Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Obtuse? A man drunkenely (most likely on purpose) ran over his neighbor. A year later he was released on bail and then shot that neighbors son. Now he is back in jail on a first degree murder charge without bail. Seems like he is getting his correct punishment. Or he is going to. Or everything is happening just as it should.

But I wouldn't put it passed CNN to have left out the part of the story where the Lebanese neighbors constantly harassed him and broke into his house several times and killed his dog and raped his daughter. And threatened to kill him. Especially seeing as they went out of there way to paint the victims as these upstanding immigrant citizens.

Guess I'll wait for all the facts to come out from a credible source before rushing to judgment.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry I made the mistake of taking you seriously for a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    That is certainly not true in England, so unless Greece, Italy or Spain annexed the country in the last few hours, then it seems you are making things up.
    Annexed? Yeah well look OK it really isn't that important

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Annexed? Yeah well look OK it really isn't that important
    Funny how it is not important when it shows you are utterly clueless about the Middle East

You think that man in the picture is not white, yet he is quite clearly white.

Deleted
    Funny how it is not important when it shows you are utterly clueless about the Middle East

You think that man in the picture is not white, yet he is quite clearly white.
    You shouldn't be posting when you're upset Kalis.

It was a neighbor versus neighbor dispute it looks like.

My guess is alcohol was involved.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't be posting when you're upset Kalis.
    I am not upset, nothing I have posted gives you any indication that I am either.

Your attempts to deflect away from you claiming the white person in that picture is not white are pretty transparent.

Deleted
    I am not upset, nothing I have posted gives you any indication that I am either.

Your attempts to deflect away from you claiming the white person in that picture is not white are pretty transparent.
    You went toxic where there was absolutely no need to. You're clearly looking for confrontation on a ridiculous topic and I'm not interested as, unlike you, I am not upset.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maomoa View Post
    America is great now. Why do you hate America?
    It really isn't, and will be even more of a punching bag if you elect Trump or Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    And? He is in jail for it. Not really sure what there is to discuss. Someone did something bad to someone and is going to be punished accordingly. Seems like the world is working as it always has.

Oh wait- it's means something to you cause the victim is Arab?
    Let me guess, you think everything was handled OK and that we shouldn't be concerned or say anything just because the victims were arabs?

10+ Year Old Account
    You went toxic where there was absolutely no need to. You're clearly looking for confrontation on a ridiculous topic and I'm not interested as, unlike you, I am not upset.
    Showing you up as ignorant is very upsetting to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Apart from Greece, the deep south of Italy and perhaps some of Spain, Lebanese are definitely not white to the rest of the western world.
    I was born in the US, the victim seems to be pretty white to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Yeah, a few fringe morons which you find literally every where, represent an entire community.

Got it.

Do we need to start #NotAllOfMMOC?

Fucking logic.
    "A few fringe morons..."

Yeah, a few years ago perhaps. Now they're the majority.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Deleted
    Showing you up as ignorant is very upsetting to me.
    You're usually classy and funny. Now you're sounding like holas. You're an adult Kalis, behave like one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

It was a neighbor versus neighbor dispute it looks like.

My guess is alcohol was involved.
    Looking sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    I was born in the US, the victim seems to be pretty white to me.
    I guess it's like how all white people think all black people have same look.
    (Same with Chinese/Korean/Japanese face)

He have white skin, but that it.
    He have completely different face feather compared to western people face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post

Face feather Huh?
    I like it. Tribal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post

Different asian ethnicities have visible differences too, just like white ethnicities do, as does black ethnicities. It doesn't make them not that.

Djalil, less sugary drinks you're going full mental.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Djalil, less sugary drinks you're going full mental.
    I just had a mocha with double shots of espresso. Calories intake in the k's.
    Having said that, claiming "I don't know nothing about middle east" because I claimed "Lebanese people wouldn't be considered white by most western nations" is a bit of an overstretch don't you think?
    Looks confrontational, on a silly topic too.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just had a mocha with double shots of espresso. Calories intake in the k's.
    Having said that, claiming "I don't know nothing about middle east" because I claimed "Lebanese people wouldn't be considered white by most western nations" is a bit of an overstretch don't you think?
    Looks confrontational, on a silly topic too.
    If you show people the picture of the victim in western nations, how many do you think would say "uh oh, he's one of dem brown people" like many want to reduce people from middle east or northern africa to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    If you show people the picture of the victim in western nations, how many do you think would say "uh oh, he's one of dem brown people" like many want to reduce people from middle east or northern africa to?
    I don't know. What I can clearly say by experience is that, the man in the picture is darker than other people around me now and the places I've been, on the average.
    Face features, pitch black eyes, lots of dark hair.
    I'm dark, my daughter is darker than other kids in here. That man is darker.
    It's a silly comment based on personal experience. Really not something to discuss.

Let's discuss the prime white trash face of the other guy? I mean isn't that stereotypical? How did this guy have a gun?