Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I felt the same I realy waiting to hear the dialogs . I had to stop to read the text was quite annoying .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Would be nice for it to appear above the characters heads atleast. Annoying to keep up with all the chat while trying to watch whats going on. Maybe its just me.
    It is just you, you must have chat bubbles turned off.

Interface -> Display - > Chat bubbles (bottom drop down box). I think that's how to do it, it's in interface options for sure, did it last night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    It is just you, you must have chat bubbles turned off.

Interface -> Display - > Chat bubbles (bottom drop down box). I think that's how to do it, it's in interface options for sure, did it last night.
    It is not just him, but me too. I have chat bubbles enabled but they where not on my screen, because i was looking elsewhere.

Deleted
    i was trying to keep up with khadgar who was obviously reacting to old Medivhs whispers in Karazhan...which you can see only in text window, like wtf, 2016, seriously blizz?

Wasn't a big deal to me, would rather they spent the time/money on other things. Polish is good, but I'd trade it for substance any day.

It is odd but the whole thing seems added after everything else. Broken shore was all we really needed for pre-launch but they wanted to sweeten the pot.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Im not 100% sure but I could have swore they had voice overs in beta when I did it. maybe i'm just being cray.

10+ Year Old Account
    yep, I felt like I was doing the Shat intro quest for the 100th time again

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    Im not 100% sure but I could have swore they had voice overs in beta when I did it. maybe i'm just being cray.
    pretty sure it did, I remember it being weird that the dalaran vote didn't have any, but I'm almost certain the ulduar and kara quests had them. Algalon is still voiced and it is just weird that no one else is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Anyone else think the new Pre-Patch Quest with Khadgar felt extremely off with no Voice-Overs?
    With this new Expac, Voice-Over quest campaigns are very common, adding in alot more depth into Gameplay.
    But with this Questline, being very important to the Legion story...had none of that...just all Chat text.
    I played it in the PTR, thinking that it would be adding into the Live...but nope. Felt extremely off for a lore-driving questline.
    Maybe they hot-fixed something because I just did them this morning and there was a fair amount of voice acting, but it was mostly between the Bronzebeards.

This is why I enjoy Nobble's you tube channel. He does all of the major quests and reads all the text to you!

Did some digging around and there are voice files in the archives but they are blank. It's very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Anyone else think the new Pre-Patch Quest with Khadgar felt extremely off with no Voice-Overs?
    With this new Expac, Voice-Over quest campaigns are very common, adding in alot more depth into Gameplay.
    But with this Questline, being very important to the Legion story...had none of that...just all Chat text.
    I played it in the PTR, thinking that it would be adding into the Live...but nope. Felt extremely off for a lore-driving questline.
    There's no voice acting for the post-Broken Shore Stormwind meeting, either.

7+ Year Old Account
    There was voice acting in the beta. It must be bugged

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was kind of jarring, for sure.

Particularly after we'd been spoiled with the top notch voiceovers and cinematics in The Broken Shore scenario. Everything that the heroes said while you fought your way through that event, was accompanied by voice acting.

But to be honest, I'm just grateful for some story-rich quests. Full voice would just be icing on the cake at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, played Karazhan with no sound on non-gaming PC, didn't realize there was no voice over.
    PM me weird stuff :3

10+ Year Old Account
    This quest made no sense to me and was really poorly made. I've expected some trippy shit with Magni in planetarium. But he just typed out some bullshit instead. What a fucking waste of time, you could send a message via pidgeon instead. "i have a really important message to tell you, so meet me on the other side of a planet. Now, as you went here, go back to where you've been and grab some stuff. Yeah, that was an important message"
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2016-08-18 at 05:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.