Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

It's A Sad Day When...

Battle.net allows you to login with Facebook.

I dunno about you but my Facebook constantly gets hacked... I'm telling my friends at least once every three months that I found a cheap effective way to remove hair followed by ways to grow it =/

Just doesn't feel right or safe to me.

Then don't do it? I know I won't be.

I don't like the Facebook/Twitter Functions in WoW either.
    But I also don't like People having WoW Avatars as their Profile Picture on Facebook

Couldn't care less. Your facebook issues sound much more like a you issue then a facebook one.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

also, nice clickbait title

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post

I dunno about you but my Facebook constantly gets hacked... I'm telling my friends at least once every three months that I found a cheap effective way to remove hair followed by ways to grow it =/

I'm not a fan of facebook, but it sounds like the problem is on your end. You must be using weak passwords or have some kind of spyware on your system..

Deleted
    If your facebook get's constantly hacked you must be doing something wrong. Don't think it's facebooks fault then.

Don't connect it and everything is fine. Why would you even consider it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    If your facebook get's constantly hacked you must be doing something wrong. Don't think it's facebooks fault then.

Don't connect it and everything is fine. Why would you even consider it?
    I rarely use it, Facebook is the devil. only reason why i know its hacked is people tell me to change my password.

I haven't used Facebook much since I got into a relationship but even back then I've seen other hacked accounts posted on my wall or advertising on theirs.

closet wow gamer, I can't link my facebook or twitter so im safe happy days ahead =D

10+ Year Old Account
    I rarely use it, Facebook is the devil. only reason why i know its hacked is people tell me to change my password.

I haven't used Facebook much since I got into a relationship but even back then I've seen other hacked accounts posted on my wall or advertising on theirs.
    Still, sounds very much like a you issue. How long is your password, just out of curiosity? And/or do you use a very common one like "Password123" ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    I'm not a fan of facebook, but it sounds like the problem is on your end. You must be using weak passwords or have some kind of spyware on your system..
    It more of the fact that social media is turning into a means to prove your identity. We have a rule in our office "If you forget to log out of Facebook your profile picture subjective to changing to fat guys in in Speedos" and people always forget to log out.

But you don't have to use it. Whats the problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    My password is a mix of numbers that i get from other means personal info. Birth dates, Liceneces numbers, phone numbers etc

10+ Year Old Account
    My password is a mix of numbers that i get from other means personal info. Birth dates, Liceneces numbers, phone numbers etc
    But how long? 10 characters? 15?

I've already been hacked by poodle Corp two times on my facebook. Probably going to unsub if they can't get their security in wow logins more secure.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Sounds like you got some wrong pages liked and links clicked.

10+ Year Old Account

Then don't do it? As well, secure your system?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    But you don't have to use it. Whats the problem?
    it's just sad. Social media is sad. There's always fake facts useless information going through facebook

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't use any of those numbers in your password. Minimum 8 characters, letters and numbers, upper and lower case numbers, as well as no private info.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2016-08-17 at 12:47 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You shouldn't use any of those numbers in your password. Minimum 8 numbers, letters and numbers, upper and lower case numbers, as well as no private info.
    8 characters if you use a mix of numbers and letters. If you just use numbers, you'll want significantly more. 12-13 at least