Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I agree, we should execute people more same as China. I think we should let all the criminals go free to help lower prison population, oh wait we already do that, to bad most come back as repeat offenders.
    Saw you quoted me, thought it would be mildly retarded. Wasn't disappointed.

It's because you incarcerate, not rehabilitate.

Haha if we're going to misuse the phrase lets do it with something more relevant.

We're the land of the "free" because over half our population is on some form of welfare.

#rimshot
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

"Land of the free" doesn't exist. It's what folks tell themselves to sleep better at night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Some criminals deserve to be treated like animals.

Happened last night:
    http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/327...good-samaritan

A guy stopped to help two teens pull their SUV out of a ditch. Said teens then proceeded to rob and execute the man.
    Excuse me If I am taking something said by Fox news with a grain of salt. and no. They still dont deserve to be treated like animals.

You americans really have a pathetic view of human life.

prison is there to REHABILITATE, not to punish

- - - Updated - - -

LOL documentaries
    LOL american.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    "Land of the free" doesn't exist. It's what folks tell themselves to sleep better at night.
    Freedom is really about how much money you have in a capitalist country. You don't have any, you have no freedom in any practical sense.

Societies with more equitable income distribution are de facto more "free".

10+ Year Old Account
    We're willing to ship all our violent criminals to your Prisons since you all have the magic cure, we'll even pay for the boat fair.
    I could get behind that, when would they like their first boatload?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Well there is a ton of criminal scum roaming around so not surprised, they could losen up on possession of weed and stuff though, some people go to prison for possession or fraud or something minor then ends up being forces into prison gangs where they are forced to do bad shit extending the sentence untill they are in for life.

10+ Year Old Account
    there will be some opposition to this...
    but the US was founded mostly on criminal immigrants.
    so it's in our blood / dna, to do morally wrong stuff.
    ofc 99% are able to hold themselves back, but i wonder... how many more immoral/illegal thoughts an american, puts down, and ignores, than someone from another country?

rest of the world should own up to what they made the US, europe shipping all their criminals over there, made us a high crime country.
    africans selling war captives to us made slavery, which thankkfully we got over, but that mindset with criminal minds became racism, which though more rare is still around.
    japans emperor going "i'm a god going to take over the world" turned us into the worlds police.

(ofc some of this is joking but i wonder how much dna plays a role in criminals...)
    i mean ofc it does, in a general sense...for example

well over 9/10 of criminals have a genetic "disorder" it is something that has to go untreated because of it's use....
    it is called the Y chromosome.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    ofc 99% are able to hold themselves back, but i wonder... how many more immoral/illegal thoughts an american, puts down, and ignores, than someone from another country?

rest of the world should own up to what they made the US, europe shipping all their criminals over there, made us a high crime country.
    africans selling war captives to us made slavery, which thankkfully we got over, but that mindset with criminal minds became racism, which though more rare is still around.
    japans emperor going "i'm a god going to take over the world" turned us into the worlds police.

(ofc some of this is joking but i wonder how much dna plays a role in criminals...)

well over 9/10 of criminals have a genetic "disorder" it is something that has to go untreated because of it's use....
    I want some of whatever you are smoking.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post

Well played, i can´t tell if serious. 8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    I want some of whatever you are smoking.
    nothing atm sadly...it's just a bit of satire with a hint of truth, giving reasons albeit a little exaggerated.
    didn't read whole thread, didn't need to. threw in my 2 cents based off topic and first post, best way to stay on subject is to not read entire thread that has a huge chance of being derailed by the time you get to the end. and has a better chance of pulling a topic back in line.

as far as the 'stupid laws' go... unless 2/3 of the prison population is in there for felony possession marijuana...which you have to have half a pound, possession is a misdemeanor unless they can prove intent to sell...with a large enough quantity they can say, see he was selling... misdemeanors are tickets paid in cash, maybe 6 months jail time (class a misdemeanor usually 1 year, but with how many people in prisons you get 2 days for 1 day time served for misdemeanors, even more for trustees, / workers. and you usually spend time in local jails vs prisons..

ofc in that 6 months you might shank someone who umm...thinks your his boyfriend...strongarming ya...but doubtful...
    these are people who commited felonies, in prisons, generally...or enough misdemeanors they judge asked time to be served consecutively rather than concurrently.
    serious crimes...not possession of a small amount of drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Well played, i can´t tell if serious. 8/10
    semi-serious, mostly satire, hyperbole...dna does play a role but not as large a one as i insinuated lol
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

While I'm not really a die-hard fan of America, I do like the punishments given for the severe crimes. I'm from Norway. In Norway, you could technically get imprisoned for life, but that's never happened. Biggest candidate I'd guess would be Anders Bering Breivk (that guy who went 77-0).

He got sentenced to 21 years in special containment meaning he will be examined after those 21 years are up. Their verdict will decide if he can be released or has to be in jail for five more years. If he's ruled unfit, he'll be examined after those five years. Because directly sentencing someone to life in prison is too harsh

The minimum sentence for rape was recently increased from 3 to 4 years, and lawyers believe those whole four years are too much.

Another guy was recently the first rapist to get sentenced to those 21 years in special containment. He raped over 20, if not over 30 women. Prior to him, the longest was 17 years I believe, but that was without special containment so he could be out sooner

A guy I know as well as his siblings were molested by their father when they were young. Father got 8 years.

Why does all of this matter?

Well, a Norwegian girl who was on a sports scholarship for running in America, found herself being gangraped by three men in their car, sometimes with all three of them doing it at the same time. They were later caught, life in prison for two of them and 25 for the 3rd guy. I'll paraphrase: "I would be scared if it happened in Norway, afraid that I could meet them again on the street after 6 years" because gangrapes could give someone 21 years but it's never happened, it's 6-8 years at most.

So yeh, go America for their sentences! I could go on, but I just find it tragic that 4 years for rape is considered "too much" in Norway
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankhorne View Post
    And what is the problem? Don't do crap, and be a free a man. It's that simple.
    Do you really think that out of every civilised country that one of them has 800% more criminals for... reasons!?!?!

Ofc not LMAO

Your political elite has invented more reasons to incarcerate its population because... ITS A FUKKING BUSINESS!!!

No other civilised country has a private prison system, only the USA. Is it any surprise that a nation with a private prison system has 10 times more people in prison?

Sheesh how stupid do you have to be to not see the truth LMAO

Oops postedin wrong place

Deleted
    Of course the US has a large population of Criminals. Just look at American Culture.

Heroe worship of Criminals, Gangsters. Bonny and Clyde, Al Capone.
    Listen to American Music. It encourages Criminal Lifestyles and poverty, prostitution, pimping.
    Look at American Movies. They are basicly 2 hours of shooting and violence.
    Look at how at American Celebrities and how they encourage crime. Half of them are drugged up or being chased by Police.