10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care. Bug fixes and game balance, all that matters.

I think they should balance the tiers and add traits to balance out evolutionless pokemon.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I wish at some point Nintendo would just go in an confiscate the game from Niantic. By far the worst development team on Earth and literally the worst communication of any company that I have ever seen. They took a money printing machine and just blew it.

I still play a lot but people are dropping

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    I wish at some point Nintendo would just go in an confiscate the game from Niantic. By far the worst development team on Earth and literally the worst communication of any company that I have ever seen. They took a money printing machine and just blew it.

I still play a lot but people are dropping
    nintendo needs to swoop in niantic will do more harm to the pokemon franchise than good
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    http://otakukart.com/animeblog/2016/...release-dates/

Trading in November
    Battles early 2017
    Gen 2 pokemon jun-July 2017 game dies before this one
    Gen 2 a whole year later? They're really optimistic about this game's future...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanya View Post
    Yeah they really are but I don't see the game lasting that long battling is still what 7 months away it won't make it till then there's gonna be a massive drop off
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Walked to hatch 2 10k eggs.

Jynx and Eevee.

>.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Walked to hatch 2 10k eggs.

Jynx and Eevee.

>.>
    I wish I could get a Jynx. Never even seen one on nearby before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post

Go to places close to water. I've seen atleast 50 jynx near my appartment close to the fjord I live at.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanya View Post
    It's going to die down if they don't keep patches coming regularly that'll make people play yeah.

I'm kinda glad so many have gotten banned lately. It's been a great ride imo.

I guess the first time one hatched I was pretty pleased, fair cop.

I've hatched four in total now, and there would appear to be a nest in the park in the city center as I've caught about 8 or 9 there over 2 seperatre occasions. I have 130 Jynx Candy >.>

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't toilet-tier. Where's my Lapras already, GF has only just reached lvl 20 and she has 3 (!!)

EDIT: This afternoons walk hatched me a Lickitung so up to 114 now
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2016-08-17 at 03:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by mherlevl View Post
    Go to places close to water. I've seen atleast 50 jynx near my appartment close to the fjord I live at.
    Judging by what everybody else is finding, I feel like I'm the only person on the planet that doesn't live near a large body of water. Do you all live on coastal towns or something? Water pokemon are incredibly rare for me. Pretty much egg only.

Judging by what everybody else is finding, I feel like I'm the only person on the planet that doesn't live near a large body of water. Do you all live on coastal towns or something? Water pokemon are incredibly rare for me. Pretty much egg only.
    Well, yes. The vast majority of the human population lives near bodies of water.
    The cost of transporting goods across an ocean was a 7th the price of transporting it over, say, a mountain range.

Those areas which had bays, calmer seas, and favorable winds were able to trade at a lower transaction prices than others, causing them to develop faster and become many of the cities we know today.

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    Well, yes. The vast majority of the human population lives near bodies of water.
    The cost of transporting goods across an ocean was a 7th the price of transporting it over, say, a mountain range.

Those areas which had bays, calmer seas, and favorable winds were able to trade at a lower transaction prices than others, causing them to develop faster and become many of the cities we know today.
    Well, yes, water in general, but the ocean? Transportation, sure, but it's not drinkable. Pretty much all cities are near at least a river, but I guess mine isn't big enough to qualify as a body of water. There's a lake 10 miles away, l but it doesn't have enough cell usage to have a reasonable amount of spawns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even small canals, rivers and ponds qualify as water. I assume there's something underlying in googles map data that identifies areas as water and that api is pulled for the game.

Well, yes, water in general, but the ocean? Transportation, sure, but it's not drinkable. Pretty much all cities are near at least a river, but I guess mine isn't big enough to qualify as a body of water. There's a lake 10 miles away, l but it doesn't have enough cell usage to have a reasonable amount of spawns.
    Before the invention of the combustion engine, it was cheaper to transport good from Connecticut to England than it was to send them from Connecticut to Vermont.
    Large, developed deep inland settlements were rare until the past century.
    Last edited by RoninaThorstone; 2016-08-17 at 10:56 PM.

I caught an Arbok today.

Caught a charmeleon at work was so happy but ran out of pokeballs... Then charmander appeared

10+ Year Old Account
    Closest body of water here is the Tennessee River, about twenty miles away. Too far for me.

Doesn't matter. haven't played the game in some time. Temperatures are dangerous levels, and I have to traverse them enough already. I'm waiting it out until they can balance pokestops. So...I'm probably not going to play again.

7+ Year Old Account
    is it just me or is the concpet of them "attacking" annoying...

oh yeah pidgey pecked... and i hit it on the top of the head... its peck making its skull immune to pokeballs...

or when ghastly makes a scary face... the pokeball gets scared and panics...

or when the pokemon litterally headbutt the pokeball..... wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    is it just me or is the concpet of them "attacking" annoying...

oh yeah pidgey pecked... and i hit it on the top of the head... its peck making its skull immune to pokeballs...

or when ghastly makes a scary face... the pokeball gets scared and panics...

or when the pokemon litterally headbutt the pokeball..... wut?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCUrFkni81I