who are legitimately this obtuse, or one where people deliberately allow themselves to be this obtuse for ideological reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Despite how disgusting this is. Many here on MMO-C are very happy that the arab died because they basically want the middle east wiped from earth.
    Yeah, MMO C, that place where people tend to want genocide on an entire ethnicity

Or, or, you could be being a total ridiculous cunt right now.

Apparently you don't read the forum a lot. Go check other threads & check the neo nazi replies. cunt.
    Yeah, a few fringe morons which you find literally every where, represent an entire community.

Got it.

Do we need to start #NotAllOfMMOC?

Fucking logic.

Apparently you don't read the forum a lot. Go check other threads & check the neo nazi replies. cunt.
    Where? I have not seen any of that in here and what's with all the neo nazi stuff all the time, people throw that word around like candy recently.

They can boil him then skin the guy alive medieval style for all I care, everyone doing stuff like this should be put to death to save precious space on this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Where? I have not seen any of that in here and what's with all the neo nazi stuff all the time, people throw that word around like candy recently.

They can boil him then skin the guy alive medieval style for all I care, everyone doing stuff like this should be put to death to save precious space on this planet.
    Didn't you hear? You're a neo nazi if you're against immigration, or Religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Sikhs as well. The way that non muslims from the middle east get swept up in the Islamophobia makes me pretty damn skeptical when people say its not about race.
    Firstly, Sikhs are not typically from the Middle East. Secondly, Lebanese are typically white. So what race are they being racist toward?

Deleted
    But the guy is in jail now. Awaiting trial for murder. Everything is working like it should.

Really the only thing to discuss is why did the judge let him out ? Was it standard to let someone out after a year of waiting on a trial while drunkenly running over his neighbor? If so, there is really nothing that odd. The man appears to be mentally unstable and it manifested itself as a deep seated hatred for his "brown" neighbors. I'm willing to bet a physc evaluation will turn up some form of mental illness that the system didn't catch in time.
    Everything worked as it should.
    Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Firstly, Sikhs are not typically from the Middle East. Secondly, Lebanese are typically white. So what race are they being racist toward?
    Lebanese are as white as Syrians and North African.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Yeah, MMO C, that place where people tend to want genocide on an entire ethnicity

Or, or, you could be being a total ridiculous cunt right now.
    You mustn't have paid attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Lebanese are as white as Syrians and North African.
    Depends on which North Africans, some are naturally quite dark skinned, whereas Lebanese tend to only be dark skinned if they have a suntan.

Stanley Vernon Majors, you will be remembered as a true American hero!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Depends on which North Africans, some are naturally quite dark skinned, whereas Lebanese tend to only be dark skinned if they have a suntan.
    Apart from Greece, the deep south of Italy and perhaps some of Spain, Lebanese are definitely not white to the rest of the western world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Stanley Vernon Majors, you will be remembered as a true American hero!
    Why is it always an animie / broney avatar advocating for some crazy shit like genocide or paedophilia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Apart from Greece, the deep south of Italy and perhaps some of Spain, Lebanese are definitely not white to the rest of the western world.
    That is certainly not true in England, so unless Greece, Italy or Spain annexed the country in the last few hours, then it seems you are making things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't know whether I'd rather live in a world containing people who are legitimately this obtuse, or one where people deliberately allow themselves to be this obtuse for ideological reasons.
    Obtuse? A man drunkenely (most likely on purpose) ran over his neighbor. A year later he was released on bail and then shot that neighbors son. Now he is back in jail on a first degree murder charge without bail. Seems like he is getting his correct punishment. Or he is going to. Or everything is happening just as it should.

But I wouldn't put it passed CNN to have left out the part of the story where the Lebanese neighbors constantly harassed him and broke into his house several times and killed his dog and raped his daughter. And threatened to kill him. Especially seeing as they went out of there way to paint the victims as these upstanding immigrant citizens.

Guess I'll wait for all the facts to come out from a credible source before rushing to judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Since this is a Lebanese family, there is a 50/50 chance that they are Christians.
    Or more. Last I looked at the statistics in the US most Lebanese (or Arabs?) were Christian - and the plurality of muslims were African-American. Could have changed.

To end the speculation of the victim's skin colour:

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Why is it always an animie / broney avatar advocating for some crazy shit like genocide or paedophilia
    Well Sam is a contrarian so he's purposefully saying this to get you to answer the way you just did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    To end the speculation of the victim's skin colour:

If he was called Scott MacPherson, nobody would query whether he was white or not, but his name was Khalid Jabara and all of a sudden it becomes a question.

And then we have people equating Lebanese with Sikhs. Punjabis have a very different skintone and facial structure, and could almost never pass as native Westerners...

Welp, thanks to Kapadons, we now know the thought process that went into releasing that dude.